Perfect Night

~ Leigha's POV ~
It's been 2 months. 2 months since I left behind my life in Cali. 2 months since I've moved into my new house. 2 months since I've met my new best friends. 2 months since I met the love of my life. And in these 2 months, I've been the happiest I have ever been in my life. I have absolutely no idea where I would be at this very moment if I never met James, Con, Tris, Rachel, Lauren, Molly, and of course Brad. These 7 people are my best friends. And 1 of them just so happens to be my boyfriend. This is all so surreal to me. When I still lived in California, I never imagined that my future would be anything like this. I thought that I was going to move to Birmingham and have an awful life, with no friends and I definitely never thought that I would fall in love. Actually after I was bullied and abused after all those years, I thought I would never be happy. But that all changed just because I met 4 idiotic boys and 3 beautiful, caring, amazing girls. I am thankful for each and every one of these people. Also, my American accent is almost completely gone, I've still got to get used to the time difference though! I was sat on my bed scrolling through my favorite social medias, bored out of my mind. I stay at Molly's house a lot, as she has her parents don't live with her, but I also come home to see my mom as well. As for the boys and the rest of the girls, I swear they basically live there. I mean for real they're always there. But that is one thing that I love about them, they're always together. That is a true friendship. I am going over there in a little bit though. Apparently Brad has something special planned for him and I tonight, and the girls are going to help me get ready. I decided to head over to Molly's place now, as it's 5:30pm and mine and Brad's night out starts at 8 'o'clock sharp. Plus the girls told me that we are going to go shopping beforehand. I grabbed my purse and shoved my phone charger into it. Since I had already gotten a shower and did my hair and makeup, I was already ready to go. I slid my phone into the back pocket of my ripped skinny jeans and headed downstairs. I pulled on my tan Ugg boots and grabbed my leather jacket. I walked into the kitchen to find my mom sitting there with her head in her hands. "Mum is everything okay?" I asked slightly scared and nervous. Her head shot up instantly and she looked as if she hadn't gotten much sleep. "Yeah. Everything is fine. I just didn't sleep well last night.. That's all" she said with a weak smile. "Okay. Well I was just going to let you know that I'm going to head over to Molly's because Brad is taking me out tonight." "Okay! Well I hope you have an amazing time honey" she smiled warmly. "Thanks mum." I said while walking over and giving her a massive hug. I turned to walk out of the kitchen, when I heard her speak again. "Leigha... I've got something to tell you" she said while twiddling her fingers and looking to the ground. "Mum I'm really sorry but can it wait? Not to be rude or anything but I don't want to be late. The girls and I are going shopping before Brad and I go out and I want to make sure there's plenty of time to get ready." I said rushing my words. "That's okay hun, it can wait." "Thank you!" I gave her one last hug, grabbed my purse, and I was off. I walked down the sidewalk until I reached Molly's house. I walked up her long driveway and knocked on the door. Seconds later the door opened revealing Lauren. We exchanged a hug and she welcomed me inside. I followed Lauren inside to find Molly and Rachel both ready to go shopping. "Where are the idiots?" I questioned referring to the boys. "Oh they went over to Tris's house to help Brad get ready." Rachel answered. I just smiled in return. "Well let's go get our shopping on!" Molly yelled. We all headed to the shops and the first store we hit up was Top Shop. We all looked around for a while until the girls walked over to me. Rachel, Molly, and Lauren were each holding something behind their backs. "Okay so we've found the perfect outfit for you to wear tonight!" Lauren beamed. "Oh my gosh guys! Show me!" I beamed back. "Well here is the dress you'll be wearing" Molly said while pulling a beautiful white dress from behind her back. "And your shoes" Lauren grinned while showing me the light blue and floral print heels from behind her back. "And to make your wrist look pretty" Rachel smirked after placing a gold and multi-color flower bracelet in my hands. (Picture of outfit above😉) "Guys this is absolutely perfect! Thank you so so much!" I practically yelled while enveloping them all into a tight hug. "Aw! We're so glad you like it!" Rachel said while Lauren and Molly agreed. "I love you guys! Thank you for helping me!"
---
