Alci Headcanons.

-These are some headcanons I made for Alcina, they will mostly be the same in my oneshots, if they change to anything else or if there is added something in particular, you'll know that from the
'Prompt' part at the start of the oneshot.

General Headcanons (How she is/acts in general)
-Very good posture and a very serious look on her face, doesn't matter what she does, read, work or just boss around with maidens and her daughters (rarely with you, you are her little baby)

-You guys are married.

-The triplets are NATURALLY your guys' children.

-Smells like Lavender, wine and cigarettes. And sometimes Vanilla.

-She had a bad hygiene. A really bad hygiene. She didn't brush her teeth, which made them really yellow and her mouth smelled badly. Cigarettes. A smoker's mouth smells horibble. And she wasn't using deodorant. She would use a lot of perfume and would wash her dress a lot, but still, she is tall and sweats a lot. You teached her how to properly brush her teeth, including brushing her tongue, and you brought her a deodorant. She started doing all of the things you told her slowly and now she smells amazing. And the kissing and cuddling are way better now.

-she knows how to sing. She uses her voice beautifully, litteraly like an angel. And she also plays the piano.

-She has a sweet tooth but she would never admit it. She sometimes steals some of your sweets. Or when you give some to her to taste, she pretends she hates it. But she actually enjoys it, quite a lot.

-She reads a lot. Especially if she has free time and can stay to cuddle you and read a good book. This woman knows a lot of elegant and scientific words and hell yeah she knows how to use them.
She also loves reading to you or her daughters. Mostly to Dani, her little bug. The young Dimitrescu would stick to her mother's side and they would both fall asleep after like 3 hours of reading.

-Alcina isn't a good cook but she isn't a bad one either. Before she became a Lord and Countess, she would cook meals for herself. After she became a Countess, she only had to cook for herself for a short time, cus, you guys met and she got maidens for the castle. But, she would cook a meal for you when she feels like doing so, and if you ask her, depends on her mood if she will cook or not.

Psychical touch Headcanons:

-She loves cuddling and kissing you. She would always do these when she is tired from work. She would just walk into the room (She would look for you in all the places she knows you should be in) and she would just pick you up, cuddle you and carry you to bed to just relax and nap togheter.

-She never admits it but she loves when you give her small pecks on her nose. She finds them adorable, tho, she will say you are a goofball.

-she loves your massages. She would give anything to have you massage her back, shoulders and legs. She has a lot of tension in them and she really needs a good massage. Which you give her whenever she asks...or not...you just give it to her.

-She absolutely adores when she carries you in her arms. When she became tall after Miranda implanted the cadou inside your bodies, she loved to tease you about it, saying you are her little baby or little lover. Never gets old, she still calls you that sometimes.

-Random hugs. Even if she works. She would want to hug you. Sometimes she would hug you close and start crying from stress. She loves hugs and she loves you. A lot.

NSFW headcanons

-she loves, absolutely loves having sex with you. Oh how much she enjoys it.

-she usually uses her fingers and mouth on you, but she would anytime use the strap on you. She would spread your legs apart and eat you out like there is no tomorrow. And when using the strap, she would spread your legs or she would let you ride her, either way, she would make sure to pleasure you.

-she teases you a lot. Sometimes she would just work you up and leave you turned on. Just to pleasure you later. During sex, she would tease you to work you up and make you sensible and vulnerable, tho, if you cry, she would stop teasing you, and she would even stop to let you relax and fall asleep.

-she loves when you use your mouth on her. Oh how she loves to squish your head between her tights and play with her fingers in your hair while you eat her out.

-she has sex with you a lot, especially when she has free time. If she works but is turned on, she would sit you on her desk and pleasure you...or...if she needs it...you will be on your knees under her dress eating her out.

-besides the strap, she doesn't use a lot of toys on you, only if you ask to.