Moving Again?!

Warning! This chapter may be triggering to some people! Please skip the end if you don't feel comfortable reading it!!

~Brad's POV ~
Last night was absolutely bloody amazing! I'm so grateful to have Leigha in my life. She completes me. She makes me a better person. And she is truly my 1 and only. If I lost her I don't know what I would do, because without her I am half of a whole. She is my other half.
---
Last night whilst I was singing to her, I realized that every word of the song is completely true. She dislikes so many things about herself and her appearance, but to me she is absolutely perfect in every way possible. I love her so much. After I finished singing we came back to Molly's place, and decided to watch a film whilst cuddling.  I let her pick the film, even though I figured that she would pick a chick-flick. To my surprise she chose my favorite '21 Jump Street.' Whilst watching the film she had fallen asleep on my chest. She looks beautiful when she sleeps. I didn't want to wake her so I turned the t.v. off and drifted off holding my world in my arms.
---
~ Next Day ~
~ Leigha's POV ~
Last night was the definition of perfection. It felt as if I were in some kind if fairytale. I don't know but Brad has a way of making me feel like a princess. After Brad sang to me, we came back to the house and decided to watch a film. Of course Brad being the gentleman he is, he let me pick the film. I made sure to choose his favorite though, '21 Jump Street.' Whilst watching the film, we were tangled in each other's arms. I felt myself drifting off to sleep, whilst lying in the arms of my entire world.
---
The next morning I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the screen, squinting my eyes to prevent the brightness, and realized it was my mum calling. 'Hello, mum.' 'Good morning honey. How was your date with Brad?' she questioned. 'It was perfect!' I exclaimed whilst looking at the beautiful sight of Brad sleeping right next to me. 'Aw! I'm so glad to hear that! Could you please come home though? I've got news..' she said her voice trailing off. 'Yeah of course. I'll be round in 15 minutes, yeah?' 'Okay honey see you soon.' 'Okay, bye mum' 'Bye'. I ended the call and decided I should wake Brad up and tell him I was leaving. 'Babe. Babe wake up' I said whilst lightly shaking him. 'Hmmm' he grunted. 'Brad, I've gotta go home. My mum has some sort of news to tell me.' 'No don't leave' he pleaded with his sexy, raspy morning voice. 'Ive gotta goooo' I giggled. I tried to stand up, which resulted in Brad pulling me closer into his chest. 'Oh babe. You're not leaving without a kiss' he smirked. He tried to kiss my lips, but I quickly turned my head causing him to kiss my cheek instead. 'What was that for?' he pouted. 'Sorry babe, but neither of us have brushed our teeth yet, so that is gonna have to do until later' I smirked. 'Later, ehh?' Brad smirked whilst wiggling his eyebrows. I playfully smacked him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I stood up to leave, and Brad took that as his opportunity to smack my bum. 'You cheeky bastard you!' I laughed. 'You love it!!' he exclaimed. 'Bye babe, see you later' he said through a smirk. 'Bye Bradley.
---
I walked up my driveway to the front door of my house. I've come to really love it here in Birmingham. Not just because of Brad and everyone, but because of the place itself. It is really beautiful here and I just adore it. I walked through the front door and went into the living room to find that the whole house was packed up and my mum had her head in her hands, much like how I saw her yesterday. 'Is everything alright?' I questioned nervously. 'Leigha honey, why don't you sit down' she said giving me a sad look. I sat down like I was told, feeling very worried of what was to come next. 'Mum.... W-what's wrong?' 'Leigha, I don't know how to tell you this, so I'm just going to come out and say it... W-we h-have to m-move again, to New York. We're leaving tomorrow morning' as she said this, I felt my whole world come crashing down. 'What do you mean we have to move again! We've only been here for 2 months! You can't do this to me! I was just beginning to like it here!' I yelled at her with tears streaming down my face. 'Leigha, I'm just as upset as you are about this. But we honestly have no choice. My job is giving me a promotion and...' 'So that's what this is about huh? The money? All you want is more money! How could you be so selfish?' I cut her off. How could she do this to me. 'Leigha...' 'Just stop!' I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut, noticing that all my stuff had been packed as well. I slid down my door and just began to cry and cry. How am I gonna tell Rachel, Molly, and Lauren? How will I tell Tris, Con, and James? But most of all how will I tell Brad?
