The best maiden.

Prompt: You have been a maiden at house Dimitrescu for the longest time. The family loves you. Especially Alcina ;)

TW: NSFW (Slightly)

First person POV:

"Hello, Miss Cassandra" the young Dimitrescu looked at me and smiled. "Hi, y/n, what did I tell you about formalities?" I chuckled and sat next to her. "I know you all told me to skip them, but, I do love to use formalities with you, my ladies." She hugged me. "That's why you are the best. So, you are here for our blade cleaning, right?" She asked and I nodded. "As it happens weekly, yes, I am here for cleaning your blades with you " she made a little hum sound. "Well, I decided that, while cleaning, we can talk about your big crush on my mother!" I blushed and chuckled. "Are you turning in the love bug now, Daniela? Hmm?" She punched me softly. "No, Dani is Dani, I know she is the 'love bug' of the house, but I sometimes want to know stuff like this. I am a person too, ya know!" I smiled. "Okay, but if I find out you told your mother..." "What? You are gonna send me to the cellar?" And we both burst out laughing.

I entered the living room and Bela jumped to hug me. "Y/n!!" "Hello to you too, Missy" I said as I hugged back. "Come here, let's relax next to the fireplace, I wanna cuddle you, you warm human."  I smiled. "It's pretty weird being called a humam after I got implanted with the cadou a year ago." She smiled and hugged me close. "Yeah, I know, now, tell me...you and mother?" I rolled my eyes at her. "What's with you three? Dani asks me all the time about my love for your mother, Cassie started questioning me too, and now you!" She laughed. "Well, what can I say, besides Dani who loves romance, me and Cass get curious too, after all, she is our mother." I nodded. "Yes..." she wiggled her eyebrows. "Soooo? You and mama?" "No, Bela, I love her, but I will never tell her that I do! She is my boss. She is a Lady! The first lord of the village!" Bela rolled her eyes, mimicking my action. "One day you'll tell her, or, she will find out, but, I promise, I won't tell her a thing, bestie" I smiled. "Thank you..sooo..you and Miss Beneviento?" She blushed and hid her face, making me laugh.

I walked into the library to find the youngest Dimitrescu. She was sitting on a chair, reading one of her romance books. "Hi, Dani" she immediately looked at me and smiled. "Hiii, Y/nnnn" she made me sit next to her and cuddled me. "I found this book, it describes you and mama so good!" "Dani..I told you..there is nothing between me and your mother." "Yeah, but there will be! I can feel it! And don't worry, even if you guys won't have a relationship, still, we all adore you, Y/n" She smiled and hugged me close. I teared up a bit.

I knocked at my Lady's door and waited a moment. "Come in, y/n dearie!" I opened the door and stepped in, closing the door behind me.
"Mistress, I am done cleaning you dresses and pairs of shoes. They are drying off." I had my eyes fixed to the floor. "Oh, such a good little maiden." I blushed slightly and I felt my face really heating up. "Darling, look at me." She asked. I looked up and I was left spechless. My Lady stood naked on her vanity chair, looking at me, her legs crossed, a cigarette in her hand. I blushed darkly. "Like something you see darling?" I hid my face and I heard her stooding up. She picked me in her arms and I panciked. "Darling, don't close your eyes, look at me, pretty girl" I slowly opened my eyes looking at her. She had a small and genuine smile on her face. She kissed one of my hands, and by this point, I was redder than a tomato. "Lets sit down, shall we?" She made us sit, myself on her lap. "So..I heard that, you, my little maiden, are in love with me.~" oh.no.no.no.no "Come on, don't be shy, it's okay pretty girl. I gotta admit, I've had quite the crush on you too." She admits and I smiled. "I-I...my lady-" she cut me off by kissing me softly on my lips. I kissed back "Oh, how much I waited for this." She says after breaking the kiss. "Me too..." I admitted and she chuckled. "Ofcourse you did, pretty girl...so..make me the honor of being your lover and maybe future eternal wife?" She asked me and I immediately started nodding. "Yes, please." I sounded desperate. Stupid Y/n... "Oh aren't you adorable? Now..wanna cuddle...naked?" I git even redder but nodded and undressed anyway. She hugged me close and we cuddled under the blanket, close to each other.