My Other Half

~ Leigha's POV ~
I woke up the next morning, and the memories of yesterday came flooding back to me. Last night was the best night of my life, by far. Brad is my boyfriend. The Bradley Will Simpson is my boyfriend.It is all so surreal, but Brad brings out the very best in me and he makes me feel like I'm worth more than gold, no matter how cliché it sounds. I looked to my right and saw a sleeping Bradley. He is so adorable. I decided to head downstairs and make breakfast for everyone. Once I got to the kitchen, I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes for everyone. I got out the ingredients and put everything in a bowl. As I was mixing the batter, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. It caught me off guard at first, but I relaxed when I heard Brad's hoarse morning voice. 'Good morning beautiful' he said. 'Morning handsome.' 'Oh. My. God. Your making chocolate chip pancakes?!' he asked enthusiastically. 'Yes I am Bradders. Would you like to help me?' I said using my nickname for him. 'Why yes Le Le I would.' I blushed at the fact that he gave me a nickname as well. Once we got all the ingredients mixed together, we poured the batter into the pan. 'I bet you I can master the flip' Brad smirked at me. 'Oh you do, do you?' I challenged. 'Yeah I do' he said with confidence clear in his voice. 'Alright Chef BoyarBrad, let's make a deal. If you master the flip, I have to buy you Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream, but if you don't then you have to buy me ice-cream.' 'Oh honey, you better get out your wallet because Chef BoyarBrad is gonna master this flip' he said cockily. I decided to record him doing the flip and post it on Twitter, and Instagram. 'Ladies and gentleman, are you ready to be amazed' Brad said to the camera. 'Alright here we go. On the count of three, 1....2....3!' As soon as he said 3, he did the flip and he did master it. 'Whoo!' Brad started going crazy. He was jumping around and hollering, until we heard someone clear their throat. 'Hmm!' We turned to the doorway to see James, Molly, Tris, Con, Rachel, and Lauren all standing there glaring at us. 'Why in the hell are you guys screaming!' James asked, clearly annoyed. 'Okay, Brad was the one screaming because he mastered the pancake flip.' I explained. 'Yeah! It was bloody amazing! Leigha got it one video too!' he said still screaming. 'Brad stop screaming for fucks sake! You already woke me up from my beauty rest!' Tris said. 'Sorry Trissy you know I love you!' Brad said. 'Come here you slug' Tris said while opening his arms for Brad to jump in to. Brad ran into his arms and wrapped his legs around Tris's waist. I rolled my eyes playfully and went back to cooking the pancakes. Molly, Rachel, and Lauren came over to help me. 'Don't forget you owe me Ben and Jerry's!' Brad reminded me. 'Yeah, yeah!' I responded. 'Aww look at you two love birds!' Rachel exclaimed. This made me blush. 'Omg she's blushing! This is too cute!!' Molly joined. 'Like seriously! You two were meant to be!' Lauren said causing Molly and Rachel to nod in agreement. 'Can you please just help me with the pancakes' I laughed. We were finally done making the pancakes and the kitchen was a right mess. We all attempted to master 'the flip', but it ended in all of us being covered with pancake batter as well as everything around us. After we cleaned everything up, we called the 4 idiotic boys into the kitchen. 'Im a little fishie, on a little dishie, when the boat comes in' Con said in a Davy Jones accent while running into the kitchen. James ran in moving his arms in the air like he was an airplane, and finally Tris waked in carrying Brad in his arms. We all sat down at the table along with our chocolate chip pancakes. 'Guys, I just want to thank you' I said. 'For what?' they all asked. 'For accepting me and being so nice to me. I didn't have many friends back in Cali. Basically my mom was the only person I ever talked to' I said while looking down ashamed in myself. 'Leigha...' Brad trailed off. 'No please, I don't want any sympathy. I might as well just tell you guys this since I know I can trust you.' 'Tell us wh-' Molly started but I interrupted her. 'When I was little my dad used to hit and abuse me. It went on for like 2 years, and I never told my mom. I was too scared to, because I thought that he would beat me bad or even worse. Then one day my mom came home and caught him slapping me across the face and kicking me. She called the cops and he went to jail.' I explained with tears rolling down my cheeks. 'I would go to school with bruises all over my body and face, and all the kids thought I was some kind of freak or something. They used to bully me and a group of jocks would beat me up every single day. It seemed like I couldn't escape the abuse...' By now I was sobbing, and everyone else had tears rolling down their cheeks too. 'S-so thank you guys for being the best friends I could ever ask for. I've only been here a week, and I'm the happiest I've ever been.' Brad came over and gave me the biggest hug ever. After him Molly, Rachel, Lauren, Tris, Con, and James took turns hugging me. 'Im so sorry Leigha. You didn't deserve any of this' Molly said with tears cascading down her cheeks. 'Im so, so sorry Leigha' Rachel cried. 'I wish I could've been there to help you' Lauren said with a sympathetic look and tears brimming her eyes. I gave all three of the girls a weak smile, and a very tight hug. 'We're all here for you Leigha' James said, teary-eyed. 'Yeah, we'll always be here. Oh and Davy is here too' Con said the last part with his signature Davy Jones accent. This made me laugh. He may be the only one who can make me laugh at a time like this. Finally Tris made his way over to me. He seemed really upset, as he was crying as hard if not harder than I was. He attacked me in a hug. 'I know how you feel Leigha. We can get through this together.'
---
~ Later that night ~
~ Brad's POV ~
I'm completely shattered. I felt as if my whole world came crashing down when she told us about her past. How could anyone do that to her? She is perfect in every single fucking way possible. It was just Leigha and I, because the others decided to give us some alone time. (Not like that! Get your head out of the gutters!😂) Neither have us have really spoken. I really don't know what to say. I'm completely heartbroken, yet I'm furious that her dad and those stupid ass jocks did that to her! 'Leigha. You're the strongest person I know' I finally spoke up. 'How?' she asked confusion clear on her face. 'Even though you were abused as a kid and got bullied, you still get on and pull through life. I look up to you for that. You're a stronger man than I am. I love you so fucking much! When you told us this stuff, my world came crashing down. Because you're my world and I hate to see you like this. It breaks my heart to even think about you getting beaten up.. By your own fucking father! You didn't deserve this. You're perfect in every single fucking  way possible. Leigha you complete me... You're my other half.'
---
~ Leigha's POV ~
The whole time Brad was ranting on about me, my heart was fluttering. When he finished taking, I didn't know what to say, so I just kissed him. Brad is not like any other guy. He can be fun and playful at times, he can be a complete ass at time, but he can still be the sweetest, and most caring guy around. I love anything and everything about him. We both decided to lie down and go to sleep. But I couldn't sleep. The only thing on my mind was what Tristan said to me earlier...
---
I'm v v sorry that it took forever for me to update!!! I promise the next chapter will be up soon! I literally almost cried writing this chapter! 😭 Ily guys so much! Oh and thank you for 300+ reads! That's crazy! Xx
😘❤💕
~ Leigha 💕🐠