Little Alci.

Prompt: By "accident", Mother Miranda uses a shrinking potion on Alcina and she just shrinks. She is the size of a 5 years old. (She would have been the size of a 1 year old, but she is too big for that :) ) [Also, Alci's voice is cute. Not hot. Cute. Yes. Cute.)

Y/n is a Lycan..like in the last chapter. A good Lycan..lets say..she isn't one of the failed ones...she is a successful Lycan experiment? I don't know how to call it because she got the cadou so she can live forever with Alcina.

Y'all will have a cute Alci, not a hot sexy big titty one. Fuckers.

TW: Swearing :)

First Person POV:

I smiled as Mother Miranda entered the castle and hugged me. "Hello, Mother Miranda." Next to her stood Mia. They have a pretty healthy and good relationship. I like that. "Hi, Mia" I also greeted her and she smiled. I looked at Miranda's hand and she was holding a bag with what looked like some bottles. "What do you have in there, Miranda?" I asked and she looked at me smiling. "Oh, I have some interesting potions to test. I wanted to test them on the maidens that are down in the cellar that haven't been killed yet." I nod understanding and we all go to the dining hall. We sit at the dining table and start talking. A few minutes later, Alci crouches trough the door and looks at us happily when se realizes Mother Miranda is here. "Mother Miranda, Mia! What an wonderful surprise! What brings you here?" She asks sitting down on a chair next to me. "We just wanted to visit you guys, see how our favorite lords are doing." Miranda said and we both smiled. We know we are her favorite.

Alcina asks for a cup of wine and Miranda smirks at me with the look of 'Let me show you something' I smile back confused but watch carefully. When Alcina's cup arrives, Miranda signales me to take Alci's attention away from her and the cup. I do so by making Alcina looking at me and kissing her lips softly. "What's up with you, pretty girl, can't stay off without my kisses?" She smirks and I snuggle into her lap. "No, I can't. " while we talked, Miranda poured one of those potions in her wine cup and gave me thumbs up mouthing an 'It's okay, it won't harm her.' I nodded and kissed Alcina again, getting off of her lap. She took the cup and drank from it. After she sat it down back on the table, in the blink of an eye, my wife was the size of a little child. "What the fuck?!" She looks at herself then at us. "What happened?!" Miranda starts laughing. "I gave you a shrinking potion. I wanted to see if it works. It clearly does. Have fun being like this for 9 hours." Alcina pouts and I smile. She is so cute. "Hey! That's rude! Why didn't you give it to that stipid man-thing Heisenberg! He acts like a child on a daily basis, make him look like one too!"

Oh my. She is  adorable. Her voice sounds so cute and she so small and- "Y/n! Up!" She stood up on the chair and signaled she wanted to be held in my arms. "Oh, aren't you a cute little baby?" I kissed her forehead and smiled. "I AM NOT A CHILD! I CAN STILL FUCK YOU WHILE BEING IN THIS STATE-" I made her shut up by giving her a lollipop and she accepted it. I kissed her nose and held her in my arms. "You are pretty heavy for a 5 year old" she pouted and whimpered. "I am not a chiiildddd!" "Whatever cutie." Mother Miranda and Mia left us alone and I sat her down on her own legs. "Y/n?" "I can't really carry you all the way up to our bedroom, you'll have to walk, honey" she pouted but nodded. We headed over to our bedroom and she sat on the bed, taking one of my plushies and helding them close. "Shut it. I know I act like a child. But I've been so tall for so long I barely remember how it is to be normal sized like a human. Maybe a 5 year old human but still. Its cool to be tall and dominate. But you know well enough and showed me that I need to feel small and soft too." She explained and I just smiled. "I know Alci..." I sat down next to her and kissed her temple. "That's why sometimes I want you to act childish with me. Eat candies togheter, play with these plushies...I just want you to feel humanly like again. Yes I am immortal too, and I'll miss my childhood too, but atleast we can feel like children togheter ya know.." she snuggled close to me and I felt myself relaxing. "You know, mini you is cute. I love holding you like this. I have always wanted to hold you like you hold me." She giggled and smiled at me. "It feels nice...I want more...Can we sleep like this, Y/n?" I nodded. "But..we will have to turn an alarm on before you turn back to normal...cus you would literally kill me with your size." She nodded. "Ofcourse." I kissed her head. "Sleep well, Mini Alci" "Good night, Y/n"