Gentle Giantess.

Prompt:  :)
We all love a tall, giant woman, caring and loving us, right?
A fluffy chapter, apprecciating the 9'6 "gentle wife of ours <3
Enjoy, fellas :)

Warnings: Nudity, mentioned Mia x Miranda. Good Miranda. Ethan isn't death. Mentioned Karl  x Ethan.

Imagine her hands are three times your hands size.
Exactly.

First person POV:

"Ofcourse, yes...mhm...yeah...Okay. Thank you, Mother. Yes I will say hi to them for you. Good bye."

"Miranda again?" I asked my wife, who was sat at her vanity with a lit cigarette.
"Yes, she asked me to send her some bottles of wine. Her and Mia are celebrating their anniversary tomorrow." She replied to me. I got up from bed and got over to her, sitting on her lap. I hugged her, my small frame only able to slighty cover her front. "What's wrong, little one? Miss me so much? I have been out of bed for only 5 minutes." She said, teasing me. "Yes, Alci. You are so warm and soft. You know I love cuddling your naked body. I am so happy the cadou didn't affect my height too. I love being your small wife."  I said, letting my chin relax on her chest, looking her in the eyes. "And I love your small frame, my darling." She finnished her cigarette and hugged me close, her tall frame around mine in a protective manner. "My little, cute, sexy wife." She pecked my lips and picked me up, settling us on the bed. I took one of her fingers, wrapping my hand around it.

"I love how big you are. Really, Alcina. I  feel so safe and protected around you. And your tall, big frame makes me feel...comfort...a lot of people would be scared..but...I felt comfort with you from the first day I met you." I confessed. "You are not  'a lot of people', darling. You are my one and only, and you are perfect. And...I can say the same about your little body. I love how easily I can protect you. Even if I sometimes fear I may crush you, I love out height difference." She said, letting me  play with her fingers. Both of my hands wrapped around two of her fingers. "Your hands are so big. I like it. Compared to mine, it's kinda cute. And cool. I mean, I can warm both of my hands in only one of yours. Oh and don't get me started on the fact that you can easily pick me up with only one hand. It's so hot." I said. Alcina only smiled at me and my blabbering. "You really do love our height difference." She said. I nodded. "Yes.  I feel like a small kitten protected by her lioness. A giantess. A gentle giantess protecting her little princess." "Queen. You are my queen, Y/n." She said, kissing my temple. ""You know...even tho I don't mind being small, sometimes I wish I could be your size. And you my size. So I could carry you around too." She chuckled. "We can try it like this too, but I will probably crush you." She kissed me softly, making me sigh.

"You know...I sometimes wonder how Heisenberg is dating Ethan. I mean, I thought metal guy had a thing for women." I said, looking in Alcina's golden orbs. She pouted at me playfully. "Can we not speak about man-things in our special little moments? Especially not about my stupid brother." I chuckled and cuddled her closer. "You know what else I really love about you? How you are so strict and serious with other people, but oh so gentle and careful with me. It makes me feel special." I affirm. "That's because you are special, dragostea mea." She smiles at me. "And I love your scent. Lavander with Tabacco and wine. And sometimes vanilla. Oh and your golden orbs. Your pretty soft lips. Your long dark curls. You are lovely. The loveliest" I told her, kissing and caressing her skin.

"Do you know how much I adore skin to skin cuddles? It's nice being intimate without making love to each other." She spoke, resting her hand on my back. "I agree, Alci, it feels quite nice." "Mhm..now let's get back to sleep. It's our free day and I want you as close to me as possible, for the longest time we can stay in bed." She said, kissing me again and adjusting her self for sleep. "I love you, Alcina. I really do." "I love you too, iubita mea frumoasă."

"Dragostea mea" = My love.
"Iubita mea frumoasă" = My beautiful girlfriend/lover.

<3