She Doesn't Remember.

I recommend listening to these songs while reading this chapter
who you'd be today-Kenny Chesney
• see you again (no rap version)-Charlie Puth
• can't help falling in love (cover)-Ingrid Michaelson
• cry-Alexx Calise
----------------------------------------------
* 1 month later *
~ Brad's POV ~
It has been a month since the accident. And before you ask no she didn't wake up. Leigha, the girl that I am completely in love with, is still in a coma. She may never wake up and I am dying inside a little more each day. If she die- if she doesn't wake up... I-I don't know what I would do. There wouldn't be a point in living. I'd be nothing.
---
~ Leigha's POV ~
I have been trying to open my eyes for what seems like forever. Every time though, my attempts always fail. It's like I'm trapped inside a pitch black room that I cannot escape, no matter how hard I try. I can hear voices around me, but I don't know who they belong to. I wish I could just wake up and see who these people are. I wish I could just be able to know what has happened to me, and figure out why it is like this. I may never find out..
---
~ Brad's POV ~
I stood up from my seat, and went to Leigha's side. I grasped onto one of her ice cold hands, and studied her beautiful features. 'Leigha..' I began to cry. 'Leigha.. All I need in life is for you to wake up.. This past month without you here had been complete hell!' She just remained still. 'Wake up!' I screamed whilst shaking her. Tris, James, Con, and all the girls came over to help me calm down. 'I-I just need her to wake up!' I sobbed onto James' shoulder. 'Hey hey hey. Don't you worry.. She will wake up.' Molly said whilst patting my back, tears streaming down her face. Lauren and Rachel nodded in agreement and gave me a hug. Con wrapped his arms around Molly's waist, James kissed Lauren's forehead, and Tris hugged Rachel from behind. I couldn't help but feel a bit of jealously towards them.. I may never get to do any of that to Leigha ever again. We all sat down in our seats, and nobody said a word. Then... Beep beep beep beep beep.. I jumped up and ran to Leigha's side. Doctors and nurses came in and pushed me out of the way. I looked to the Rachel, Molly, Lauren, Con, Tris, and James. They were all bawling harder than ever. 'No! No this isn't real!' I hollered, crying more than I ever have in my life. 'You all need to exit the room immediately!' one of the doctors yelled. I ran up to Leigha's side, to see her now lifeless body lying there. I gave her one last kiss on her forehead. ' I love you Leigha. You were the only girl I ever truly loved with all of my heart. I will never forget you.' And with that I left the room. All of our friends following behind me. I don't feel anything right now. This can't be real.
---
Today is the funeral. The funeral for the love of my life. These past few days have been a complete blur. None of this seems real. It can't be real.
I put on my tux and fixed my hair. I heard a knock on my bedroom door signaling that James, Con, Tris, and the girls were ready to go. I walked downstairs, and saw everyone looking at me with a weak smile. I simply walked out the door and to the car. The ride went by fast, and we all exited the car, and made our way inside. There I saw her. Lying in a casket, still as beautiful as ever. I walked up to her, and took her hand in mine. I told myself that I would stay strong, but I broke down right then and there. The boys came over to me and hugged me, crying just as hard as me. Then the girls came over, crying even harder. We all stood around her body. There were so many beautiful flowers all around her. 'She would have loved this..' James smiled. 'Y-yeah' I said, putting on my best smile.
---
After the funeral, we all went back home. Nobody really said anything. I walked up to my room, and slid down the backside of the door. I let it all out. 'It's all your fault!' I screamed at myself, pulling at my curls. 'You should have believed her! You should have never brought that slut Kelsey back here! Then Leigha would still be here!' I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I picked up a picture of Leigha and I, and went into the en suite. I picked up the razor, and slid it over my wrists again and again. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil.
---
Then I began to write;
Dear whoever is reading this,
I have decided that I have to be with the love of my life. It is my fault that she is gone, and I need to see her again. Tris, Con, and James, I am going to miss you guys so much. You have become brothers to me. I want you to continue the band for me. Don't be like me and let everyone down. Leigha and I will watch over you guys. I love you boys. Molly, Rachel, and Lauren, you guys have become sisters to me. I love you guys to death, and please keep the boys in line for me. Mom, Dad, and Nat, I am so sorry to put you through this. Please understand that I will be fine, and that I am safe up in heaven with Leigha by my side. I love you guys so much. Jesse, I love you as well. I will miss you, and I will be waiting for you up here. Mrs. Lohr, or Elizabeth, I am so sorry for what happened to your daughter. I will take care of her. You have become like a second mother to me. Thank you.
This is to all of our fans. I am so sorry to let you all down. Please know that I love each and every one of you with all of my heart. I will always love you.
In loving memory,
Bradley Will Simpson.
