15

-

-

As the day stretched into the evening, the anticipation for Hassan's birthday party grew with each passing moment. After a delightful dinner with Hassan's parents, they returned to his house, ready to set up for the intimate celebration. It wasn't going to be a grand affair, Hassan's parents had given their blessing for the small party before leaving to visit his tio.

Hassan and Celine had a good thirty minutes before the guests were scheduled to arrive, and they were determined to make the most of it. However, Hassan had other ideas that didn't involve party preparations. He couldn't resist the urge to be close to Celine, a desire that manifested in constant touches and playful attempts to steal kisses.

As Celine tried to get ready for the party, Hassan's affectionate advances seemed to be never-ending. He reached out to her, his fingers brushing her cheek and a mischievous twinkle in his eye. His lips, warm and inviting, drew close to hers, seeking the sweet taste of her affection. Yet, Celine's laughter, like a musical melody, filled the room as she playfully pushed him back.

"Wait, Hassan," she chided with a playful grin, her hands gently but firmly keeping him at bay. "We have to get ready for your party, remember?"

Hassan pouted in a charming, boyish way, his affection for Celine evident in his every glance and touch. "I know, but I can't help it," he confessed, his eyes sparkling with desire. "You look so beautiful, and I just can't resist you."

Celine couldn't help but blush at his words, feeling a flutter of excitement deep within. "You're such a charmer," she replied, her voice filled with affection.

Hassan leaned in again, his lips hovering close to hers, his gaze locked onto her eyes. "And you're my muse," he whispered, his voice laden with sincerity and adoration.

With the minutes ticking away, the party preparations beckoning, they shared one final, lingering kiss, fueling their connection with the warmth of their love. Then, reluctantly, they pulled away, ready to host a gathering that would become yet another cherished chapter in their love story. 

The evening was off to a great start as the first few guests began to arrive at Hassan's doorstep. Brenda, accompanied by the guy from her class she had been talking about, Anthony, made a cheerful entrance. They were followed by a few more of Hassan's friends, creating an atmosphere filled with laughter and camaraderie.

Amid the cheerful conversations and laughter, Celine heard the doorbell ring once more. She eagerly opened the door and was delighted to see Nata standing there with a warm smile. It had been a while since they'd seen each other, the last time being the party where he had shown concern about her well-being after the altercation she had with Hassan.

Celine welcomed Nata with open arms, and he enveloped her in a heartfelt hug. In a low and caring tone, "How are you, chula? Is Hassan treating you well?"