Mr. & Mrs. Simpson (Finale)

*Last chapter! 😭❤️*
~ Brad's POV ~
I was sleeping peacefully, when I heard someone singing obnoxiously and loud laughter. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I walked to the door, and put my ear against it to hear what was happening more clearly. I instantly heard the sweet sound of my 'bride-to-be's' laugh echoing through the corridor. A smile instantly crept it's way upon my lips. Whilst I continued to listen, I heard light footsteps walking toward the door, which made me panic. I ran back to our king sized bed, and jumped under the huge duvet. I closed my eyes and tried my best to look as if I were really asleep. The door opened, and I heard the same footsteps making their way toward the bed, until they stopped. I listened closely, and I heard Leigha say 'awe' under her breath, and also take a picture on her phone. A small smile tugged at my lips, but it faded when all of the sudden her lips were on mine. I was surprised at first, and then I realized that I should probably kiss her back to let her know I'm awake. I kissed her back passionately, until we had to part for a breath of air. 'Damn! I want to wake up like that every morning!' I smirked, causing my angel to giggle.
---
*Back to normal time*
~Leigha's POV~
'Well?' I asked everyone, nervously whilst looking around after I made the big announcement. Everyone's face remained shocked. Tears fell from my eyes, realizing that our friends don't approve. Brad looked my way and saw that I was upset, and immediately started to comfort me. 'Will someone please say something..' I croaked out. 'You guys! This is amazing news!' James yelled. He then noticed that I was crying, and gave me a sympathetic look. 'Hey, hey, hey. Why're you upset?' He asked pulling me in for a hug. 'I-I thought that you lot didn't want us to get married. That you didn't approve of it..' I said softly wiping my tears away. 'Leigha of course we approve! We only want you two to be happy, and if this is something that you definitely want and something that you will be committed to for the rest of your lives, then it is the right thing to do.' James said standing up to give me a tight hug.
I hugged him back even tighter and gave Con and Tris a rib crushing hug as well. The girls and I then decided to go into the other room for a minute to let the boys have their 'guy time' with Brad.
'I'm so happy for you, Leigh.' Rachel smiled, a tear trickling down her cheek. 'Awe don't you go crying or the waterworks will be coming your way.' I laughed and hugged her again. Lauren gave me that perfect smile of hers, and pulled me in a hug. 'I haven't seen that beautiful smile on your face for a while. Brad brings out the very best in you, and I could not be more happy for you than I am right now.' She smiled through the tears cascading down her cheeks. Molly then walked over to me with tears flowing freely down her cheeks, and the biggest, most beautiful, and sincere smile on her face. 'Leigha... I am beyond happy for you and Brad. You are my best friend, and I love you like a sister. You mean the absolute world to me.' I wiped away her tears and gave her a massive hug. 'You guys are the best friends I could ever ask for. Thank you for always being there for me, and putting up with me.' I stopped, as the tears started falling and there was a lump in my throat. 'And I-...' The girls came and gave me a group hug. 'And it is such an honor to have you girls be a part of my wedding. I love you all like you're my own sisters, and I would never trade our special bond for the world.' I finished, smiling through the tears. 'We love you too Leigha! Congratulations' they said practically in sync, with massive smiles on their face.
---
We walked back to the boys, and noticed them all in a group hug with Brad in the middle. I smiled at the sight, and noticed that they all had a few tears running down their cheeks. 'Awe you guys! This is too cute!' I smiled, as the tears started forming in my eyes- once again. The guys stepped out of the hug and made their way to me. 'I'm so glad that this is happening! Although Brad and I are getting divorced and Tradley will no longer be real, I am more than grateful to give him up for you, my love.' Tris said over dramatically, and he gave me a tight hug. I started to burst out laughing. Tristan has a way of making me laugh no matter the situation. Connor then walked over and gave me a tight hug as well as James. 'I am so happy for you! Breigha is going to be officially, real.' Con said in his 'Margaret' voice, jumping for joy. 'Awe ahaha! Thanks Margaret.' I smiled. 'Oh! Of course darling.' He replied making us all giggle. 'You know I'm happy for you and Brad, Leigh. This is amazing for your future.' James smiled sincerely. 'Thanks Jems' I hugged him again. 'Of course. Now I don't want to rant on too much, or I'll start to cry' he laughed causing us to laugh along.