---
It's been 3 hours. I have cried my eyes out for 3 whole hours. I picked myself up off the floor and decided to head to Molly's to give my best friends and my amazing boyfriend the horrible news. I walked out of my bedroom and made my way back downstairs. I didn't bother telling my mum where I was going, I wasn't very happy with her at the moment. I walked through the cold night to her house. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Seconds later the door was opened by Tristan. 'Leigha! You're back!' he exclaimed whilst hugging me. This made me giggle. Only he could make me laugh at a time like this. 'Well get in here you!' he said whilst practically pulling me inside. We both walked into the living room and there sat everyone talking to one another. 'Leigha!' everyone yelled practically in sync whilst coming over to greeting me with a hug. Brad gave me a tight hug as well as a kiss.
'PDA! PDA!' Con yelled whilst covering his eyes with his hands. Brad laughed, but I just gave a weak smile. 'Leigha? What's wrong?' Molly asked concerned. 'I-I.. Why don't we sit down..' I said. We all took a seat on the sofa. Molly was next to me, Rachel beside her, and Lauren on the other side of me. The boys were sitting on the sofa across from us, and everyone looked at me signaling me to continue. 'Im... I'm' I couldn't find the right words to say. How was I supposed to tell my best friends and my boyfriend that I was moving again. 'You're what?' James questioned. 'Im m-moving again. To N-New York. I'm leaving in the morning.' I said letting it all out. I began to cry my eyes out and all the other girls had began sobbing. The girls all gave me a group hug as we sobbed on each other's shoulders. I looked over at the boys to see them crying as well. Brad looked devestated. That's when I saw him walked out of the living room, and the next thing we knew, the front door was slammed shut. 'Im gonna go see if he's okay' I said whilst standing up. They all nodded in agreement as Tris, Con, and James tried to comfort their girlfriends. I walked outside to the  garden to see Brad sat there with his head in his hands sobbing. This broke my heart completely. 'Brad....' 'What do you want!' he snapped at me. 'I-I...' 'You what! You came to tell me that you're leaving me! Did you ever even love me at all?' Brad hissed. 'Brad I am completely in love with you I do-' 'Really Leigha because right now it doesn't seem like it!' he cut me off by yelling at me. 'Brad what the hell! Do you really think that I want to leave this place or you! I don't have a fucking choice' I yelled back at him. 'Leigha I can't deal with this! I hate fucking arguing with you! When I met you I wasn't looking for any long distance relationship shit!' he yelled. I guess the others heard us fighting because they all came rushing outside. 'So what the fuck are you saying Brad!' 'I'm saying I don't want to fucking do this anymore!' This broke my heart. The others began crying even more. Brad and I just broke up, this is the worst day of my life. 'I'm done!We're done..' he said his voice softening at the end. 'Fucking great' I said sarcastically while shoving past him and running back home. I ran through the cold Birmingham streets. I ran up to my house and bolted in the door. I found my mum still in the living room. 'I hope you're happy!' I yelled at her. I ran up to my room and just broke down. I picked myself up and walked into my now empty master bathroom and saw something shiny lying on the counter. I picked up the razor and stared at it for a minute. I sat on the cold tile floor and I put the cold blade against the skin on my wrist and began to attempt to take all the pain away. 1 for being worthless. 1 for never being good enough. 1 for being ugly. 1 for leaving my friends behind. 1 for fighting with my mum. And 1 for losing the love of my life. It hurt like hell but then the pain started to feel good. I watched as the blood poured from my wrist and I began to cry even more. The next this I knew I fell asleep with a puddle of blood at my side.
---
So this is chapter 9 😔. I'm so sorry if this made you cry, I literally cried so hard writing this. 😭❤️ But I did get to meet The Vamps on Monday! 🙊😍😊👌 Literally my life is complete! 😭👌😘❤️ ILY GUYS! 😊💕xxx
~ Leigha💕