More Than Just Friends.

~ Leigha's POV ~
When 'Mean Girls' ended, Laura said that she had to go home. Her and Brad exchanged a hug, and I didn't dare look when they kissed. I've never felt this way about any other boy... Except Brad. He was different. He could make me laugh, he could make me cry, and could make me feel special. For god's sake, I've not known the guy a whole day and I'm already practically in love with him. Leigha! What are you saying! You're not in love with him. Right? My mind is telling me I don't love him, I can't love him. But my heart says I do indeed love Bradley... See you don't even know his last name. "Why don't we watch another movie?" James suggested. We all agreed, but this time Brad chose the movie. He picked '21 Jump Street' which I found out to be his favorite movie. Halfway through the movie, I heard light, muffled snores coming from beside me. I looked over to find Molly and Con fast asleep while spooning each other. I then looked around the room to find Lauren cuddled into James's chest, and Tris and Rachel tangled in each other's arms. How I wish I had someone to cuddle with through the night. I looked over to the sofa where Brad was lying, and found his eyes fixed on the screen. I looked away quickly when I saw him turn his head to look at me. The next thing I knew he had paused the movie and was making his way towards the sofa I was sitting on. Once he reached me he looked down to his feet. "L-Look I'm really sorry about the way Laura acted tonight, it was uncalled for" he apologized for her. "It's okay, really. I just hope that we can meet again sometime, without getting off on the wrong foot" I said, putting on my best fake smile. "Why did you run to the bathroom?" Crap, just what I need right now, to have to make up an excuse. "O-Oh, right" I stuttered. Great going Leigha, *mentally face palms*. "I had something in my eye, and it just hurt really bad." Wow, I think he bought it! Ha! Just kidding. "Right. Now can you please tell me the real reason on why you ran out" he smirked. "N-no, I can't do that" I stuttered starting to feel uneasy. "C'mon. Please tell me, it can't be that bad" he begged. "B-Brad, I-I told you I c-can't t-tell you." At this point being nervous was an understatement. I tend to just spill and let everything I'm holding inside out when I feel under pressure. I cannot let this slip out of my mouth. "Leigha please tell me. I do beg" Brad laughed a little. Trust me, if I slip up and tell you the real reason, you will not be laughing. "Brad, I can't te-" "Leigha! Please" he interrupted me. At this point I was feeling pressured. Oh no! Please, please, please don't mess everything up. "Leigha, you can trust me" he said while scooting closer to me. "Okay you wanna know the truth?" I said, feeling a little agitated and annoyed. "I was jealous! There I said it!" "But why would you be-" "I was jealous of Laura! The way you hugged her and kissed her! I wished it was me! Tears formed in my eyes when I saw the two of you together. I'm in love with you Brad! I know it sounds crazy, I've not even known you a whole day! But you know what? You're different from other guys, and I guess I fell for you. But it doesn't matter anyway because you're already happily in a relationship" I let it all out. Regretting it straight away. I looked at Brad's unreadable expression. Tears threatened my eyes. "You know what, this was a bad idea. I'm just going to head back home" I said standing up, tears now spilling from my eyes, and freely down my cheeks. Brad gently pulled me back down by my arm, and before I knew it he had locked his soft, pink, plump lips onto my own. At first I was shocked and didn't kiss back, but once I collected myself I kissed him back. Once we both broke apart, he wiped away the tears rolling down my cheeks with his thumb. "I love you too" he said with sincerity clear in his voice. "Y-you what?" I asked dumbfounded. "Ever since I saw you sitting at that corner table alone in Starbucks humming along to '2 On'" he chuckled a little "It was love at first sight." "But what about Laura?" I questioned, suddenly losing all hope of Brad and I being together. "O-oh right" he stuttered. My heart completely shattered. "You know what? It was stupid of me to even come here. I've got to-" I was cut of by Brad connecting his lips with mine, in a meaningful kiss. Man, he really knows how to make me weak at the knees! "You didn't let me finish" he smirked. "I broke up with Laura when I walked