Brad walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 'I told you they would approve. How couldn't they? You're amazing.' He smiled giving me a passionate kiss. 'I love you so much Bradley.' I smiled resting my forehead on his. 'I love you so much more, Angel' he replied closing the only gap between us.
---
* 3 months later *
~ Leigha's POV ~
Brad and I are getting married in 2 months, and the whole wedding is planned out already. It will take place in the woods, but it is going to be decorated beautifully, with white flowers hanging from the trees, and . Brad and I both decided that it is going to be just a small, formal wedding with only our friends and family there. Of course Joe and his wife will be there, along with Fin, and Dean. Lauren, Molly, and Rachel are going to be the bridesmaids, and Con, James, and Tris are the groomsmen. Our wedding is going to be perfect!
Today the girls and I are going shopping for my wedding dress, and they are going to be getting their bridesmaid dresses as well. My mum is also coming, as I don't see her too much anymore, and she deserves to be here with me. Also, since my father isn't in the picture, my mum and I have decided, together that my she will be the person to walk me down the aisle. I love her so much for that.
---
We arrived at the cute little wedding dress boutique and ventured our way in to begin the never ending hunt for my perfect dress. We all looked through the racks of beautiful dresses, until each one of my bridesmaids had a dress in hand for me to try on. I headed to the fitting room to begin trying on the various dresses. I first tried on Molly's dress that she picked out. It was a gorgeous ball gown with sparkling embellishments strategically placed on it. I slipped into the dress, and headed out to show everyone. As soon as they saw me, their jaws dropped. 'That's my dress!' Molly said with a tear falling from her eye, causing us to laugh slightly. 'I absolutely love it! But I have to try on all the other dresses before I make a final decision.' I explained to her hoping that she wouldn't get offended by me saying that. 'Of course! I understand.' She said giving me a soft smile. 'Hey, why don't you lot find your bridesmaid dresses whilst I put in my next dress.' I smiled politely to my best friends. They said 'sure' or 'of course' and smiled back at me. I went back into the changing room to try on my next dress. I walked out in Lauren's pick, which was a beautiful, elegant ball gown with lace covering it, and saw my three best friends stood in very simple, yet very elegant white lace dresses with big smiles on their faces. 'You guys! You look stunning!' I said covering my mouth with my hand to prevent myself from squealing with excitement. 'Thank you, Leigh! But look at you!' Rach said with big eyes. 'Lauren I love this pick! I've got to try Rachel's dress as well.. You guys are making this so hard on me, all of these dresses are beautiful!' I said pouting. 'Awe! We're sorry, but which ever dress you choose, you will look stunning in it!' Moll smiled, causing my smile to grow bigger. I headed into the changing room to try on the last dress. I slipped Rachel's pick on, and made my way to the others. The dress Rach picked out was a sweet vintage dress with lace straps and a flowing bottom. I walked out and the girls commented on how stunning I looked. 'You've made my decision so hard! I love all of these dresses!' I pouted to the girls. 'Leigha, I have one more dress for you to try on.' My mum smiled, handing me one last dress to try on. I went back to the fitting area, and slipped into the gorgeous mermaid style dress with a cut out back and beautiful lace detailing. I walked back out with tears rolling down my cheeks. 'Leigha! You look amazing!' Rachel said a tear faking from her eye. 'You really do, you are breathtaking' Lauren commented shedding a few tears. Molly looked as if she couldn't form words, as she nodded her head tears rushing down her cheeks. I looked to my mum who was crying her eyes out. 'I have the most beautiful daughter in the entire world' she said barely above a whisper, the tears falling from her eyes, never ending. I looked in the mirror and began to cry even harder at my reflection. 'I actually feel beautiful, for once.' I said turning back around to see my best friends and mum looking at me with admiration. 'This is my dress.' I smiled to myself after making my final decision.
