New Friends?

~Leigha's POV~
It took longer than expected to get to the shops. But that is probably because me being me, managed to get lost, and had to ask an old lady for directions. Hahaha, yeah...... I finally got to the shops, and the first shop I went into was my personal favorite, Top Shop. I looked around and found a black crop top with a pocket on the front that says 'Mermaids don't do homework.' I decided to try it on to make sure that I liked it, and let's just say this is going to be my new best friend for a while. Of course I snapped a quick selfie because you know selfies for dayyz! No? Ok.... I decided to head to another store, which of course was a shoe store, and have a look around. I ended up leaving the store with a pair of light blue low-top converse, a pair of grey high-top converse, tie-dye vans, a pair of solid black vans, and I also picked up some socks with cute little kittens on them. (Don't judge me I like kittens, okay?) I decided that I had done enough shopping for one day, and I headed to the Starbucks next door. I ordered my usual caramel frappuccino, and sat down at a little corner table. I pulled out my headphones and put my music on shuffle. '2 on' by Tinashe came on and I found myself humming along to the catchy beat. I sat in Starbucks for a while taking advantage of the free wi-fi. I was scrolling through Twitter when I felt like someone was staring directly at me. My breath got hitched in the back of my throat, due to the fact that I get very nervous and insecure when people stare at me. I looked around the room to find a boy with a mop of chocolate brown curls, and dark brown eyes staring directly at me. If I must say he was quite attractive. Wait scratch that, very attractive. The unknown boy gave me a smile, and before I knew it he got up out of his seat and walked out of Starbucks. He probably wasn't even looking at me. I looked down to my gold iPhone 6, and got onto the app Pandora. I love this app because it's like the radio, and I get to hear songs I've never heard before. A song called 'Lovestruck' by The Vamps came on. I've never heard of The Vamps, but the song wasn't bad at all. After another 10-15 minutes, I finally decided to go home. I left my headphones on, and continued to listen to music on the journey home. When I walked out of the door, I accidentally bumped into a girl who looked to be my age. She had long brown wavy hair and piercing blue eyes. " I'm so sorry!" I said in a rush. "Don't worry about it. Hey are you from America?" the girl questioned. "Yeah, I am" I smiled back. "Aww that's lovely. So are you new here? Oh I'm Molly by the way." she beamed. "Yeah I actually just got here today. I'm Leigha." "Well it's lovely to meet you Leigha. Hey I know we just met, but I'm having a small get together with a couple of friends at my place tonight, if you would like to join." Molly responded. "Uh yeah sure, that sounds really fun!" I said. "Great! Meet at my house at say, 8:00?" Molly said while scribbling down her address and phone number onto a piece of paper. "Okay, see you there." I said after taking the piece of paper. It turns out that Molly is only 3 or 4 houses down the road. "Mom!" I yelled after kicking off my shoes. "In here!" she yelled from the kitchen. "Do you mind if I go over to my new friends house in a bit?" "No of course I don't mind. I'm glad that you're making new friends!" my mother beamed. "Thanks mom!" I said while attacking her in a hug. I made my way up to my room after retrieving my shopping bags from the living room. Once I got into my room, I noticed that my mom had already taken my boxes in there, and made my bed. I couldn't ask for a better mother. I hung up my new clothes, and put away my new shoes in my wardrobe. I decided to change into black leggings and an over sized sweater. I took my long brown hair out of its messy bun, and I sat down at my vanity table. I loosely curled the ends of my hair, then ran a brush through it creating waves. I applied some concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and some lip balm. I also filled in my eyebrows a little. I put on some of my Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' perfume. I checked the time on my phone and it says 7:35 pm. I walked into my wardrobe and pulled out my new black vans. After I slipped them on, I headed back downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and decided to have a cutie, you know one of those little oranges, for a snack. After I was done eating my orange I went back into my master bathroom to quickly brush my teeth. Once that was done I checked the time once again, but this time it said 7:53 pm. I walked back downstairs and told my mom I was heading to my friends house. As I approached Molly's house, I started to feel nervous. What if her friends don't like me. What if they think I'm weird? I walked up to the door and knocked lightly. After a few seconds, Molly opened the door with a huge smile on her face, and gave me a massive hug. "Hey Leigha, I'm glad you could make it!" "I'm glad too" I replied while laughing. "Come in, come in." I followed Molly into the living room to find 4 attractive boys along with 2 very pretty girls. "Hey guys, this is my new friend Leigha." Molly said. Everyone stood up and came over to me. "Hi, I'm Rachel" the girl with long ombré hair and blue eyes said while pulling me into a hug. "I'm Leigha" I replied hugging her back. "Hey, my name is Lauren" the other girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes said while also pulling me into a hug. "I'm Leigha nice to meet you." The tall boy with blonde hair came over and gave me a hug as well. "Hi Leigha, I'm Tris, Rachel's boyfriend, it's very nice to meet you" he said. "Nice to meet you too" I replied. "I'm James, Lauren's boyfriend, it's lovely to meet you" said the other tall boy with a blonde-ish brown quiff also giving me a hug. "You too" I replied. "I'm Connor, Molly's boyfriend, nice to meet you" a boy a little shorter than Tris and James said. "Nice to meet you as well" I said after we hugged. Finally I met eyes with the ones that I saw earlier today. The boy smirked and said "Hi Leigha, I'm Brad. It's a pleasure to see you again." I felt myself blushing when he pulled me into a hug. "You too." "Wait. You guys already met?" Molly asked confused. "Uhh-uh" I said unable to form a sentence. "Right, we saw each other at Starbucks earlier, but we didn't speak" Brad replied. "Oh, okay" Molly said. After that, we all decided to order a pizza, and get to know each other a little more.
---
This is chapter 2, I hope you like it! ❤️
~Leigha 🙊💕