10

-

-

Celine stood in front of her bedroom mirror, preparing herself for a significant milestone in her relationship with Hassan. Her heart fluttered with a mix of excitement and nerves, her reflection showing a determined yet slightly anxious expression. With delicate precision, she inserted small hoop earrings, the gold glint of jewelry catching the soft glow of the room's lights.

Hassan lounged on her bed, a silent observer of the beautiful transformation happening before his eyes. His gaze was unwavering, almost as if he couldn't take his eyes off her, as if she were the most captivating sight in the world. He watched her with a mixture of admiration and affection, his eyes speaking volumes that words couldn't convey.

"You're staring," Celine playfully pointed out, the corners of her lips curling into a teasing smile as she met his gaze in the mirror.

A smirk spread across Hassan's face. "I know," he confessed, the honesty in his voice echoing the sincerity of his feelings.

As she brushed through her hair, the occasional nervous laugh escaped her lips. She couldn't help but share her apprehensions with Hassan. It was a significant step, meeting his family, and it was natural to feel a bit jittery about it.

Sensing her unease, Hassan left the bed and approached her with a reassuring presence. His hands, warm and comforting, grazed her hips lightly as he came up behind her. The touch was both gentle and grounding, as if he was silently communicating that he was there with her every step of the way.

Hassan's presence behind her was soothing, and Celine leaned into his touch, appreciating the strength and reassurance he provided. Her anxiety began to ebb away as she felt his warmth enveloping her.

"You don't need to be nervous," he whispered into her ear, his voice a soft murmur that sent pleasant shivers down her spine. "My family will love you."

Celine turned around to face him, her eyes searching his for any sign of doubt. Hassan's gaze was unwavering, his confidence in their relationship shining through. It was moments like these that made Celine realize how fortunate she was to have him by her side.

With a heartfelt smile, she reached up to caress his cheek, her thumb tracing the contours of his skin and gentle tapping on his moles. "I know, but still it's scary! I want to make a good impression."

Hassan's hand covered hers, and he pressed a soft kiss to her forehead. "You will."

Their closeness in that moment, the shared vulnerability and affection, filled the room with an undeniable intimacy.

After she put the finishing touches on her look, Hassan took her hand and led her out to his truck. He opened the door for her with a gentle smile, a gesture that never failed to make her heart flutter. She climbed into the passenger seat, and he closed the door behind her, sealing their little world inside the car.