No Hard Feelings

I recommend listening to these songs while reading🙊😉💕❤️
• jealous cover~ Alex Aiono
turning page~Sleeping At Last
----------------------------------------------
~Leigha's POV~
Last night was the best nights of my life. I looked to my right, and saw a sleeping Drew. All of the sudden, the memories of when Brad and I went out for our special night came to mind. I remember thinking it was the best night of my life, and seeing Brad lying in bed next to me. That was the day I left. The day I lost everything. The day my world came crashing down. The day Brad and I broke up. I pushed all of those thoughts aside, and decided to have a quick shower. I got out, and noticed that Drew had woken up. 'I got you a pair of sweatpants, and one of my t-shirts to wear princess' he told me. 'Thanks babe' I said while kissing him on the cheek. He walked out of the room, to allow me to change quickly. I threw on the sweats and t-shirt, and made my way downstairs. Drew and I were the only ones awake, so we decided to sit outside for a while. We made our way to the deck, and sat down. It was quiet, until Drew spoke up. 'Leigha, the boys and I are going on tour with another band this weekend..' he said looking excited. 'Aw! I'm so happy for you guys!' I exclaimed forgetting to ask who they were touring with. 'I guess we will just have to spend as much time as we can together before you go' I said sadly. 'Well... Actually.. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to come with us on tour..' he said. 'Oh. My. God. Are you forreal? Like is it even possible?' I questioned, suddenly feeling really excited. 'Yes! We've already asked our manager and crew. They're all up for it!' he smiled at me. 'Oh my gosh Drew!' I exclaimed while jumping up and giving him a hug. This is the best day of my life.
---
The weekend came a lot faster than I expected. I woke up early, and made sure I had packed everything, even though tour lasts like a week. I woke Drew and the rest of the boys up so we wouldn't be late, and we set off to the venue where the first show of tour will be. All the boys got into their bunks, I got in with Drew, and we decided to get some more sleep. We were woken up by their manager,Davey, telling us we had arrived. We all got out of the cramped bunks, and decided to walk around a bit. Thankfully the tour is in the U.S., so we don't have to go to another country or something. While we were walking around, I saw three girls stood behind the other tour bus talking. They looked very familiar to me, but I just shrugged my shoulders as I have no clue how I would know them. We decided to go backstage, and mess around. When we got there, I suddenly had to pee really bad. 'I'm just gonna use the bathroom quick' I said to the boys. I heard ok's thrown around the room in response. While I was waking, I accidentally bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw the last person I was expecting. 'Brad!' I said astonished. 'Leigha? I-I.. W-what are you doing here?' he questioned nervously. 'I could ask you the same' I laughed awkwardly. 'Babe did yo-.' Drew stopped talking when he saw Brad and I. 'Babe?' Brad questioned sounding upset. 'Yeah Leigha and I are dating. How're you man?' Drew said. I saw tears rolling down Brad's face. 'Brad I-' 'How could you? Leigha I'm still in love with you! I've never stopped loving you, and you go and get with one of my best friends. How could you do this to me?' 'Brad, we broke up. Did you really expect me to just be unhappy and single for the rest of my life? I cried myself to sleep every single night for 6 months after you broke up with me. I tried to figure out what I did wrong and what I could have done differently so we would still be together. I blamed myself for everything, and I still do.' I said while a tear rolled down my face. All of the sudden I realized that Drew and the other boys are touring with The Vamps. And those three girls I saw were Molly, Lauren, and Rachel. My best friends are here. 'Leigha. None of it was your fault! I was so stupid to let you go. I regret it everyday. I really still do love you.' he said while coming closer to me.  'Losing you was the hardest thing that I ever had to go through. Leigha, you complete me.. And right now, I'm broken' he continued with tears streaming freely down his face. He took one more step closer to me and massaged my cheek with his thumb. Drew pushed Brad away from me, causing him to fall to the ground. 'What the hell Drew!' I yelled while pushing him backwards. The next thing I knew there was a sharp stinging pain on the side of my face. I fell to the floor from the force of the impact. All of the sudden Brad jumped up and tackled Drew to the ground. That's when Tris, Con, James, Lauren, Molly, Rachel, and the rest of the boys from The Tide came bolting in. 'What is going on!' They all questioned. 'Brad is trying to steal my girl.' Drew yelled. 'Drew just fucking slapped Leigha across the face.' Brad yelled even louder. 'Whoa what the fuck mate! Nobody hurts our little sis' Tris, James, and Con said while trying to hit Drew. James, Tris, and Con have always been like a big brother to me. 'STOP!' I screamed. Everyone froze and looked at me. 'Just please stop.' Molly, Rachel, and Lauren ran over to me and gave me a massive hug. 'Leigha it's either me or him!' Drew yelled at me. 'W-what?' I questioned. 'Choose who you want to be with. Me or Brad!' he said a little bit louder. 'It-it's not that simple.' 'Who do you want!' (If you know what that is from props to you!😉❤️) 'I-I... Brad. I want Brad.' I breathed out smiling. 'Y-you what?' Brad looked at me with tears falling from his eyes again. 'I want to be with you again. It's always been you Brad.' He jumped up and spun me around in his arms. He put me back down on the floor, and put his forehead against mine. I looked into his eyes and our lips connected. When we broke apart, I look around the room. 'Drew... I'm so sorry, but I just don't think we're right for each other.' I said while giving him a glare. 'Leigha.. I-I'm sorry for hitting you. That isn't who I am. I-I just want you to be happy, and if Brad makes you happy, then I want you to be with him.' he said softly, a tear rolling down his cheek. This made me feel at ease. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. 'Friends?' I questioned smiling, while wiping the tear that had fallen down his cheek with my thumb. 'Friends' he smiled back. I kissed him on the cheek, and made my way back over to Brad. He wrapped his arms around me. 'Damn Drew! You just got friend zoned' Austin shouted, causing everyone to laugh. 'Yeah and I'm alright with that. As long as she is happy, I'm happy.' This made me smile. 'Breigha is back bitchessss!' Tris shouted, making everyone laugh again. Right now I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. I've got all I need right here, right now and I don't want anything to change.
---

'Breigha is back bitchessss' 😂👌
So this is chapter 13! I really hope you liked it! 🙊❤️ Breigha is back! 😍😘🙌 please drop some song suggestions below if you have any for the next chapter! Ily you lil cuties! 🙊💕xx
~ Leigha 😘🙊❤️👌xx