It Wasn't My Fault..

I reccomend listening to these songs while reading;
everything I do~Brian Adams
• here without you~3 Doors Down
• wish you were here~ Avril Lavigne
You already know.. In that order😂❤️
----------------------------------------------
~Leigha's POV ~
Today is the last day of tour, and things have never been better. Brad, Tris, James, Con, Molly, Lauren, and Rachel all decided to stay in NYC tonight, so we could all hang out tomorrow before they go back to the UK. I'm really gonna miss these guys, and Brad and I are going to make long distance work. I can not lose Brad again. I need him. He is what keeps me going. You know, hell does exist. I've been there when I didn't have Brad, and it was the worst thing anyone could ever go through. If I lost Brad again... Honestly I wouldn't see any reason to live. I need Brad like I need air to survive. I need Brad to survive.
---
After the concert, we all decided to go to the nearest Starbucks. Since it was only a couple of blocks away from the venue, we decided to be adventurous and walk there. During the walk, Brad pulled me behind the others. Before I could question what he was doing, he began to speak. 'Leigha.. I'm going to miss you so much when we go back home. A-and I...' he trailed off and began to cry. This made my heart sink. 'Brad...' 'Leigha.. I just don't want to loose you again. I don't know what I would do without you, you're my world. Without you I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole. I cannot loose you again!' he cried. I began crying as well, and I ran into his arms. 'Brad.. You're not going to loose me! I promise!' With that, he gave me a short yet passionate kiss. I smiled and he wiped my tears away, while I wiped his. He connected our foreheads and whispered 'I love you.' I smiled, and returned with 'I love you more.' We then caught up with the others and continued to Starbucks. Once we got there, we all ordered our drinks and sat down at a table to chill for a little bit. While we were sitting there, I could feel eyes on me. I looked around the café and saw a boy, my age, staring at me from behind the counter. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was attractive I must say, but nobody can beat my Bradders. Brad must have noticed the mysterious boy looking at me, because he pulled me close to his chest and kissed my forehead, while glaring at the boy. 'You're mine Leigha.' he smiled at me. 'I'm all yours Bradley.'
---
~ Next day ~
~ still Leigha's POV ~
Since today is everyone's last day here in America, we decided to all go to dinner together. Brad, Tris, Con, James and all the girls said that they had something important to tell me, so I am kind of nervous. They said they didn't know how I would react, which didn't help the nervous feeling whatsoever. After I had a shower, I slipped into my short, grey, skin tight dress and also my navy blue high heels. I straightened my hair, brushed my teeth, and applied some makeup. I was actually pleased with my appearance for once. I felt beautiful. This is a new, strange feeling, but I liked it. I picked up my clutch purse and my phone, and made my way downstairs. As I was walking down, I heard the doorbell ring, signaling that they were here. 'Mom I'm going out now. I'll be back later, love you!' I yelled to my mom. 'Okay honey! Have fun!' I opened the door, to see a very good looking Brad. He was wearing his usual black skinny jeans, a white and black striped t-shirt, a leather jacket over top, and of course his Doc Martins. He looked hot! I mean he always does but.... Wow! 'Leigha... You look fucking beautiful! Damn, I am one lucky guy!' he exclaimed. 'You don't look too bad yourself there Bradley.' I smirked. 'I already know what you're going to say!' I said speaking before he got the chance. 'Oh and what would that be?' he smirked. 'That it turns you on when I call you Bradley' I smirked again. 'Well then you would be right baby' he said while kissing my forehead. I got chills when he called me baby. I smiled, and he locked our hands together. We made our way to James's car and we set off to the restaurant.
---
We all piled out of the car, and made our way inside. We sat down at a big table that would seat us all, and ordered our food. Halfway through the meal, Lauren spoke up. 'So Leigha.. We have some news.' she said making me get goosebumps. 'Go on' I laughed. 'Well basically, we all decided to buy a house, so that we could live together!' This time Rachel spoke up, sounding excited. 'Oh my god you guys! That is incredible! I'm so happy for you!' I basically yelled, gaining a few glares from the people around us. 'Yeah alright! Calm down!' Con said in his signature Davy Jones voice, causing us to laugh. 'Right so... We wanted to know if maybe..' Molly said, trailing off. 'Maybe what? C'mon guys you're killing me here!' I said dramatically. 'We wanted to know if you would want to move back to the UK and move in with us?!' Tris said excitedly. I was in shock! I couldn't even find the right words to speak. 'Oh. My. God. Oh my god! A-are you serious right now?' I questioned with tears rolling down my cheeks. 'We're serous baby. So what do you say?' Brad said while wrapping his arm around me. 'Oh my god yes! A thousand times yes! But wait... What is my mom going to say? She will never let me move back.' I said sadly. 'Don't worry! We've already asked her permission and she said as long as you're happy, then she will allow it. She also said that she was going to pack your stuff while we're here.' James smiled. 'I love you guys so much!' I cried while standing up in the middle of the restaurant and giving them all a group hug. 'Okay we better leave here before we get kicked out..' I said causing them to laugh. We all left the restaurant and headed to my place. Once we got there, Con told me that we were leaving in the morning. I gave everyone a hug and said I'd see them tomorrow. Brad walked me to the door and gave me a short but yet passionate kiss. 'Thank you for everything Brad! I love you so much!' 'You deserve it princess! I love you so much more!'
