8

-

-

In the gentle cocoon of the night, Celine's fingers danced across Hassan's skin, tracing the many  constellations of freckles and moles that adorned his face. Each touch felt like a whispered promise, a silent affirmation of the connection that had blossomed between them. Hassan's eyes fluttered closed, surrendering to the soothing sensation of her touch.

Celine's voice was a soft murmur, a playful tone laced with tenderness. "You better not be falling asleep," she teased.

Hassan let out a quiet chuckle, his lips curving into a contented smile. "I promise I'm not," he replied, his voice a mere whisper.

As their fingers entwined and their breaths synchronized, time seemed to stand still. The room was filled with an intimacy that transcended words, a shared moment that held a universe of emotions within it. Celine's heart swelled with a mixture of joy and contentment, her worries and uncertainties fading into the background.

Before either of them realized it, the quiet rhythm of their breathing lulled them into a peaceful slumber. Their bodies remained entangled, the warmth of each other's presence providing comfort in the embrace of the night. Dreams and reality blurred together, and for that fleeting moment, the world outside ceased to exist.

In the realm of dreams, their connection continued to flourish, unburdened by the constraints of time or space. And as the night unfurled its tapestry of stars, Celine and Hassan found solace in each other's arms.

-

Celine's senses were gradually roused from slumber as the symphony of chirping birds reached her ears, their songs harmonizing with the gentle rays of the morning sun that filtered through her curtains. As her awareness sharpened, she felt the warmth of Hassan's body pressed close to hers, and her heart leaped in surprise.

With a sudden jolt, she sat upright, her eyes wide as realization flooded in. They had fallen asleep together in her room, and now she was faced with the impending danger of her mom discovering their unplanned slumber party. Panic gripped her chest as the potential consequences raced through her mind.

Hassan's peaceful slumber was disrupted by Celine's sudden movements, and he groaned softly in protest, his arms instinctively tightening around her. She urgently shook him, her voice hushed yet urgent. "Hassan, wake up! You have to wake up right now. If my mom walks in here and sees you, we're both dead!"

He grumbled sleepily, his brows furrowing as he resisted the call of wakefulness. "Five more minutes, Celine," he mumbled, his voice laced with drowsy defiance.

Celine's anxiety only intensified at his nonchalant response. She was torn between amusement and frustration. "Hassan, please!" she whined, desperation lacing her words. 

With a final jolt, Hassan finally stirred, his eyes fluttering open to meet Celine's wide gaze. The gravity of the situation seemed to dawn on him as he blinked at her in surprise. "Oh, right," he murmured, rubbing his eyes as he pushed himself into a sitting position.