---
With that I put the pencil and paper down on the counter, and grabbed the bottle of pills. I opened the bottle, and swallowed every single one of them, then I went into a never ending sleep. Memories of my entire life came flooding back to me. And I saw the light. I looked all around me and something straight ahead caught my eye. I walked closer, and I saw Leigha standing there looking more beautiful than ever. 'Brad.. Why did you do this to yourself?' she asked in her sweet, heavenly voice, giving me a sad look. 'It's been a long month without you.. And I had to see you again.' I smiled. She smiled back at me and took my hand in hers. 'Now, we will be together forever.'
---
'Brad! Brad wake up!' James yelled, whilst shaking me. My eyes flew open, and I looked around the room. There I was, still in the same hospital room, along with all of my best friends. It was all just a dream.
---
'Brad! Leigha woke up! She is awake!' Tris yelled. I looked to the hospital bed, and there she was, wide awake. I ran over to her, and stared into her gorgeous green eyes. 'Baby.. You're awake! I've missed you so much!' I smiled at her. 'Who are you?' she asked, looking at me with fear present in her eyes. A tear rolled down my cheek. 'Leigha.. I-I'm you're boyfriend.. Remeber?' I cried. She gave me a puzzled look. I looked around the room at everyone, to find them looking at their feet. Then a nurse walked in. 'Excuse me Miss?' I said. 'Yes?' She questioned. 'W-why can't she remember who I am?' I asked whilst crying. 'Well.. Leigha took some head injuries from the accident. And well.. She has amnesia. She will gain her memory back, but there is no telling when. I'm very sorry.' I couldn't believe it. She has finally woken up, and now she doesn't remember us. I walked over to the others, and they all gave me a massive hug. 'Hey. At least she is awake.. She will remember. It will just take some time.' Con reassured me.  She doesn't remember.
---
* 3 days later *
Leigha was dismissed from the hospital today, meaning we brought her home. She hasn't really spoken to us, but that is because we are practically strangers to her.. This is all my fault..
---
~ Leigha's POV ~
I trailed behind the others to the door of, which I am assuming, the house where I live. I walked into the house, and I was amazed at how big and beautiful it was. 'Wow.. This house is amazing.' I breathed out, smiling. Everyone smiled at me. 'I know this may sound weird.. But would you mind maybe telling me your names? Maybe then I can remember..' I said. 'Of course we don't mind!' said the girl with long dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. 'My name is Molly' the same girl smiled at me. I gave her a smile back. 'I'm James' said the tall boy with quiffed up hair. 'Nice to meet you.. Again' I laughed awkwardly. He laughed as well, giving me a smile. 'Well I'm Con, Molly's boyfriend' the shorter boy with brownish-blonde hair and blue eyes smiled. 'Hello' I smiled back. 'I'm Lauren, James' girlfriend' the girl with blonde hair and blue eyes said whilst smiling. 'And I am Rachel' smiled the girl with light brown and blonde ombré hair and blue eyes. 'Hello girls. I must say all three of you girls are beautiful!' I complimented them. I could never compare to them. They all smiled at me. 'My names is Tristan or Tris and I am Rachel's boyfriend' the tall blonde boy with blue eyes said. 'Hey Tris' I smiled. 'I am Brad. Y-your uhh boyfriend.' The cute short boy with soft brown curls and the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes said awkwardly. I didn't know what to say to him. I mean he is my boyfriend and I don't remember him at all.. I walked over to him, and gave him a hug. 'I'm sorry I don't remember' I apologized whilst hugging him. 'Don't apologize' he said when the hug ended, and he gave me the cutest smile. I smiled back at him. I then walked around the livingroom, and looked at all of the pictures. I saw so many of all us girls and the boys. We all look so happy.. I just wish I could remember.
---
Brad.. I think that is his name.. Showed me to the room we are sharing. 'I can sleep in one of the guest rooms if you want me to..' he trailed off. 'No no! I want you to stay here.. With me.' I smiled. 'Are you sure?' he smiled. 'I'm positive' I said.
---
Brad left the room, to let me get settled in a bit more. I looked around the room and something caught my eye. It was a picture of Brad and I looking into each other's eyes, whilst holding hands and smiling at each other. I began to cry. I just wish I could remember. I feel like I know these people.. Well obviously they just introduced themselves.. But I feel like I really know them. I just don't remember. I feel bad.. I don't want them to think they have to take care of me.. I don't know.. Right now I don't wanna do anything but cry. And that is what I did..
---
Hey lovelies! ❤️ I just want to apologize for not updating in ages! I've started back to school and I don't have as much time anymore. 💕 but anyway I really hope that you liked this chapter. 😊💞 please comment your thoughts 😘
ILY all! 💋
Leigha ❤️xxx