her to the door" he said leaving me very confused and shocked. "Brad... Why did you break up with her?" I questioned. "For you" he simply replied and my heart fluttered. "I know it sounds crazy, but I'm completely in love with you. I've not known you a whole day, and you've already got me flustered. Leigha, I broke up with her because I want you! Nothing but you!" he said. "Brad, I want you too, but I feel like we should get to know each other more if you know what I mean" I said. "I would wait for you forever, my love" he said while placing a soft, sweet kiss on my forehead. I smiled in return, as well as blushing like mad. "I'm really tired, I'm gonna get some sleep" I said through a yawn. "Me too" he agreed. "You can have the other couch, I'll crash on the floor" he said while giving me a smile. "Okay." Once we were settled I realized that I was rather cold, even with a large blanket. "Brad?" "Mmmh." "C-can you lay with me?" I asked embarrassed. "Of course" he said through a grin. "Just in a friend way of course" I stated. "Yeah, of course." We were both laying down, and I guess Brad thought I was asleep because he said something that I will never forget. "Leigha, I know you're sleeping, but I want to be more than 'just friends'. I want to be able to hold onto you, and call you mine. I want to be able to grab you by your waist and kiss your soft, pink lips anytime I want. I will wait forever if I have to, for you to be my girlfriend. I love you Leigha, and I'll never stop." After he said this, I felt a single tear roll down my cheek. Nobody has ever said anything like that to me, and it made me feel like I am worth it and I felt loved. I couldn't keep a smile off of my face the rest of the night.
---
* next morning *
I woke up to the sound of laughter and people talking. I sat up and stretched, replaying the events that occurred last night in my head, which brought a smile to my face. I sat up and stretched, and made my way into the kitchen to find everyone else already awake. "Good morning" I croaked out. "Ah, and she wakes" Tris said. "Sorry for oversleeping, I'm just very tired" I said while yawning. I looked to Brad, and he had a smirk plastered on his face. "Don't worry about it. We were thinking about going out in a bit. Maybe do a little shopping, grab a bite to eat, hit up the movies and-" "Go midnight bowling!" James was cut off by Tris screaming the last part. I just chuckled at his childness. "Sure! That sounds great" I said. "Yay! It's gonna be great fun" exclaimed Lauren. I decided to get dressed, brush my teeth, do makeup and all that jazz. I also decided to ring my mom and tell her I was going to be out for the day, to which she agreed. Once everyone was ready, we decided to go to the nearest shopping mall. The girls and I went crazy! We each had at least 5 bags by the time we left. Once we left the mall, we decided to swing back to the house to drop off our newest purchases. "I have to tell you guys something" Brad said out of the blue. "What is it?" Condora questioned. "Well, I broke up with Laura" he stated matter of factly. "What! But why?" Rachel asked shocked. "Because, I'm waiting for someone special" he said while smiling at me. Great now the girls are going to bombard me with questions later. Thanks Bradley. "What!" Tris shouted. "What about me eh? What happened to Tradley?" he asked while fake crying for effect. "Tris, you know you're the only one who has my love" Brad said while he jumped into Tris's arms. I just laughed at how crazy these guys were. "Alright, how about we go get something to eat?" Molly said. "Yesss!" I said while everyone gave me a weird look. "What? I love food. Don't judge me!" They all just laughed at me. "Nandos!" James shouted. "Nan- what?" I questioned. "Don't tell me you haven't heard of Nandos" Brad said acting hurt. "Um have you forgotten I'm from America" I laughed. "Oh right! Trust me, you're gonna love it" he said. After we ate, we all agreed to go see the movie Pitch Perfect 2, which was hilarious by the way. I laughed so hard throughout the entire movie. Once we left the movies, we went back to the house to waste time before going midnight bowling. Once it came to leave, there was a knock at the door. I offered to get it since I wasn't doing anything. When I opened it, I regretted it straight away. There stood Laura, but she didn't look too thrilled to see me. Great.
---
Cliffhanger!😏😂 sorry it's really boring, but the next chapter will be better I promise! 😘💕
~Leigha 🌸