---
The next morning, I woke up early and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I grabbed all the bags that my mom had packed for me, and made my way downstairs. I saw everyone pull up, and I turned to my mom who began to cry. 'Aw mom! Please don't cry!' I said beginning to cry as well. 'I'm sorry Hun! I'm just going to miss you so much!' she laughed. 'I will miss you too mom! I will call or text you once we land! Thank you so much for letting me go! I love you mom!' 'I just want you to be happy. I love you too!' 'Okay! Bye mom' I said while attacking her in a hug. 'Bye sweetheart!' she said hugging me back. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and grabbed my bags and made my way to the car. Brad helped me put my bags into the trunk and he opened my car door for me. Before I got in, I ran up to my mom and gave her one last hug. She smiled and hugged back. 'I'm gonna miss you so much!' I cried. 'Don't cry! I'm going to miss you too! Now go before you miss the plane' she laughed. 'Bye mommy.' 'Goodbye honey.'
---
The plane had landed, and we all made our way through security and all that jazz. We finally got out of the airport, and there was a limo waiting for us. We all piled in and made out way to the new house. Once we pulled up, I couldn't believe my eyes. This was a legit mansion. It was fucking massive! We walked in, and I was stunned. Brad showed me to our room. Yes our room. We are sharing one just like Lauren and James, Molly and Con, and Rachel and Tris. There were also a couple spare rooms as well in case we have company. Since we had all been on a plane for hours, we all decided to take a nap. I crawled in bed next to Brad, and snuggled close to him. The next thing I knew, I was out like a light.
I woke up a couple hours later, to find everyone else already awake. 'We are going to go to a club to celebrate you moving in with us!' Tris exclaimed. 'Okay!' I said excitedly. About 3 hours later, all of us girls were ready. We were all wearing short, form fitting dresses, but they were all different colors. Rachel's was yellow, and she was wearing red heels, Lauren's was light purple with black pumps, Molly's was coral with white heels, and I was wearing a red one with sparkly silver heels. We all curled our hair and did our makeup, and we headed downstairs. The boys were all wearing skinnys and a t-shirt. The boys all told us that we looked stunning, which is adorable. We headed to the car, and drove to the club. We pulled up, and we could hear the music from outside the club. We walked in, and found a table to sit at. Tris and James went and got us shots to take, and after about 5 or 6 I was starting to feel a buzz. I pulled the girls onto the dance floor and we had a blast. 'I have to go pee' I practically yelled over the music. The girls nodded in agreement. While I was walking, I felt someone smack my ass. I thought it was Brad, but when I turned around I saw an unfamiliar boy. 'Goddamn you're gorgeous' he smirked eyeing me up and down. 'Sorry you pig, but I'm in a relationship' I said rolling my eyes and trying to walk away. He pulled me back by my hand. 'Not tonight you're not!' He pulled my in by my waist and kissed me on the lips. I tried to push him off, but he was too strong. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Brad storm out of the club. I pushed the guy away with all my might, and slapped him as hard as I could across his face. I ran to the table and saw everyone there but Brad. 'Where the hell did that pig that forced you to kiss him  go!' James yelled fuming. 'James please! I think Brad thinks I've cheated on him! You've got to help me!' I yelled starting to cry. I can't loose Brad again. I ran out of the club and looked around. I found Brad leaning against the side of the building, and he looked as if he was crying. 'Brad I pro-' 'Fuck off Leigha! I can't believe that you would fucking cheat on me!' he cut me off by yelling, tears streaming down his face. 'Brad I didn't cheat! I would never do that to you!' I shook my head with tears falling from my eyes. 'Oh so you weren't just kissing that asshole in there? I can't believe that I fell back into your trap!' he laughed harshly. 'Brad it wasn't my fault!' 'Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. Nothing is ever your fucking fault!' His words hurt worse than getting shot through the heart. 'Brad. It wasn't her fault! She would never do that to you!' Tris said calmly. 'Wow Tris. I can't believer you're defending this bitch! You know what Leigha? I'm done with your shit! We're over!' He yelled. This was the point where I just broke down. And I ran. I always find myself running away from my problems, thinking then they will go away. But they don't. I ran back to the house and straight into.. I don't know what to call it anymore.. I ran into the room with my stuff in it, and slammed the door shut. I slid down the backside of it and cried my eyes out. I noticed something hanging out of one of my bags. I picked it up, and studied it. I flipped the necklace in my hands over, and it read:
I'll be the one to build you up no matter what happens; forever and always xx
Drew
I picked up my phone, and dialed the number. After a few rings, I heard a quiet 'hello?' from the other end of the line. 'Drew?....'
---

Cliffhanger😁💋! I'm sorry!💕. This chapter like made me cry😭❤️ please comment your thoughts! 😘
ILY all! 🙊💞
~Leigha ❤️💋