18

-

-

Tears of joy welled up in Celine's eyes as Hassan's embrace tightened. His whispered words, filled with love, reached her ear, and she could hardly believe that he was there, right in front of her. 

"Surprise, amor. I missed you so much," he confessed, his voice carrying the depth of his emotions. The sensation of his arms around her brought immediate comfort, and they swayed gently in each other's embrace.

Celine's voice quivered as she replied, "I missed you so much too." It was the simple truth, a longing that had grown with each passing day he was away. As they pulled back slightly, their eyes locked in an unspoken promise of love and commitment, and Hassan finally pressed his lips to hers. Their kiss was a long-awaited union, a sweet communion that spoke volumes of their affection. He made sure to turn his back to the camera, their intimate moment hidden from the prying eyes of her viewers.

The chat was filled with a symphony of "awws" and adoring messages, as her fans celebrated the couple's heartfelt reunion. 

Hassan, a smile playing on his lips, whispered, "I especially missed this," before capturing her lips in another tender kiss. When they finally broke apart, he used his thumb to gently wipe away the tears from her face. 

She gazed at him with curiosity, her eyes reflecting their endless love. "How did you get here so fast? I thought your flight was delayed!" she questioned, her voice colored with surprise.

He laughed and confessed, "I lied, mi reina. I got here early, but I wanted to surprise you." The warmth in his eyes was unmistakable as he held her close, making the whole world feel right again.

Celine's eyes widened in playful disbelief. "You mean I could've seen you sooner!? How long have you been here?" she nearly shouted, her surprise evident.

Hassan laughed, "Not long, but I was getting ready for you. Like, see, I got you these flowers." He handed her the bouquet, his eyes gleaming with pride. 

Her smile lit up the room as she cradled the bouquet lovingly, showcasing it to her livestream audience. "I love them, they're gorgeous!" she exclaimed, turning the flowers toward the camera. Her viewers showered her with compliments and admiration.

Hassan watched her with affection, soaking in the joy of her reaction. "What else did you have to get ready?" she inquired, curious about his preparations. He leaned in and playfully teased, "Well, I have to take you, so you have to end your stream." he explained.

Celine sighed theatrically, but her excitement was contagious. "Awww, you guys, I have to go now! But quickly, for those of you who are new," she paused and pulled Hassan closer to the camera, "This is my boyfriend, Hassan!" She introduced him with pride. 

Hassan waved to the camera, "Hola!" He was greeted by the chat's enthusiastic hellos. He couldn't help but laugh as he read one particularly cheeky message: "Your gf is hot, she should date me instead tho."