Home.

Prompt: ....No prompt Today. :)

You are like the daughters, made out of Moths :)

It feels like home.

Narrator POV:

It was a cold day of December. Somewhere in the middled of the month. It was snowing, the castle was calm and warm. The maidens were doing their job and the three Dimitrescu daughters were around in the halls. Ofcourse, Daniela, the youngest, was flirting with her favorite maiden, Cassandra would make sure some of the castle staff memebers did their job correctly and Bela was on the phone with her lover, Lady Beneviento.

The Lady of the house was locked away in her room. A pack of cigarettes on the vanity table and one lit cigarette on the ash tray. Lady Dimitrescu was waiting on her wife's arrival back home. Christmas is coming along with the New Years and the lover of Alcina Dimitrescu still hasn't came back from her bussines trip. Almost two months have passed. The tall woman was missing her little lover truly. And the girls were too. Even tho Daniela had her lover to keep her company, she still missed her Mama and missed reading time with her, Bela missed her dear friend and mother and even tho she doesn't show it as much, Cassandra misses her mama too. She even cries because of that. At night. Alone. (Like most of us, ez)

A knock was heard on the door of the Lady's bedroom. "Come in." She said with a raspy voice, after crying in the absence of her lover. A maiden came in, the head maiden to be exact. "My Lady." "Yes?" "I am here to inform you that Lady Y/n has returned from her trip. She fell asleep on the couch in the living room. Too tired to come here, upstairs." Alcina smiled a little but sighed at the idea of her little lover being exhausted. "Make sure she is warm and that she is comfortable. I'll be downstairs in a minute." The maiden leaves and Alcina gets up from her chair. 'My little Y/n....'

She washed her face off of the tears that have been pouring from her golden orbs and dried her face. She immediately headed to the living room to find her wife. When she got there, her eyes met the most warming thing that existed in that cold season. Her three daughters were cuddling up their mother and made sure she was warm enough. Alcina smiled and her lip quivered. "My little angels, thank you for taking care of your mother, but now, I will have to pick her up and carry her to the bedroom. She needs to rest my darlings." After that, the daughters quickly kissed their sleeping mother's forehead and flew away. The 9'6 woman took her wife in her arms and carried her upstairs, where they would rest snd relax togheter. The little lover opened her eyes feeling she was being carried. She smiled and softly kissed Alcina's hand. "Hi, love, sorry for falling asleep on the couch, I was too tired to even come to the bedroom." Alcina smiled. "It's quite alright, love, I am so happy you are home" The little lover smiled. "How about my luggage-" "The maidens are taking care of it. Let's just relax honey." The little moth just cuddled closer to her lover's side. "You know, Alci, I think I got kinda sick from that stupid trip." The vampire laughed and sat down on the bed. "Don't worry, hunny, I will take care of you."

"Thanks Alcina..." the little lover cuddled closer and closer, taking up all the warmth the tall vintage woman had to give. "I love being in your arms...I feel safe...warm...protected...I feel...home..." The older woman sighs and smiles. "I feel like home with you, little moth" she kisses her forehead and makes sure she feels comfortable. "I love you, Alcina." "I love you too, my little lover, I missed you so much...but ..you are finally home...."