I love you, It's as simple as that

Previously..
Brad got down on one knee. He pulled out a little white box from the pocket of his coat, and opened it revealing the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. 'Leigha... Will you marry me?'
---
~ Leigha's POV ~
I stood there in utter shock. I can't believe that Brad wants to marry me. I thought he was breaking up with me. 'Leigha... Please say something..' Brad said, tears forming in his eyes. 'This was a stupid idea.. Just forget about it, forget I even asked.' He continued standing up from the ground. 'Brad.. Of course I will marry you.' I stated, tears falling from my eyes. 'What?' Brad asked in a whisper barely audible. 'Bradley William Simpson, of course I will marry you. You are the love of my life.' I smiled. Brad got back down on his knee, and pulled out the box from his pocket. 'Could we try this again?' He asked with a cheeky little grin. I simply nodded in return. 'Leigha.. Would you make the happiest and luckiest man on earth, and become Mrs. Simpson? Will you marry me?' He asked, choking on his own words as they fell from his mouth. I wiped the fallen tears from his eyes and kissed him passionately. 'Yes. Yes I will marry you Bradley.' He slid the diamond ring on my finger, and stood up spinning me around and kissing me again, passionately. 'I love you so much baby girl.' He smiled kissing my forehead. 'I love you so much more Bradley.'
---
Brad and I stayed in the park to watch the sunset, and then we decided to head home as it was 8:30 in the evening. We walked hand and hand on the journey, and Brad whispered cute little things in my ear whilst we walked. 'Thank you Bradley.' I whispered to myself, not intentionally wanting him to hear me. 'Why are you thanking me princess?' He questioned pulling me in closer to him. 'Oh- I uhh' I stuttered 'I just wanted to thank you for being the only boy that has ever loved me. You were my first ever boyfriend, and now we're getting married.' I smiled. 'Thank you for making me feel special and like I'm the only girl in the world. I know we have our ups and downs, but that only makes the love that I have for you even stronger.' I started to tear up, and was now choking out my words. 'So really what I am trying to say is, thank you for everything you've done for me. A-and I love you. I love you so much Bradley, more than you will ever know possible.' I finished, causing Brad to look at me in awe. 'Leigha, you do not have to thank me for being your boyfriend. It is honestly such an honor to me, and I have no idea how lucky I got to be able to call you mine. Seeing you is my favorite part of the day. I love everything about you. I love you, it's as simple as that.' He said, slowly caressing my cheek with his thumb. I kissed him on his soft, perfect lips, and I knew he meant every word.
---
Brad and I entered the house to find the girls and boys playing the game 'heads up'. 'You guys are back!' Rachel yelled, noticing us walking into the living room. 'Great! Just in time for the next game' Molly added. 'Actually, we've got some news to tell you' Brad said, but I cut him off. 'You know, it can wait until tomorrow, let's just enjoy the night together.' I smiled, walking over to sit in between Lauren and Molly. 'Get over here, bradders!' Tris yelled, opening his arms for Brad to jump in to. Brad then ran over to Tris, and jumped in his lap. 'Oh I've missed you, my lover' Tristan said dramatically. 'Oh I've missed you more' Brad said giving Tris a hug. We all laughed at their little bromance, and decided to play the game in teams; boys vs. girls of course. 'You lot are going down!' I said, with a smirk on my face. 'Honey, you wish.' Brad challenged, also with a smirk plastered across his face. 'Honey, you're gonna wish you hadn't said that after we kick your asses!' I smiled with a smirk. 'Ohhhhhh' Everyone said in sync after I made that comeback. 'Yeah we'll see about that' Brad smiled, evilly.
---
After the game was over, us girls had a higher score (of course 💁🏼) and the boys are sure that we cheated somehow. 'How on earth can anyone possibly cheat at the game heads up?' Lauren asked, laughing at how silly the boys are acting. 'Well you guys don't have good acting skills, so we couldn't guess right!' Connor pouted. 'You boys are such sore losers' I laughed. 'We are not!' James huffed crossing his arms over his chest. The girls and I started busting out laughing at their childlike behavior. 'Awe poor babies' Moll said playfully, causing the boys to get even more irritated. 'You guys are mean!' Tris said, pretending to fake cry. 'We're sorry. You know what, we'll get up early tomorrow morning and make you guys chocolate chip pancakes to make up for it.' I said as serious as I possibly could. I gave the girls a wink and a smirk, and they tried their best not to laugh. 'Really? You will' Brad asked excitedly. 'Nope!' I laughed, and the girls and I ran away knowing what is coming next. The boys chased us all around the living room, until they finally caught us. 'What happened us to not having good acting skills?' Rachel smirked. 'Yeah yeah!' James sighed, rolling his eyes.
