Dani's favorite.

Prompt: Dani is really attached to you because you both love reading. Alcina starts to think Dani has a favorite and doesn't love her as much as she loves you.

Pouty Alcina :)

First person POV:

"Wake up Mamaaan"I opened my eyes to see Daniela on top of me, trying to wake me up. "Daniii, please, let me sleep, I am tired" She pouted and cuddled me close. "Then I will stay with you until you wake up" I looked at my side seeing Cina up, reading a book. "Alci..help me?" I ask, hoping she will make Dani go away. "Sorry, Y/n, she is your book worm, not mine." Oh. She never calls me by my name in times like this. I just hug Dani closer feeling a little emptiness in my stomach.

After a few hours I woke up and Daniela was still clinging to me. I looked over to Alcina's side and saw she wasn't there."Hey, Dani" she looked at me and smiled. "Yes maman?" "Do you know where your Mother is ?" She shaked her head. "Could you please let me get up?" Dani only hummed and got up. "Thanks for letting me cuddle you ,mama" she kissed my cheek and left.  I headed to the bathroom, washed my face  my teeth and I showered. While in the shower I heard the bathroom door open. I looked and saw Alcina. "Hi Cina" she looked at me, nodded and left after taking a towel with her. What's up with you?  I finnished my shower and dried my self. I sat down on the bed and I saw Alci at her vanity. "Alci..?" She looked at me though the mirror and raised and eyebrow "Yes, Y/n?" "You ok?" She took her gaze away. "Yes." I pouted and left the room.

When I entered the library, Dani jumped in my arms "Mamaaaan" "Yes Dani?" "I think Mother is mad at meee" I sighed. "Why, Love?" She looked at me, tears in her eyes. "She stopped calling me her little bug and doesn't wanna read with us anymore! She calls me by my name and today she even ignored when I called for her three times!"  She started crying and I hugged her close. "Stop crying, my little book bug, maybe your mother is tired and stressed. You know that during winter time she has a lot of work with her wine making. A lot of people buy wine in this season." I kissed her forehead mark.

I sat down with her on my lap and soothed her. "Come on, little book bug, I'll read something for you." I took one of her favorites and started reading for her. After a few hours she fell asleep, I placed her on a couch and kissed her cheek. "Sleep well, little bug" I left to mine and Alcina's bedchambers and I found her changing. She was naked and I blushed but smirked. "Hi, Alci" I got close to her and hugged her. "Y/n, let me put my clothes on."

Okay. I am done with this. "What is wrong with you Alcina? You ignored me all day, you don't call me by my nickname anymore from a few days back, you stopped calling Dani by her little bug nickname and you ignored her too!" I snapped at her. She only pouted and I could see her eyes getting watery. "I Hate how she is so close to you  Okay? Dani is so attached and she loves you so much I feel like she doesn't love me anymore!" She pouted and sat on the bed. "Oh...you are jealous....my Cina is jealous!" I kissed her nose.

"My beautiful Alci...Dani loves us the same. She just likes to spend time with me because we both love reading. It's normal. She loves you as much as she loves me, My love." I kiss her softly and I sit on her lap. "Now, how about we have some fun to get your mind off of that?" She kissed my lips softly. "Lock the door, you book worm"

:)