7

-

-

After the final movie credits rolled and the Spider-Man marathon came to an end, Hassan reluctantly realized that the night was winding down. He had driven Celine home, and as they sat in his car parked in front of her house, he felt a sense of reluctance to let the evening come to a close.

He looked at her and tried to suppress a playful pout. "Are you sure you can't stay just a little longer?"

Celine chuckled softly, shaking her head. "I wish I could, but my mom wouldn't let me stay out for another night, especially with school starting again soon."

"Let me come inside and meet her, I'll change her mind." He smiled brightly at her, she laughed at his response.

"Yeah... that's not happening." She watched his face fall in defeat. "Not today anyways."

Hassan's shoulders slumped, but a smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he thought about Celine introducing him to her family in the future. "Alright, I understand." He reached out to take her hand in his, his fingers intertwining with hers. "I've had an amazing time these past two days, Celine. I can't wait to see you again."

Celine's heart warmed at his words, and she gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "I've had an amazing time too, Hassan. And I'm really looking forward to seeing you again too."

Their eyes locked, and in that moment, the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them in the cocoon of the car. Hassan leaned in, and their lips met in a tender, lingering kiss—a promise of more moments to come.

As they pulled away, Celine reluctantly opened the car door and stepped out onto the sidewalk. She turned to face Hassan, her smile radiant in the dim light. "Goodnight, Hassan."

"Goodnight, Celine." Hassan's voice was soft, filled with genuine warmth. He watched her walk toward the front door of her house, making sure she was safely inside before she disappeared from his view.

But just as he was about to drive away, he saw her turn back around, a playful glint in her eye. She raised her hand and waved at him with a smile that spoke volumes. Hassan's heart swelled, and he returned her wave with a grin of his own—a silent promise of more adventures, laughter, and moments shared between them.

With a contented sigh, he drove off into the night, his mind filled with the memories of the past two days and the anticipation of what the future might hold for him and Celine.

With a burst of excitement, Celine greeted her mom with a quick hello before dashing straight to her room. The door clicked shut behind her, creating a cocoon of privacy that allowed her to unleash the bubbling thrill that had been coursing through her veins. She practically squealed with delight, reliving every moment of the past 48 hours in her mind. Falling onto her bed with a contented sigh, she stared up at the ceiling.

Her room was softly illuminated by the warm glow of fairy lights draped along the walls, creating a dreamlike atmosphere that matched her mood perfectly. As she lay there, her heart danced with excitement, and a dreamy smile tugged at the corners of her lips.