Baby, You're My One And Only.

~ Leigha's POV ~
I was awoken by the sound of the boys screaming and yelling at something. I got out of bed, and made my way into the 'man cave' as Tris, Con, James, and of course Brad call it, but in reality it is just a room with a flatscreen tv in which we all hang out. I walked in to find Con and Brad versing each other in a game of FIFA. I walked in, unnoticed, and sat between Tris and James. 'What's going on in here?' I questioned. 'Oh hey, Leigh!' The boys exclaimed as they finally realized that I was there. 'Well you see, we're having a FIFA tournament.' James explained. 'Yeah! And it's Tradley vs. Jonnor, but obvi Tradley is gonna win because we're better.' Tris added, resulting in James tackling him to the ground. I just laughed and stood up to go find the girls. I walked over to Brad and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I started to walk out of the 'man cave' when I turned around. 'Oh, and my vote is that Jonnor is gonna slay yo asses, Tradley' I joked with a sly grin and a wink, knowing that it would make Tris and Brad mad. 'Hey!' Brad and Tris exclaimed in sync, and I ran out of the hangout room before Tris could tackle me or something. I walked into the living room and found the girls sprawled out separate couches, on their phones. 'Well aren't we lively today?' I chuckled making my way over to the only other available couch, sprawling myself out. 'And who are you to talk missy' Rachel smirked, causing me to playfully roll my eyes. 'Well I sense a Netflix and Chill kinda day' I said grabbing the remote from the coffee table and going onto Netflix. Just as I did this, they boys walked into the living room. Tris and Brad walked in with their heads down, while James and Con had big grins on their faces. 'Hey Leigha! You were right, Jonnor slayysss!' Con exclaimed with a victorious look on his face. I laughed and the boys made their way to the girls. Brad walked over to me with a pout on his face. 'Awe! Poor Braddy Bear lost the tournament' I playfully teased him. 'Yeah, yeah!' He huffed, with a pout. 'You jinxed us!' Tris yelled at me. 'I did no such thing!' I exclaimed trying to hold back my giggle. 'Did to!' Brad piped up. 'Okay, okay! I'm sorry for jinxing you!' I said giving Brad a kiss. 'Its okay, baby' he smiled. I walked over to Tris and said sorry, as well as giving him a hug.
'Okay, so who is up for Netflix and Chill?' I exclaimed, resulting in everyone saying 'yassss' or giving me a head nod. I handed the remote to Lauren so they could pick out some films whilst I went into the kitchen to get some drinks and snacks. I was getting crips from the pantry when someone came up behind me and put their hands over my eyes. At first, it frightened me, until I heard a familiar brummie accent. 'Guess who' the 'mysterious' person, aka Brad, said. 'Uhh. Tris?' I said. 'No silly, it's me!' Brad exclaimed spinning me around, and planting a kiss on my lips. 'Oh it's you.' I said giving him a look of disgust. 'What's that supposed to mean?' He questioned. 'Nothing. I just was hoping it was Tris... He looks really fit today.' I smirked. Brad looked really hurt. 'Brad! I'm just joking!' I laughed giving him a passionate kiss. 'Oh good! For a second there I was afraid you didn't want to be with me anymore.' He said, relieved. 'Baby, you're my one and only.' I stated, kissing him once more.
---
Brad and I made our way back into the living room, with crisps, a Coke for each one of us, chocolates, some Jaffa cakes, Ben & Jerry's ice cream and a lot of other fatty foods. And when I say we made our way into the living room, we actually made several trips to the living room, in order to carry all of the junk food.
---
Brad and I sat all of the sweets on the coffee table, and sat down on the open sofa. Molly, Lauren, Rachel, Tris, Con, and James decided on the movie 'The Fault In Our Stars'. 'This movie hits me right in the feels! I cry every time!' I exclaimed. 'Same!' Lauren and Molly said at the same time.
---
The film started, and I already started to feel sad, knowing what happens at the end of the film. I looked to Molly and Con who were lost in each other's eyes. Rach and Tris were tangled in each other's arms. And Lauren and James were snuggled up to each other. I looked to Brad who was on his phone, typing away. 'Hey.. Are you gonna watch the film?' I whispered. 'Uh-uh yeah!' He said, quickly putting his phone away before I could see who he was texting. That bugged me. Is he trying to hide something from me? He-he's not ch-cheating on me... No of course not! Stop thinking like that Leigha! I mentally scolded myself for thinking negatively.
---
'Who were you texting, babe?' I asked him. 'Oh it was no one... Let's watch the film' he said whilst pulling me into his chest and cuddling me. I'm really worried.. What if he is cheating on me? I would be crushed. I would be broken. I would be nothing without him. There would be no point in living.
The film ended, and all of the girls were crying, except me.. I couldn't concentrate the whole entire movie, because my thoughts were taking over. I cleaned everything up from the living room, and Brad helped me. 'Hey baby... Can we go for a walk?' Brad asked nervously. This is it. Brad is breaking up with me. He's found some other girl that is better than me in every way possible. 'Yeah, sure. Just let me get my shoes.' I said walking to get my shoes. A tear slipped down my cheek, but I wiped it away quickly before Brad saw me crying.
'We're going for a walk' Brad called into the living room where everyone still was.
---
On the walk, it was quiet. I didn't know what to say. Brad is about to break up with me. What can I say?
We walked for a bit longer, until he lead me to a familiar park. This is the park where Brad took me for our night out. Where he sang 'Little Things' to me. But all these memories are soon to be forgotten. Brad is breaking up with me.
---
We sat down in front of the lake, and the sun was just setting making the view, breathtaking. I stared at the beautiful sight, as Brad put his arm around my shoulder, remembering all of the fun times that him and I have had together with our friends, or just us alone. I really love Brad, but if he doesn't want to be with me anymore then all I want for him is to find a girl that will make him happy. He deserves to be happy.
---
Brad stood up, and he held his hand out for me to stand up as well. 'So there is a reason I wanted to bring you here..' He said nervously. Here it is. This is where we end.
---
Brad got down on one knee. He pulled out a little white box from the pocket of his coat, and opened it revealing the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. 'Leigha... Will you marry me?'
---
Plot twist!! Guess who's back, back back. Back again, again, again! 🙈❤️ I'm back! I'm sorry it took me forever to write this chapter, but I really hope you enjoyed it! Sadly, I think that this fanfic is coming to a closing soon.. 😔 in the next couple of chapters I think I am going to end it.. I'm sorry! 😭💕 but on the bright side... I'm going to be writing another fanfic! Yayyyy!🎉
BREIGHA IS GETTING MARRIED? OMG! 😱❣ comment your thoughts please! 💋💙
Ily guys sm! 💖
~ Leigha 💋💘xx