Cuddle Bugs

Prompt: Alcina forgets about your 10 years anniversary because she is busy with work for Miranda. Your triplets comfort you.

Attention: Angst, Slight mention of NSFW content, Reader has a breakdown.

Reader is the fifth lord and can bend earth, just like Heisenberg can control metal.

First person POV:

I stirred from my sleep, trying to find Alcina, only to feel the bed cold in her place. At that, I opened my eyes, looking around for her. She was at her vanity, dressed in her normal attire, she was applying her red scarlet lipstick on her pretty lips. 'Choosing a normal attire for our anniversary, huh? Maybe she wants to hide my surprise, I can't wait to see what she got me' I thought as I looked at her in the mirror.
When she saw me, we locked eyes. "Morning beautiful, slept well?" She asked as she turned to face me.
I nodded, getting up and kissing her cheek softly. I did my morning routine, brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair. When I got back into the bedroom, Alci was gone. 'Maybe she is preparing a surprise?'

She didn't.

3 hours passed, and she still isn't giving me any sign.
I passed by her office door and heard her voice. I pushed my head onto the door to listen carefully.

"Yes, Mother Miranda"
"-No- Ofcourse- I will do my best-"
"Yes Mother, I can do that for you, I don't have anything planned today"

Oh. Oh. She forgot.

I got away from the door and I just headed to the library.

I remembered that one time, on Alcina's birthday, when she stopped literally Mid-Sex to answer Miranda's call. No, Miranda didn't wish her a happy birthday, she called for a meeting.

Flashback:

"Mmmm....k-keep going, Alci...please..don't stop"
I was moaning and groaning under Alcina's muscular body as she was pleasuring me with her strap-on.
We were so captured by each other, silently making love to one another, the only noises in the room were from our skin clapping and Alcina's strap moving in and out of me.
Our moment was intrerupted by Alcina's emergency phone she has on her vanity, the phone she only talks to Mother Miranda with. Alcina immediately got up from my body, taking the strap out and leaving me on the bed, whining at the loss of contact.

"Alcina! Please! This is your birthday, our moment, why can't you let her wait-"

"Mother Miranda....Yes...ofcourse. Two days? Yes, we will attend the meeting, ofcourse. No- I- I am sorry for making you wait...."

What? Wait? That bitch only waited for a few seconds, while I have to wait for minutes until Alcina comes back.
I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom,I finnished the job alone and washed my self, by the time I got back from the bathroom, Alcina finnally finnished the call.

"Baby, I am sorry, you know I can't let her wait, it's important when she calls, we have a meeting in two days my sweet, its your first meeting as a fifth lord."
"I don't care. You destroyed yet another pleasurable moment for us just to talk to Miranda. She didn't even wish you a happy birthday, 'her favorite child and lord' "
I tucked my self in bed and got to sleep, ignoring Alcina's sad face.
Before I fell asleep I said "Sometimes I feel like you love Miranda more than you love me. Maybe you should just go and fuck her on your birthday, maybe like that she will remember it is your special day."

End of Flashback.

I was now in the library, where I left her presents. I got her a bracelet that matched her necklace and a little white rose for her chest. A pin that would go with the other black ones she has on her chest that represent her daughters. I thought about her words when I bought it. "You are my little white rose. In our chaotic and murdeous family, you are the peace and the light. My beautiful angel."