My little maiden. Part 2

Same prompt as in the last chapter.
(This takes place a while after Ethan's assault, but in this AU, everyone is safe and alive.)
Also, Y/n is 38 in this and stops aging after the cadou implant, just like Alcina.
Warning : NSFW content ahead, if you feel uncomfortable with this type of content, you can leave this chapter or, go read the rest of it after the ☆~☆ mark.
The mark will appear at the start and at the end of the NSFW content.

First person POV:

I woke up to the sound of the shower.
I opened my eyes and sat up, still sleepy and tired. Didn't get too much sleep last night. The bathroom door opened and Alcina came out, her red silk robe around her body and her hair down, wet. She saw me and smiled. "Good morning, my darling, how did you sleep?" She sat next to me and kissed my forehead. "I still feel kinda sleepy and tired." She hummed softly. "I know the perfect way to wake you up fully, but, before that, I have to let you know, we have to meet Mother Miranda in 3 hours for your Cadou implant."

☆~☆

After she said that, she started planting kisses on my neck as she undressed me from my nightgown. "Y/n darling...are you ready for what I will do? Do I have your consent to continue?" I nodded softly at her words and she bit my ear lobe softly, making me whimper.
I never had sex because my family and 'Friends' made me believe it is a sin...and when they found out I was a lesbian? I was left homeless. But Alci made me feel so loved..I don't care if it is a sin or not anymore. As long as I have her.

"Words, princess..." she said as she took off my clothes completely, leaving me naked in her grasp. "Yes Alcina...I am ready for making love to you...."
She smiled her pretty smile, her fangs showing a little. "Such a beautiful way to say it, my darling." I took off her bath robe too, her beautiful body shinning in the morning sun. No matter how many times we saw each other naked or how many times we took baths and showers togheter, she still takes my breath away.

"Take a photo, it will last longer." Alcina said when she noticed me staring. I smiled. "After I become immortal, this will last forever, so I don't need to take no photo." I kissed her lips hungrily, hugging her body close to mine. She caressed my body with her hands, leaving goosebumps behind.

"Alci..." I whispered softly. "Yes, iepuraş?" She asked, a little concern in her eyes at my low tone. "Take it easy..ok?" At that, Alcina smiled and kissed my forehead. "Ofcourse, love, I know it's your first time. I'll be as gentle and as slow as I can."

After that, she started placing kisses on my face, down to my jawline, my collar bone, on my chest, my boobs, massaging and kissing them softly, biting at the soft flesh. She kept kissing my body until she was low enough, between my legs.

"Color?" Oh, how adorable, she keeps asking for consent with colors. "Green" I said. She kissed my thighs softly and bit them, marking me faintly. I moaned softly. "Alci, you are teasing.." She locked eyes with me and smirked. "I know."  She kissed my leg, then, gave me attention where I needed her mostly.  She slid her tongue up my slit, then started sucking on my clit, playing with the bundle of nerves. She kept licking and sucking, I grasped her hair and pushed her further between my legs, needing more friction. She moaned when she felt my grip on her hair, but she didn't stop. And, in a second, I felt her long tongue entering me, pumping in and out of me at a slow and pleasurable pace. I started moaning loudly, griping her hair harder, at that, Alcina growled, sending vibrations between my legs, directly into my core. "Alci...faster please..." She gripped my tighs with her hands as she increased the pace, making me moan even louder.

I felt the knot in my stomach on the verge of breaking. "Alci...I...I am coming." She only hummed and increased the pace even more. After a few more trusts with her tongue, she added two of her fingers and pumped fastly, making me groan a little at the size. She came close to me and kissed my shoulder, while her fingers made their way in and out of me. I gripped her shoulders and moaned loudly, my orgasm coming. "Cum for me, my little maiden." She whispered into my ear, as she kissed my neck and shoulders. After a few more trusts, I came all over her fingers, moaning her name softly.