ii.i

There have been a few weeks since prom. And since then, Florence has been taken on a few dates, some were one-on-one, and others were the three of them. And, obviously, she'd stayed numerous nights at their place, and some stayed at hers. Although, her parents wouldn't allow the guys over.

This night, she was at the Cullen's house. She slept in whatever room. If she was too tired, it tends to be Carlisle and Esme's as it was closest. Florence sat up, and couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation happening downstairs. She allowed her mates to finally talk to Edward, as they wouldn't shut up about it.

Little did they know, Florence was very much awake and listening in. "Edward. For the last time, she's your mate. Not Bella, who's your bloodsinger. You need to end it with Bella, it'll only cause you both pain." Rosalie snapped at him, she didn't understand why she had to repeat the same thing many times.

"Okay! Just leave me alone, and drop it. I'll talk to Bella, after her birthday." Edward groaned, he was fed up of being berated by his entire family.

"When's that?" Carlisle butted in, but was followed by a moment of silence.

"Tomorrow, and she's coming over." Edward broke the news that he was going to have a little get together to celebrate her birthday.

Florence spent the rest of the day with them as much as he could. But made it back home in time for dinner. "Mum, there's a stranger in our house." Amelie teased.

"Shut it, Ames." Florence groaned, taking her seat at the table.

"She's not wrong. You're never home, or you're in your room all day." Milo mumbled, earning a slap from Florence.

The next day, Florence met everyone in school. She was dressed in dark low rise jeans, a tank top, and one of Jasper's hoodies she borrowed. "Edward wants to throw a little something for Bella, today's her birthday. Then he'll break things off after." Alice spoke.

Florence rolled her eyes at the mention of the human girl, and dragged Rosalie and Emmett to their English class. She was beyond fed up and irritated at Bella now. She did absolutely nothing to the girl, yet gets treated like absolute shit by her.

Florence was pushing through the crowd, but this kid bumped into her, spilling a drink down the front of her jumper. Well, Jasper's jumper. "Fucks sake, this isn't even mine." She muttered, peeling the hoodie off once she sat down in class.

Most of English, Florence was moaning about three things - Edward being a dull prick, the party tonight, and the clumsiness of people that ruined her favourite jumper of Jasper's.

When it was lunch time, Florence sat with her legs over Jasper's lap. Edward and Bella had ran off somewhere, not that Florence complained. "Why's he waiting until after the birthday? I mean, wouldn't that make it worse knowing you were just being tagged along to spare unnecessary feelings?" Florence questioned.

"Well...? Yeah, you're not wrong." Jasper laughed slightly.

"Speaking of birthdays, what'd you like to do for yours?" Rosalie asked.

"This will be your first birthday with us, love. It's only 3 months away." Jasper smiled.

"That's my brother's birthday. Mine's another 4 months after that. But nothing over the top. I would just want to spend it with all of you. I'd spend the actual day with my family and sister probably, but I could come in the evening and we can celebrate the next day." Florence smiled.

Later that night, Alice went up to grab Edward and Bella. Since they took their time, we all stood there waiting for them. Rosalie and Florence clearly wanted to be there the least, which was understandable. "Sorry about all this, we tried to rein Alice in." Carlisle greeted the girl.