Keep going. (Short)

No prompt really, a short chapter with only smut. (A part of a sex scene.)

Warning: If you are uncomfortable with sexual content, please, skip this chapter. Nothing in this chapter has any connection to any other chapter from this book.

First person POV:

"Ah-fuck! A-Alci...I am close again..baby..."

3 hours. We have been having sex for the past 3 hours. Alcina came from a meeting with Heisenberg and she really needs a release. A big release.
She fucked me in any way she could. Oral, finger, finger and oral. And now, it's the fifth round with the strap.

"Ah....Y/n...keep it a little longer baby....I am close too..let's come togheter...ok?" She said as she kept pounding into me at an inhuman speed. She kept holding my hands, my legs around her waist, keeping her as close as posible. She was growling and moaning, she was in pure bliss.

I promised her that we will have sex until she would tire out or until I'll pass out. Even tho she has my consent to litteraly fuck the life out of me, she is still going soft and easy on me. Yes, she is fast in moves, but she is soft to not hurt me.

After a few more thrusts we both came, moaning each others name. "Fuck...baby...I...can you go one more time...one more round..baby?" She asked while caressing my face. I nodded softly. "Yes..yes baby....I can...anything for you.." She kissed my nose and smiled. "Good girl..." She kissed me passionately while starting to move in and out of me again. I started crying due to the overwhelming sensation and the sensibility from so many orgasms.

She kept pounding and I could feel she was sensible too, as she started whimpering softly with every thrust.
I arched my back towards her when she touched my g-spot for the non-counted time tonight. I started moaning louder. "Fuck- Alci- right there baby...r-right there...mmm..please"

I dug my nails into her back, leaving marks and making her skin bleed a bit, only to regenerate as fast as light. She moaned louder when she felt the little sting on her skin. "N/n....I am close again, iubirea mea mică..." she said as I felt her movements getting faster. "I am close too baby....f-faster please..."
She listened to my command and started going at a faster pace.

After a few more thrusts, we both came and moaned each others name loudly.
She pulled her strap out of me and took it off of her body, seting it aside on the nightstand. She laid down next to me and kissed my lips and nose, forehead and jawbone.
"Thank you so much, iubirea mea."
"Anytime Alci...you know..tomorrow it's family day...we have to spend time with our daughters..."
"I know, my pretty wife..."
"Good night Alci...I love you."
"I love you too, kitten."

She kissed my temple and cuddled me close, our bodies full of cum and sweat, but deeply in love.

Iubirea mea mică = My little love
Iubirea mea = My love