Stupid Man-Thing.

Prompt: You and Alcina are married, Heisenberg puts his hands on you. Miranda and Alcina are over protective of you. Miranda loves you as her daughter, as you are her daughter-in-law and the fifth lord.

TW: Kind of a sexual assault (not too detailed, only touching and forced kissing), swearing.

First person POV:

Tea time. With the other lords. And Miranda. I never really liked any meetings or talks with the lords because of how anxious I am. But I accept them because I always have Alci by my side. The only bad thing is that I always feel Heisenberg's eyes on me. It feels weird. I mean, he knows I am married to Alcina. For fucks sake! He can't do anything bad, right? It's been 6 years since I married Alci.

"Alci..I am kind of tired...I'll go rest for a bit." I say and Alcina smiles at me. "Okay, pretty girl" she kisses my head and I leave.

Alcina's POV:

"Yo, super-sized bitch! I need to go to the toilet. Show me where I can find it" I heard my fool of a brother say. "Oh, you know where it is! Stop acting like a child and go alone!" I say. He gets up and leaves on the same door as Y/n.

"Alcina dear." I heard mother call me. "Yes, Mother?" "Isn't that door supposed to only lead to yours and
Y/n's private chambers?" My eyes widen in realisation. If that fool touches my wife, he is dead.

First person POV:

As I sit on the bed, I hear the door open. "Did the others already leave hunny?" I ask, waiting for Alcina to answer. Suddenly, I am pinned to the bed. I look up and see Heisenberg on top of me. "Karl?!" He starts caressing my sides and kissing my neck. I try to get out of his grasp but he uses his powers to stop me form moving. "Let me go! Alc-" I am cut off by his lips on mine. He puts his tongue inside of my mouth and I feel his bulge touching my private area through the clothing.

"KARL HEISENBERG, TAKE YOUR FILTY MAN HANDS OFF OF MY WIFE!" I hear Alcina say. Before Karl can react, Alcina picks him up by his head and smashes him to the floor. "YOU STUPID MAN THING! YOU DARE PUT YOUR FILTHY MAN HANDS ON MY WIFE AND TRY TO HAVE SEX WITH HER? YOU FUCKING PEST!" she kept smashing his head on the floor. "Alcina what is going on in here?" We heard Miranda by the door.

I quickly got close to her and hugged her. "Mom, Heisenberg tried to rape me- he- he k-kissed me.-He-" "HE TOUCHED HER IN WAYS ONLY I AM SUPPOSED TO!" Alcina continued for me. At that, Miranda hugged me closer and looked at Alcina. "Don't kill him, just make sure he won't approach Y/n again. Oh, and you have permission to cut off his dick" Alcina picked him up again, one of her claws going through his stomach. "Suffer, you vermin." After that, she opened the window and shoved him outside, making him fall next the the castle walls, outside our property.

She came next to me and picked me up. "What did that vermin do to you, my precious? Where did that disgusting monster touch you?" She asked me. I only whimpered in pain, showing her that the grip he had on me was painful. "Oh...my pretty little wife..." "Alcina, make sure Y/n gets cleaned and will feel better, I'll prepare the bed for you two and bring her some chocolate. I want my daughter-in-law to feel good and protected." We heard Miranda say.

After Alcina bathed me, she looked on my body. "Stupid man-thing..." I heard her say under her breath. She gave me my toothbrush and made sure I don't have any of his smell on my body. She caressed and kissed every spot on me and made sure I was comfortable.
"Y/n..did...did he manage to..to-" "No Alci...I am ok.." she kissed me and she cried softly. "My pretty wife...I'll never let you leave my side again...and I won't trust that man thing in my castle anymore..."

She picked me up and laid me down on the bed. "Alci...let's cuddle.." Alcina sat next to me and cuddled me close. "My pretty girl....I am sorry..." "It's not your fault, Alcina.." I kissed her nose and kept cuddling her. Miranda came in and checked on me. "Okay, so, everyone left and I'll leave too, your daughters want to come in and stay with you. Y/n, if you ever need help again, wear this ring, when you are in danger, tap it twice, I will know where you are and I'll teleport to you and help you." She gave me a black ring with a golden crow imprimated on it. "Thank you, mother" she kissed my forehead and left. After that, the girls came in and hugged me. We just cuddled and enjoyed our selves.
I felt safe.

Stupid man-things.