I Cant Do This Anymore...

This chapter may be triggering to some people!
I recommend listening to these songs during the chapter!💕
• breath me ~ Sia
• falling in love tonight ~ The Tide
In this order 😂❤️😘💕xxxx
----------------------------------------------
Previously..
As I was running, I bumped into someone causing them to catch me in their arms. I looked up and there he was. 'Brad?' I questioned. 'Leigha.' he said shocked. Oh no!
----------------------------------------------
~ Brads POV ~
~ earlier that day ~
I can't believe I saw her again. I saw the love of my life again. She looks sort of different now. She now has ombré hair, but she is still as beautiful and perfect as I remember her. When I found out that we were going to be playing at a venue in New York, I felt a little spark of hope ,in my soul, that I would see her here. But that hope was gone when I remember what happened between us 6 months ago. That was the day I made the biggest mistake of my life.
---
After we finished at the concert, I made my way to the tour bus. As I was walking, I felt someone run into me. Before the person fell, I caught them in my arms. I looked down and that is when I saw her. I saw my world right there in front of me.
---
~ Leigha's POV ~
'Leigha.. I-I can't believe you're here!' Brad said shocked. 'Yeah..' I said awkwardly. 'Well how are you? How've you been?' 'Brad... I- I can't do this right now.' 'Right yeah..' he said a little pissed off. 'Goodbye Brad...' I said while walking away. 'So that's it, huh? We've not seen each other in 6 fucking months, and you can't even take the time to at least talk to me? Wow Leigha.. You know I really thought you were different!' he said raising his voice and walking towards me. 'You thought I was different? Really? How could you even fucking say that to me?' I yelled back. 'What the fuck is that supposed to mean?' he said rolling his eyes. 'How could you! How could you just break up with me like that, when you knew damn well that I didn't have any say in moving again! You know that was the hardest thing ever! I thought that you were different Brad!' I yelled in his face. I am so upset and angry with him right now! Does he even know how hard that was for me? He was the first boy I ever loved. 'You know what Brad! You were the first fucking boy I ever loved! And right now I'm wishing that I never even met you and waisted my time.' my voice lowering at the end. I saw a tear roll down Brad's cheek as I was flooding with tears. 'I wish I never met you either, Leigha! I could have found someone way better than you. Bloody hell, it would've saved me from all this bullshit! I fucking hate you Leigha! I never loved you!' That's when I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I knew it was all too good to be true.
I didn't even know how to respond. I just ran away, I let my feet take me wherever they could. I ran and ran, until I reached my house. I bolted through the door and ran straight to my room. When I got there, I slammed my door shut, locked it, and started rummaging through my things. I found what I was looking for and I made my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I saw nothing but a worthless, fat, ugly, naive girl that doesn't deserve to be happy. While I was picking out all of my flaws, I saw something sticking in the bottom right of my mirror. It was a picture of me and Brad together while we he was playing guitar and singing to me one time at Molly's. I never knew who took the picture, but it was one of my favorites. Brad was looking at me with so much love and compassion, and I looked back up at him with a smile and blush on my cheeks. I pulled the picture from my mirror and studied it. I sat down on the floor, still holding the picture. 'I'm sorry I was never good enough.' I whispered quietly. Then I grabbed the tiny blade, and slid it over both wrists again and again and again. I watched the dark red blood gush out from the cuts, and that's when everything went black.
---
~ Brad's POV ~
After Leigha ran away, I went to the tour bus. I slammed the door shut, which caused James, Tris, and Cons heads to shoot up from their phones. They could clearly tell that I was pissed off. 'Whoa man! What's wrong?' James questioned. 'Leigha is a bitch! That's what is wrong.' 'What the fuck man! Leigha is not a bitch!' Tris said while jumping up. 'Yes she is! She wouldn't even fucking talk to me. I ran into her when I was on my way here, and I saved her from falling too! I could've at least got a fucking thank you from her!' I yelled. 'Calm down mate! Leigha is definitely not a bitch! Have you ever thought about how you made her feel the last time you saw her?' Con said, getting up too. 'Oh so it's all my fucking fault? Do you know how she made me feel? I tried to go and see her before she left but we were too late! That hurt me so bad! And tonight when I saw her, I was finally happy again.' my voice softened. 'But then she said that she wished she would have never met me, and waisted her time.' I started to yell again. 'And what did you say?' James asked concerned. I looked to my feet. 'I said that I could've found someone better than her and I could've saved myself from all this bullshit. T-then I said that I hated her and never even loved her.' I said ashamed in myself. 'Brad! How could you do that!' Con yelled at me. 'Yeah man! That's fucking low.' Tris said in an angry tone. James just looked at me with hatred. If looks could kill... 'Guys I-I didn't mean any of it! It really hurt me when she said that she wished she never met me.' I began to cry. 'Im really disappointed in you mate.' James said while walking out of the tour bus. Tris and Con shook their heads at me, and followed James. I sat there all alone, wishing that I could go back and time and make things right. I didn't mean any of those things that I said to her! I don't hate her, and I could've never found anyone better! And she is defiantly not a bitch! I'm such a dick, and a fuckup.
---
~ Leigha's POV ~
I woke up on the bathroom floor the next morning with puddles of blood around me. Much like I did 6 months ago. I don't remember falling asleep last night. I pushed the thought aside and cleaned up the blood on the floor and on my wrists. I put band aids over the cuts, and decided to have a quick shower. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth, and did my makeup. I decided on wearing black leggings, and an over sized sweater. I put a simple braid in my hair, and I headed downstairs. I saw a note on the counter, and it read:
Leigha, I have to go away on a business trip for a month. I'm sorry honey. I left you my debit card to buy food and things. Please call me if anything happens, and stay safe!
Love, mom xoxo
Great. I'm all alone, like always. I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. I slipped on my UGG boots and grabbed my purse. I walked out into the chilly autumn air, and set off through the streets of NYC. After I walked for a while, I decided to go to the nearest Starbucks. I walked in, and ordered myself a caramel frappuccino. I grabbed my drink, and found a little corner table to sit at. I went to pick up my drink, and I noticed some writing on it. I looked, and noticed there was a phone number written on my cup. Under the number, it said;
Why does such a beautiful girl like you look so sad? :(  text me sometime!;)
~ Drew
---
After looking at it a couple of times, I looked up to the counter and noticed a very cute boy staring at me. He had brown and blonde quiffed hair, and gorgeous green eyes. He gave me a beautiful smile, and I blushed. I decided to stay for a while, and I listened to some music. I must have fallen asleep, because I felt someone lightly shaking me. I quickly opened my eyes, to find that it was that same beautiful stranger from earlier. I looked at my phone to find that it was 10:00pm! 'Shoot sorry!' I said embarrassed. 'Don't worry about it beautiful! You look cute when you sleep' he chuckled. This made me blush. 'Hey what's your name?' he smiled. 'Leigha.' I smiled back. 'What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.' Great now I'm blushing even more. 'And you are?' I questioned. 'Drew. Drew Dirksen.'
---
Drew and I talked for a while, and he is a really great guy. He's really cute too. Or should I say hot. I found out that he is in a band called 'The Tide', and that he plays guitar and backing vocals. We got along really well. I think we will be great friends!
---
This is chapter 11! ❤️ I hope you like it! What do you guys think about Leigha and Drew? 🙊💕
#Dreigha or #Breigha?? 😁❤️ please comment your thoughts!😘❤️xx
~ Leigha 💕😘