My beautiful monster.

Prompt: Alcina gets injuried when trying  to protect you in her dragon form. She hates to be seen like this by her fiancée but she can't do anything about it.  (Reader never saw Alcina's dragon form, but she also has a cadou implanted in her body)

TW: Needles, Gun shots, cursing.

First Person POV:

I laid down on mine and Alcina's bed, trying to relax after a long day of wine making and selling. When I almost fell asleep, Alcina burst through the door and took me in her arms. A gun shot was heard in the castle and I saw the look of fear in Alcina's golden orbs. "Stay here, there are hunters in the castle, I'll be back when I will get rid of them." she kissed my lips softly and whispered an I love you before she locked the door and left me on our bed.

A few more gunshots were heard and a big groan, more like a roar..an animalistic sound. It couldn't be made by a human. After that a few male screams and gunshots were heard, then, when the gunshots stopped, a loud tud and the same type of roar was heard.

The door was unlocked and the triplets broke into the room. They had blood on them and I could see some wounds on their bodies. "Mother is hurt!" Bela said. "What about you girls-" "We can deal with ourselves, you have to help mother, she is in the main hall." Dani said and they all left. I left the room with a first aid medkit and I headed over to the main hall.  When I got there I saw a disaster. Broken furniture and blood splatered all over the floor and walls. In the middle of the hall it was...a..dragon? It was pale and muscular...and..it had half of a body attached to it. It groaned and whimpered in pain, like a hurt puppy. The creature looked at me and that's when I saw them. The golden eyes of Alcina Dimitrescu. "Alci..?" She looked at me and turned away "D-Don't look at m-me" her voice sounded different. It was like a distorsion...but it still sounded like my sweet lover. "Alci...you are in pain...I don't care how you look..I wanna help you baby..." I got close to her and she tried getting up on her paw like legs, trying to get away. She fell to the ground again and I softly carresed her muscle like skin. "Shh...it's me...It's me baby...I am here and I will help you." She huffed like a litteral tiger defeated and relaxed her body, groaning in pain again. "Shhh...it will be over soon..." I kept caressing her skin and I noticed how her breath slowed down, I immediately knew she was gonna fall asleep. When I knew she won't really feel it, I took a syringe that will make her fall into a deep slumber, so I could easily stitch her up without feeling it. I know she told me this version of her is sensible and she can feel pain, and I don't  want that. No. My baby deserves love and care.

After I injected her, I cleaned her wounds and cuts and I started stiching her up. I made sure to make them secure and to make sure she will feel comfortable when she wakes up. I wrraped her wounded arms and legs in bandage and I softly caressed those spots. "My beautiful monster...you aren't ugly...you are just as beautiful as ever..." I felt her stir awake under my touch and I stood back to let her wake up fully. She looked over at me and I smiled. "Hi beautiful" I greeted her and smiled. I know that if she was in her human form she would blush right now because of the way she narrowes her eyes. " I stitched you up and bandaged your wounds" I said. She looked at me and made a little huff, followed by a mumbled thanks. "Alci..you know you are beautiful like this...I don't care how anyone else sees you, but I see you just as beautiful, maybe not in the I-Want-To-Fuck-You way but still, beautiful. My beautiful monster." She looked at me and started laughing. "Oh, I will keep that in mind, maybe next time when I will fuck you I will use my tentacles, who knows." She was smirking. I know it by the way she talks. "W-WAIT! YOU CAN USE YOUR TENTACLES IN YOUR HUMAN FORM TOO?!" I exclaimed and she laughed loudly. "Yes I can, pretty girl" I blushed at that and she tried gesturing me something with the tentacles on her back. "What?" I asked. "You can ride me. Maybe you want to see how it feels to be on top of my dragon form." I blushed. Dirty mind. Fuck it. "You can ride me like that too, later, now get up here you little minx." She said and I blushed even darker. I sometimes hate how she can read me like an open book. I climbed on top of her and sat face to face with her. "I am not hurting you, am I?" She shook her head and two of her tentacles expanded and hugged me close. "My pretty girl..." Oh..her voice sounds so weird but so familiar... I love it... "Rest Alci...I want you to heal and feel good. Ok? I will stay by your side. " I kissed her forehead. I loved how muscular she looked even in her dragon form. I could only imagine how sexy she looks when slicing and killing those manthings...

She got closer to the fireplace and we just relaxed there, on the floor. "Sleep well, my little dragon." "I Am not little, Y/n" "Shush it titties." She smacked my arm with a tentacle and I laughed. After a while, we both fell asleep relaxed in each others arms.

I woke up and I was no longer on Alcina's dragon body. It was my Alcina. Her normal self. She was naked in my hold, her body stitched and bandaged just like I left her. We were now in our bedroom. She for sure moved us here for more privacy. She woke up too and smiled. "Hi love" she greeted and kissed my nose. "Hi Alci" she got up  and sat next to me. " I don't really find it fair that I am the only one naked." She said. I rolled my eyes and took off my clothes. "Here, better?" I asked and she licked her lips while checking me out. "Much better" she said and hugged me close to her body again. "Now cut that attitude with me, pretty girl,  or you'll be punished after I heal, and that is pretty fast in my human form." I blushed and only noded. "I am sorry, mommy" I said and she made a hum sound. "Good girl, now let's sleep again, I love the warmth of your little body" "Fuck you, titties" "Fuck me your self, little mouse." She kissed my nose and I blushed.