oo5 , (blondie.)

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

TW: blood, broken bones, fractured bones, attempted su!cide, and mentions of panic.

"It's Greenie Day Sunshine. Are you sure you want to go on a run?" Arthur crossed his arms as he looked at Minho who was looking right back at him as if waiting for him to let him leave.

"Yes, I'm sure Archie, go throw a party or something." Minho rolled his eyes at the boy his face giving away nothing but his eyes showing the amusement he felt from these conversations. Arthur laughed and pulled him into a hug before pushing him into the maze, not giving him a chance to hug back.

"Go run Sunshine, don't trip. Or do." Minho shouted something that sounded an awful lot like a swear as he entered the maze.

Arthur laughed as he watched him go. A week had passed since that conversation in the woods and he had opened up more, let himself feel and he surprised himself with how much better he felt. Yes, he still struggled, the empty feeling in his chest never ceased and while it was welding back together it was a slow painful process.

"Newbie huh?" Arthur glanced at Alby who stood beside him and grinned as he turned around to walk towards the unfinished Medhut.

"Greenie indeed, third one for me. God, I've been here three months." He looked towards the tally wall, the marks on the stone having grown exponentially in the last few months. The steady pace of each day made him comfortable. He never had to worry about anything except getting back on time. When he got back he would help out in the Glade and Minho would run around. He was discovered to be a mess anywhere that wasn't in the Maze.

"Getting old Arthur." Alby ruffled his hair with a fond smile to which he ducked his head and quicker his pace trying to escape the grasping hands of the elder.

"Stop! At least I'm not ancient." Arthur let out a chuckle as he skipped backwards, looking at the older male who threw his hands into the air with a suppressed chuckle.

"I'm the same age as you idiot!" Alby watched as Arthur ran off with the kind of smile that crinkled his eyelids and reminded Alby of how much of a child he really was.