I Think I Love You.

Previously..
Brad left the room, to let me get settled in a bit more. I looked around the room and something caught my eye. It was a picture of Brad and I looking into each other's eyes, whilst holding hands and smiling at each other. I began to cry. I just wish I could remember. I feel like I know these people.. Well obviously they just introduced themselves.. But I feel like I really know them. I just don't remember. I feel bad.. I don't want them to think they have to take care of me.. I don't know.. Right now I don't wanna do anything but cry. And that is what I did..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~ Leigha's POV ~
I wiped the tears I had shed with the back of my hand, and put the photograph of Brad and I back on the dresser. I then walked into the bathroom, to have a quick bath. I felt so... Gross. I turned on the warm water, and lit the candles that were already placed around the bathroom. I also decided to play some soothing music, to try and calm myself down a bit. Putting my music on shuffle, I stepped into the warmth of the water and it felt like the stress was instantly diminished. Then a beautiful, slow song began to play. Something about it made me instantly fall in love. A boy began to sing, and his voice was absolutely, beautiful! The words he sang seemed to really speak to me.
---
I'm so sorry I can't stop myself
From staring at you,
When you're tired and blue
My dear.
It's just any reason I get to be
Closer to you
Ohhh
I wanna shout about it.
Oh ohh
I wanna shout about it.
---
I didn't even realize that a single tear began to make it's way down my cheek. I wiped it away, and allowed myself to get lost again, in the beautiful sound of the song.
---
~ Brad's POV ~
I decided that I was going to go and check up on Leigha. I am beyond grateful that she has woken up. I have no clue what I would ever do without her.
---
I made my way upstairs to our bedroom. I decided to knock, because I did not want to frighten her. There was no response after knocking, so I assumed she was sleeping or something. I opened the door very llightly, hoping not to disturb her. I slipped through the door, and made my way into the room. I noticed that she was not sleeping, but the bathroom door was shut, and I heard the water running. I figured that she wouldn't know where any of her clothes were, so I laid a pair of my joggers and a jumper on the bed, along with a note on top. On the note, I wrote;
Hello princess. I came up to check on you, and I noticed you were having a bath. Here are some clothes you can put on when you're done. Join us downstairs then beautiful, we are going to watch a film. :)
~Brad xxxxxx
---
I turned to walk out of the door, but something made me stop. I heard a slow song playing through the door, and I decided to listen to it more closely.
---
I'm so sorry I can't stop myself
From staring at you,
When you're tired and blue
My dear.
It's just any reason I get to be
Closer to you
Ohhh
I wanna shout about it.
Oh ohh
I wanna shout about it.
---
The waterworks began rolling down my face. I wrote that song for Leigha whilst she was in the hospital. I made sure to add it to her phone, because I was going to show it to her when she woke up. I wrote it, because even when she was lying in that hospital looking tired and blue, she was still so beautifully perfect to me. Whenever I am near Leigha, I just want to shout to everyone how much I love her, and that she is mine. That song really means a lot to me.
---
I wiped the tears away and made my way back down stairs to join everyone else. 'Hey. Is she okay?' Lauren asked. 'Yeah yeah! She was just having a bath so I left some clothes for her to wear.' I explained, causing Lauren to nod and give me a smile. 'Brad?' Molly questioned, looking confused. 'Yeah?' 'Have you been crying?' Rachel finished for her. 'N-o.' I stuttered. 'Bradley..' James soothed, standing up to give me a hug. A tear rolled down my cheek. 'I-I just.. I just wish that she could remember. I-I need my baby back.' I sobbed onto James' shoulder. 'Hey.. Brad look at me' Tris said causing me I pull out of the hug, and look at him. 'Brad. She will remember. Trust me! We've just got to give her some time to come round. I promise you that she will remember. I promise.' Tris reassured me whilst pulling me into a hug. I smiled at them all and wiped away my tears. 'Well okay! How about we order a pizza whilst we wait for Leigha?' I smiled, causing everyone to nod in agreement.
---
~ Leigha's POV ~
I hopped out of the bath, draining the water, and blew out all of the candles. I then walked out of the bathroom, to find some joggers and a jumper folded neatly on the bed, with a note lying on top;
Hello princess. I came up to check on you, and I noticed you were having a bath. Here are some clothes you can put on when you're done. Join us downstairs then beautiful, we are going to watch a film. :)
~Brad xxxxxx
---
I found myself smiling like an idiot after reading the note. I picked up the clothes, and changed into them. 'These look like boy clothes' I thought, shrugging it off. I then decided to put my hair into a plait, and head downstairs. I found everyone sat in the living room, talking to each other. I walked into the living room, and they all looked at me with a smirk, except Brad. 'W-wow!' Brad exclaimed, looking me up and down making me feel a little self-conscious. 'Leigha.. Aren't those Brad's clothes?' Con (I think it was) asked, smirking. I looked down to what I was wearing, and blushed like mad. 'I-I uhh' I stuttered over my words. Everyone still continued to smirk at me. 'Okay guys! No need to embarrass the poor girl. I've already told you I lent her some clothes to wear.' Brad smiled at me. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks once again. Ding! 'Well the pizza is here!' Con yelled. 'Yes! Food!!' Tris exclaimed even louder. I began to laugh really loud causing everyone give me strange looks. 'What?' I asked, feeling like a fool. Everyone just shook their heads, and smiled at me. DING! 'Shit! We need to get the pizza!' I yelled, running to the door and swinging it open. There stood the delivery man looking slightly annoyed, but when he saw me, he flashed me a perfect smile. He was rather tall, and he had dark brown, almost black, hair and bright blue eyes. 'Hey there beautiful. Here ya go.' he smiled again, handing me the pizza. I smiled back up at him. Then Brad walked up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder. 'Here is your money, man' he said handing him a 20 pound note. The cute guy handed me the pizza, and gave Brad a glare causing me to giggle slightly. I shut the door, and we went back to the living room. 'We picked out the film 'If I Stay' to watch. Is that okay?' James questioned. 'Yeah yeah! I've never saw it before so I'm up for it.' I smiled. 'Me too!' Brad agreed.
---
When the movie ended, I was in a flood of tears. I looked around the living room to see everyone asleep apart from Brad who was sat on the opposite couch. Was he crying? He looked over to me and immediately came over, and began to wipe my tears away with his thumb. 'Awh! Princess don't cry' he soothed. I then began to wipe the tears falling from his eyes, away as well. 'I am so happy you're back!' he whispered, another tear falling from his eye. 'Me too.' I smiled. 'I-I just wish I could remember' I sighed, my smile fading. 'Hey.. We will help you remember!' Brad said engulfing me in a hug. 'Brad?' 'Yes beautiful?' 'Brad.. I think I love you.'
---

Ahhh! I finally updated! 😂❤️🙊 I'm sorry for not uploading regularly, but I just don't have as much time! Sorry lovelies! 😔💕 Anyway! I really hope you enjoyed chapter 17!
LY! ❤️xxx