---
Today is the day that I am getting married to the love of my life. I couldn't ask for anyone better that Brad in my life.
My mum and my bridesmaids are helping me with the final touches of my hair and makeup before I walk down the aisle. My hair is curled and in a gorgeous up-do, and my makeup is very soft and natural looking. My mum stood in front of me with her eyes filling with tears. 'This is it. My baby is all grown up.' She said with a smile, the tears beginning to fall. 'Awe mum! I will always be your little girl.' I laughed, trying my best not to cry as I have her a hug. 'I know baby, I know. Know, let's do this! Today is your big day!' She smiled. Molly, Rachel, and Lauren walked down the aisle in their beautiful dresses, and made their way to the front. I let out a deep breath that I wasn't aware that I was holding in, and linked my arm with my mother's. She gave me a reassuring smile, and gave my hand a light squeeze. The song, 'here comes the bride' began to play. Together, my mum and I started walking down the aisle, and I immediate saw a perfect looking Bradley standing at the front in a tuxedo. Tears started welling up in my eyes when I saw him. We reached the end of the white rose covered aisle when the minister began to speak. 'Friends, we have joined here today to share with Bradley and Leigha an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one.' Who gives this women to be wed?' He continued. 'I do' my mum replied with a smile as she then gave me a tight hug and made her way to her seat. We continued with a prayer, and the definition of wedding, until we reached our vows, which we decided to write on our own. Brad went first. 'Leigha. My love. My princess. Angel. I love you more than words could ever explain. You are the love of my life, and my best friend. I am honored to be able to call you mine, and I would never change that for the world.' He stopped momentarily as he was crying and choking on his words. 'When I first met you, I knew that you were something special, and I felt like I needed to be with you. You bring out the very best in me and you make me a stronger person. I love you so much baby girl, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Thank you for always being there to build me up and make me a better man. I love you more than you know.' He finished with the tears rushing down his rosy cheeks. I smiled through the tears that I cried as well, and I began to read my vows. 'Bradley. I don't even know where to begin to describe how lucky I am to have you in my life. You are my soulmate, and my best friend. I know we've had our ups and our downs, but that has only made my love for you stronger. I cannot begin to thank you enough for always sticking by my side through even the worst parts of my life. I am so grateful and lucky to have such an amazing person like you in my life. I love you.' I finished, the tears were falling nonstop. We then moved on to the exchange of rings. I slid Brad's ring on his finger, as he slid mine on my finger, our eyes locked on each other's with smiles plastered upon our faces.
'Bradley, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?
'I do' Brad replied with a cheeky grin.

'Leigha, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?
'I do' I said with a smile.

'By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.' The minister said with a big smile. I looked to Brad, and he placed his hands on my cheeks and we shared our most passionate and loving kiss yet. We broke apart and looked around at our friends and family applauding us, with smiles and falling tears of joy. I smiled at the sight and gave Brad another kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my forehead on his. 'I love you Bradley Simpson.' I smiled looking into his beautiful eyes. 'I love you so much more Leigha Simpson.' He replied, smiling.
I am the happiest I've ever been in my entire life. All thanks to one boy who has changed it completely.. Bradley Will Simpson.
---
BREIGHA IS NOW MARRIED! 😭🙈❤️ ahah I cried writing this tbh! This is the last chapter of this book! Thank you to everyone who has read it! I hope that you enjoyed it! I will be starting a new fanfic soon, I've got some ideas in mind.. ☺️💕 please comment and tell me if you've enjoyed this, and let me know if you want me to write another one! I love you guys!💋
~ Leigha 💋💕xxxx