27

-

-

As the sun began to cast its warm glow over the bustling streets of Los Angeles, Hassan stirred from his slumber, the weight of the impending departure lingering in the air.

His mind drifted to the discussions he had with El Cartel de Los Ángeles, the label eager to collaborate with him on his starting music career. They had mapped out plans for his return home, where he would team up with his cousin Tito to record a few songs—a promising start to his journey in the music industry.

But amidst the whirlwind of professional aspirations, Hassan became aware of the precious time he had left in LA, especially with Celine by his side. It was her first time in the United States, and he was determined to make the most of their remaining hours together.

As dawn began to cast its golden hues through the curtains, Hassan's gaze softened as it fell upon Celine's peaceful form beside him, her features softened by the gentle embrace of sleep. With a tender smile, he leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

Slowly, he rose from the bed, careful not to disturb her rest, and began to prepare for the day ahead. He ordered breakfast through room service, making sure to include her favorite coffee.

Once the tantalizing aroma of breakfast filled the room, Hassan approached the bed where Celine lay, her chest rising and falling rhythmically with each breath. He gently shook her shoulder, whispering her name softly to rouse her from her slumber.

"Celine, muñequita, it's time to wake up," he murmured, his eyes filled with warmth as he watched her stir from her slumber.

Slowly, Celine blinked her eyes open, the soft light of dawn casting a golden glow upon her features. A drowsy smile graced her lips as she met Hassan's gaze.

"Hi," she greeted him softly, her voice still heavy with sleep.

"Buenos días, hermosa," Hassan replied, his own smile reflecting hers. "Desayuno está aquí," he kissed her cheek before turning around to serve the food, "and I thought we could spend our last day in LA exploring together."

Celine's eyes lit up with excitement at the prospect, "That sounds perfect," she exclaimed, her voice tinged with anticipation.

With the taste of breakfast lingering on their lips and the sun-kissed promise of the day ahead, Hassan and Celine dressed in their beach attire as they embarked on their journey to the ocean.

As they made their way to the coast, the rhythmic lull of the ocean beckoned, drawing them closer to the hot sand and cool air that awaited.

Upon reaching the sun-drenched shores, Hassan and Celine found the perfect spot to lay out their towels, basking in the warmth of the golden rays overhead. With the gentle murmur of the waves as their backdrop, they settled in, their conversation flowing freely.