After we paid for everything, we decided to go to Forever 21 as well and treat ourselves just a bit more. I ended up buying 4 new crop tops, 2 new pairs of high waisted shorts, 5 skater skirts, 3 new pairs of skinny jeans, 4 comfy sweaters, and 2 cardigans. Yes I know I may have bought a little too much stuff, but hey who can go wrong with a new wardrobe? Not me! Of course we got Starbucks as well but we decided to take it back to Molly's since I still had to get ready. Once we got back to the house, we all headed up to Molly's bedroom. We set our bags down and I got out my outfit for tonight. I slipped into my dress and heels and and slid the bracelet onto my wrist. Molly did a plait in my hair, and Lauren curled the rest, while Rachel did my makeup. (Picture of hair and makeup above as well☺️)
---
It was 8:00 pm when the doorbell rang, meaning Brad was here. All three girls ran down stairs to open the door, and then I heard them call me down. I suddenly started to feel nervous and anxious, yet excited all at the same time. I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. As I was walking down, I noticed Brad staring at me. He looked fit as always. He was wearing his usual black skinny jeans, his black Doc Martins, a black button-up shirt with white polka dots, which he left unbuttoned at the top, and to top it off his black leather jacket. Once I was at the bottom of the step, he walked over to me smiling and he took my hand. "Leigha... You look absolutely beautiful as always!" This made me blush. "You don't look too bad yourself there Bradley." I smirked. "You know it really does turn me on when you call me Bradley" he smirked. "Oh shush up you!" He simply gave me a cheeky grin in return. "Well you two best be off then" James said. Brad took my hand and led me to the door, when we heard Tris speak up. "Leigha, you better have my Biggy B back here by 10:00pm sharp." He said jokingly resulting in Rachel slapping his arm playfully. "Will do Trissy" I giggled. "You're too damn cute" Brad said. This made me blush like mad. "And you're even cuter when you blush 'ma dear" he said while poking my red cheek. "Aww! Young love!" Con said using his Margret voice. "Let's go" I said while playfully rolling my eyes. We walked out the door hand in hand, and Brad said that we were going to be walking to wherever we're going. He even made me wear a blindfold, and I nearly fell a couple of times. But thankfully Brad didn't let me fall. We didn't walk too far when Brad said that we had arrived. He untied the blindfold in the back revealing the most gorgeous sight ever. We were in the park just down the street, but it looked even more beautiful than usual. There were fairy lights strung throughout the trees, which lit up most of the park. Brad walked me further until we were underneath a big tree. He had set out a blanket right near the lake, and there were also little candles surrounding us. We got closer to the blanket and I noticed there were rose petals lying upon it, as well as Brad's guitar. This was absolutely beautiful, and by far the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. "Brad.. I-I can't believe you did all of this for me. No one has ever done anything like this for me.. Thank you so much!" I said while a single tear slipped down my cheek. "Hey, hey don't cry" he giggled while wiping the tear with his thumb and hugging me. "You deserve every single bit of this Leigha." I smiled brightly, and we both sat down. Brad grabbed his guitar and he started playing the chords to a familiar song. Soon enough, I was lost within his perfect voice.

Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this is mind,
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots
With the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me...

I  know you've never loved the
Crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back
At the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed
Without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you
Talk in your sleep
And all these conversations
Are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know
How much you weigh
You still have to squeeze
Into your jeans
But you're still perfect to me

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself
Half as much
As I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right
Darlin' but I want you to
If I let you know
I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself
Like I
Love you

I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh it's you
It's you
They add up to
An I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things
---
By now I was crying my eyes out. Brad's eyes locked with mine, and I knew he meant every word. This is truly the perfect night.
---
So this is chapter 8! 🙊💕 I really hope you enjoy it, and chapter 9 will be up soon! ❤️😘 ily guys! 😌
~ Leigha☺️💕