New Book: Shades of Sins

HI, OMG I'M SO EXCITED

Here are the details of our new and upcoming couple... You can expect to see them in about a week. The book is out now but I'll start uploading chapters in a week!

There are several reels on my Instagram about the aesthetics, and I'll be uploading them to my story right now too. The link is in the first comment :))

Title - Shades of Sins

Tropes:

- Enemies to lovers

- Forced proximity

- Enemies with benefits

- Dark Romance

- Co-workers + rivals

- Childhood connection

- Billionaires (ofc lmao)

Description:

Anastasia Vitalio. The Manipulator.
Dante Rossi. The Killer.

...

Anastasia:
Some rise by sin, and some allow their sins to destroy them. In this world, I was the reckoning of those sinners and the salvation for their victims.

My life danced on the fine line that divided the corrupted Upper East Side from the ordinary people of this world.
Joining hands with the devils I knew was no more than a game of survival to me.

Until Dante Rossi came along.
Infamously known as one of the most ruthless killers and agents, Dante was a vicious man and a wicked genius. Someone lethal.

He had the power to ruin someone at his will, and in this lifetime and every other, he chose me. He was the punishment for all my sins and the redemption for all my crimes.

Bound together by the tangled threads of fate, I found flames ignited between us, set to burn us to the ground. Dante would either be my own reckoning or salvation. Perhaps, both.
Every shade of all my sins so invitingly wrapped in one.

Dante:
Intelligence was the strongest weapon in a greedy world like ours. To control and survive in a ravenous city, I learned to make people bend at my will.
The easiest way to have someone at your mercy was to find one single thing that could destroy their life.

What I never expected was someone with the capability to destroy mine.
That someone being Anastasia Cobalt Vitalio.

Widely known as one of New York City's most fatal agents, Anastasia was a woman with an unbreakable mind and the allure of a temptress. With the power to make any man crumble at her feet, she was a woman anyone would worship at her command.

She was never part of my plan, yet I found myself coming back to her each time I'd escape.
She was the answer to all my prayers and the atonement for all my sins; the only one in this world who could make me kneel and repent.
She was every shade of sin, all in one.

Let me know what you think, and I'll see you all there!