Love Bug.

Prompt: In this chapter you are married to Alcina, you have the cadou and you are like her daughters, but you are made out of bees. You are sick and Alcina takes care of you.

TW: Nausea, vomiting.

First person POV:

"Love bug, I made you a lemon tea, it will help with your nausea." Alci said as she sat next to me, I was vomiting in the toilet. "Oh, my little bug, I hate seeing you like this." She rubbed my back and I silently cried in her hold. "I don't understand! When will I be able to not feel any normal human pain anymore! Miranda said it will take a few days but it's been a month!" Cina kisses my head, her lips staying on my hair and she starts humming.

I gesture to her to let me get up so I can wash my face.  I washed my face and she picked me up. Come on, love bug, let's cuddle and you need to drink your tea."  I snuggled into her neck and kissed it. "Mmm...mkay" she sat us on the bed and she made me sit on her lap, she hugged me close, kissing my temple. "Little bug....everything will be alright, baby....I promise..." I hummed.

A few moments later, our triplets came in and they cuddled me too, sitting around me, Dani on my lap. "Mama, are you okay?" She asked, tears in her eyes. Oh. Little bug. "Yes darling, I am just a little sick." She nodded.

"Mother, will maman be okay?" Bela asked rubbing my hand. "Yes, darling  it's just a little nausea, she will be fine."
I felt myself calming down only a little.
"Can any of you darlings bring maman a little bag of ice?" Cassie got up and headed to the kitchen. "Why does maman need ice, Mother?" Dani asked and Cina patted her head. "Cold things on surfaces like her neck, forehead, temple or veins on the hands help you calm down when you are nauseous." Alci explained and kissed my lips.

"Here Maman" Cassie bought the bag of ice. Alci took it and picked me up again, standing on her feet. "Now, if you don't mind leaving us alone, darling bugs, I will go and make maman a bath"

We entered the bathroom and she started the water. After the bath got filled with warm water, Alci sat down with me in her lap, I relaxed and laid my head on her chest, listening to her little purr. She bathed me, kissed my lips and caressed my skin.

"My love bug..." after we bathed, she dried us and sat us on the bed. We cuddled and I soon fell asleep.
"Sleep well, little love bug" she kissed my temple and cuddled me, making sure I feel good.