2

-

-

The night carried on, Celine and Nata found themselves lost in the rhythm of the music, dancing with carefree abandon. Celine's earlier frustrations and disappointments were now distant memories as she laughed and twirled with Nata.

On the periphery of the dance floor, Hassan watched them with a mixture of emotions. He had seen Celine having such a great time with Nata, and a bittersweet smile tugged at his lips. He knew he had missed his chance, and perhaps it was time to let go. With a sigh, he decided to leave them be. Celine seemed genuinely happy, and he didn't want to intrude.

Hassan broke away from Valeria telling her he would be back in a minute, she clicked her tongue response. He made his way to the drink table, pouring himself a cup of something strong. The liquid courage seemed to infuse him with a newfound sense of determination. He turned his attention back to the dance floor, watching as Celine and Nata spun and laughed together.

As the music shifted to a slower tempo, Hassan's eyes fell on Valeria. She was standing at the edge of the dance floor, her gaze locked on him. He hesitated for a moment before making his way back over to her, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Finally back?" Valeria purred, her voice carrying a hint of mischief.

Hassan felt a mix of surprise and intrigue. He agreed, and they moved to the more secluded area of the party. The music still reached them, but the crowd was thinner here, the atmosphere more intimate.

As they danced, the tension between Hassan and Valeria became palpable. The drinks had emboldened Hassan in a way he hadn't expected. Their bodies moved together in sync with the music, the tension growing more intense with every passing moment.

Celine, in the midst of her own dance with Nata, stole a glance toward the side of the party. Her heart skipped a beat as she caught sight of Hassan and Valeria, their proximity and body language speaking volumes. A pang of jealousy and disappointment washed over her, despite her attempts to push those feelings aside.

Nata noticed the change in Celine's expression and followed her gaze, understanding the situation without needing words. He pulled her closer, guiding her in a comforting sway. "Don't let it bother you," he murmured, his voice barely audible over the music.

Celine tried to focus on Nata, on the fun they were having, but her eyes kept wandering back to Hassan and Valeria. She forced a smile, determined not to let her emotions ruin the night.

Meanwhile, Hassan and Valeria's dance had grown more intense, their bodies pressed close together. The air was thick with tension, and Hassan's thoughts were a whirlwind of emotions and desires. Valeria's lips brushed against his ear as she whispered something provocative, and his resolve crumbled.

With a surge of desire and recklessness, Hassan leaned in, capturing Valeria's lips in a heated kiss. The world around them faded as they gave in to the moment, the music serving as a backdrop to their passionate encounter.