---
We all decided to head to bed since it is pretty late. Brad and I got under the huge duvet and cuddled up to each other tightly, not letting go. 'Why didn't you want to tell them about us getting married?' Brad asked me whilst running the bare skin on my arm with his thumb, causing goosebumps to rise. 'I-I don't know.. I just know that when we tell them, we will have to tell Joe and then we will have to tell the fans. The fans won't approve of our marriage Brad, t-they don't like me.' I whispered, shedding a single tear. 'Baby, of course they like you. Hell, they love you. Of course there are going to be some people who give us hate, but we've just got to overlook that, and realize that there are so many people out there that want us to be together and want us to be happy. I've got all I need when I've got you and I, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I love you' he said softly. 'I love you too, Brad.' I smiled.
'Hey Leigha?' Brad asked. 'Hmmm' I hummed. 'Will you make me chocolate chip pancakes in the morning?' He asked, causing me to giggle. 'We'll just have to see about that.'
---
I woke up early the next morning and I thought the least I could do was make everyone chocolate chip pancakes. I made my way down to the kitchen, and got the ingredients to make them.
After making the pancakes I set the table, and made everyone a cup of tea to go with it. I then walked up the stairs and decided to wake everyone up. 'I'm gonna have fun with this' I smiled to myself.
First I went into Con and Molly's room, and jumped on their bed to wake them up. 'WAKE UPPP! YOUR SLEEPING HEARTS!' I sang really loud resulting in Molly throwing a pillow in my face. I continued to jump, and sing obnoxiously until they finally gave in and got up. 'Okay okay we're up! Do I smell pancakes?' Con asked. 'You'll have to wait and see' I smiled walking out of their room, and moving on to James and Lauren. Much like I did with Moll and Con, I jumped on their bed and started singing. James groaned, and got out of bed only to put his hand over my mouth and push me out of their room and shut the door in my face. I started pounding on the door, until he opened it looking very unenthusiastic. 'What the hell do you want!' He yelled. 'Well I wanted to tell you that there is a surprise in the kitchen, but since you clearly don't want it you may go back to sleep.' I smirked walking to Tris and Rachel's room. 'Alright Lauren c'mon we're getting up now!' I heard James yell. I looked back to see him running down the stairs with Lauren over his shoulder. I laughed and made my way into the next victims room. This time, I picked up a pillow and started to hit the two lovebirds with it. 'Leigha if you hit me with that fucking pillow one more time, I swear I will tickle you until you can no longer breathe' Tris warned. I dropped the pillow, and frowned. 'Okay then grumpy. I guess you don't want any chocolate chip pancakes then.' I turned around to walked out the door before being attacked in a hug. 'Okay I'm so sorry! I will not tickle you until you can no longer breathe!' Tris exclaimed grabbing Rachel's hand and running downstairs. I laughed again, and made my way to mine and Brad's room to wake the only person still asleep. I walked in, and saw how cute Bradley looked, and I couldn't wake him like I did the others. Instead, I walked over to him and kissed him right on the lips. At first, he was surprised by my action, but then he started to kiss me back. 'Damn! I want to wake up like that every morning!' He exclaimed. I laughed and told him to come downstairs for a surprise. We walked down hand and hand, and as soon as he saw the pancakes he immediately gave me a hug and multiple kisses. 'Thank you, thank you, thank you!' He yelled before running to his seat and devouring his pancakes. 'You're welcome!' I giggled, sitting down as well.
---
After everyone was done eating, I looked at Brad and nodded, signaling that it is time to tell everyone our news. He got the hint, and took his hand in mine, and gave it a light squeeze. 'We've got an announcement to make.' Brad said, looking at me with a smile. The boys and girls looked at us, meaning to continue. 'Uhh... Brad and I are-' I choked out. Brad gave me a smile, and mouthed the words 'you can do it baby'. I took a deep breath, and smiled to myself. 'Brad and I are getting married.' I smiled, causing everyone to gasp...
---
Here is chapter 20! 🙈❤️ I hope you liked it! If you read my last author's note, then you already know this, but I am going to be ending this fanfic soon and starting a new one! 😔💕 I've already got some ideas in mind for my next book, that I think you may enjoy! ☺️💖 please comment your thoughts, and let me know if you have enjoyed this book.
Ily guys! xx
~ Leigha 💋💕