25

-

-

Nata had recently experienced a breakthrough in his music career, releasing a string of successful singles leading up to the launch of his highly anticipated debut album. The excitement surrounding his music had reached a fever pitch, and he couldn't wait to share this milestone moment with his friends. Inviting Hassan and Celine to his upcoming concert was obvious as he wanted to celebrate with them.

For Hassan and Celine, the invitation was met with enthusiastic agreement. They marveled at Nata's rapid rise to stardom, hardly believing the magnitude of his growing popularity. As Nata disclosed the anticipated turnout for his concert – a thousand people and possibly more – Hassan and Celine exchanged looks of disbelief, realizing the scale of the event they were about to attend.

As Celine prepared for the concert, a surge of excitement pulsed through her veins. She meticulously selected her outfit, opting for a figure-hugging dress that accentuated her curves and paired it with bold platform boots, exuding confidence with every step. With her makeup nearly complete, the sound of Hassan's voice drifted from the living room, engaged in conversation with her brother.

As Celine got ready for the concert, anticipation buzzed in the air like static electricity. She rifled through her wardrobe, finally settling on a short sleek, form-fitting dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. Pairing it with a pair of bold platform boots, she felt a surge of confidence wash over her.

Meanwhile, Hassan's voice drifted from the living room, engaged in conversation with her brother. She applied the final strokes of makeup, her heart pounding with excitement for the night ahead. Just as she was about to call out to Hassan, he appeared in her doorway, his eyes widening at the sight before him.

"Are you rea-" he began, his words faltering as he caught sight of Celine.

"Princessa," he breathed, his voice laced with awe and admiration.

Celine's cheeks flushed at the endearment, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Qué?" she replied feigning innocence., turning to face him fully.

Hassan closed the distance between them, his eyes lingering on her with affection. "You look so good, too good," he murmured, his hands reaching out to trace the delicate seams of her dress.

Celine blushed at Hassan's words, feeling a rush of warmth flood her cheeks. She glanced down at her outfit, suddenly feeling a surge of self-consciousness despite his compliment. "You think so?" she asked, a hint of uncertainty lacing her voice.

Hassan nodded eagerly, his eyes drinking in every detail of her appearance. "Absolutely," he replied, his voice filled with genuine admiration. "You always look incredible, but tonight..."

His words sent a shiver down Celine's spine, a surge of confidence coursing through her veins. She met his gaze, a playful glint dancing in her eyes. "Well, I have to keep up with you somehow," she teased, her tone light and teasing.