Better Off Without You?

I recommend listening to these songs while reading;
• waisted all these tears on you~ Cassidy Pope
never be alone~ Shawn Mendes
sad song~ We The Kings
In this order, as you already know 😂❤️💕xx
----------------------------------------------
~ Leigha's POV ~
After Drew and I talked and got to know each other more, we exchanged numbers and I went home. When I got home, I softly closed the door and headed upstairs to my room. It is going to be a long month alone, I can tell you that. I walked into my bedroom, and threw my purse onto my bed. I realized that something had fallen out of it, and onto the floor, so I went to see what it was. When I got closer, I realized what it was. It was a picture of me, Rachel, Lauren, Molly, and all the boys. My best friends and boy- ex boyfriend. We all looked so happy. Now look at us. We haven't talked in half a year. All because of Brad and I. I felt the waterworks coming. I was a bitch to him yesterday, but when he said that he hated me and never loved me, that hurt more than anything in the world. His words hurt me more than any of the physical abuse I have gone through, and more than all of the bullying. You see, Brad was my everything, but I guess to him I was nothing. I cried myself to sleep every night for the past 6 months, praying to god that everything would work out between us, and we would see each other again. But then I lost all hope. Yesterday, I never thought I was going to see him, and quite frankly I didn't really want to see him. Things didn't work out between us, and I don't think they ever will to be honest. I stared at the picture and remembered that I still have everything Brad ever gave me. I threw the picture on the ground and started pulling everything out of my drawers. I found pictures of us and I ripped them all into little pieces and threw them onto the floor. I'm done waisting my life on someone who never gave a damn about me. I can't cry anymore. I feel like I've out-cried myself. I pulled at my hair and kicked things over and screamed at myself. Why can't I be good enough! Why was I never good enough. I would do anything to change that. If I could just go back in time to when I first met Molly, I would not have went to Starbucks. I would've gone home. Then I would not have had any of this drama. I could have avoided it all. I would have never got involved with Brad. Everyone would still be happy. And I would still be a nobody.
---
~ Next Day ~
I woke up the next day and looked at my surroundings. Things were knocked over and there were ripped photographs lying on the floor. I rubbed my eyes and decided that I needed to get out of the house for a while. I didn't bother on my appearance, I just threw on sweatpants, a sweatshirt and some UGG boots. I walked down the road when I decided to text Drew to see if he wanted to hang out. He agreed and we decided to go to the park. When we got there, we sat on a little bench and talked to each other. It is really nice to have someone to talk to, who actually understands and listens to you. 'Drew?' I questioned. 'Mmmmh' he hummed. 'I know it may sound crazy, but you're like my best friend already.' 'Leigha. You never have to be alone, I'll always be here for you' he smiled at me. I smiled back, while looking into his beautiful eyes. The next thing I knew, we were both leaning in. Then.. our lips collided. They moved in sync while sparks flew everywhere. We pulled away and looked at each other. He smiled at me and gave me a cheeky wink, which made me blush. I looked away, and he pulled me into his chest. 'Leigha?' he questioned this time. 'Mmmmh.' 'I know we just met and all... B-but would you like to be m-my g-girlfriend?' I was probably just as shocked as you are. I know it seems like things escalated quickly and everything, but this boy makes me really happy. 'Drew.. I-I would love to be your girlfriend!' I exclaimed looking into his eyes. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Have you ever had someone or something that just makes everything better when times are rough? Well, Drew is like the light at the end of the tunnel, he is the one who makes everything better. I don't think words can describe how happy I am that I met him. Even though we've not known each other long, not long at all actually, we still managed to make a connection. A connection that is stronger than ever imaginable. Right now Drew is like the missing piece to my heart that I've been searching for. And I don't want to loose it again.
---
~ 2 months later ~
'Mom! I'm going over to Drew's for a little bit! I'll be back soon! Love you!' I yelled to my mom from downstairs. 'Okay have fun, honey. Love you too!' So 2 months ago today, I met this goofball named Drew. This particular goofball just so happens to be my boyfriend. So if you put two and two together.. today is our 2 month anniversary. He told me he didn't want a present, so I told him I didn't want a present. I drove over to his house, as we both came to an agreement that we wouldn't go to some fancy cliché dinner. I got out of my car and walked up to the door. I knocked, and seconds later the door opened revealing one of his band members, also known as Levi. 'Leigha! You're here!' he said while giving me a hug. I giggled and returned a hug. We both walked inside the house to be greeted by Austin and Nate who both gave me a hug as well. The I felt someone hug me from behind. I spun around on my heels to be greeted with a smiling Drew. 'Happy 2 months beautiful. It's been the absolute best two months of my life.' he whispered, while our foreheads touched. 'Thank you for making me the happiest girl alive. Happy 2 months babe. I hope there are many more to come.' I whispered back a tear rolling down my cheek. He wiped it with his thumb and said 'trust me we will have many more months together. You're not getting away from me that easily.' Then he grabbed my hand and brought me outside. 'I got you a little something' he said with a smile while pulling out a red box from behind his back. 'Drew! I thought we agreed on n-' 'Shh. I wanted to' he interrupted me by putting his finger on my lips. He pulled a little heart necklace from the box and hooked it around my neck. 'Drew! I-I love it!' I exclaimed while giving him a hug. 'Read what is on the back' he smiled. I looked at the back of the necklace, and it read:
I'll be the one to build you up no matter what happens; forever and always xx
Drew
I am the luckiest girl alive.
---
So here is chapter 12! I know that Brad isn't in it, but I felt that I needed to write a chapter about Leigha and Drew's relationship. Brad will be in the next chapter I promise! I hope you liked it! Please comment your thoughts! 😊❤️💕😘xxx
~ Leigha 💕😌x