oo7 , (flame.)

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥
'𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦'

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

george you know, dies in the first half of the chapter so blood, impaling, rope, being tied up, violence, and vomit near the end/middle of the chapter.

also fluff and omfg gay besties.

Watching George struggle against the tree, his arms tied up and his face no calmer than it was earlier that day. The indent from the rope and the blood beading up against the skin around it from the rope burn.

Arthur stood a bit behind Alby as he talked to George who screamed, the froth excreting from his mouth.

Alby's face was pained as he tried to do what Arthur had done hours earlier only to get the same response. Luckily the boy wasn't physically attacked by the crazed boy but the fate of the boy in front of them lay in Alby's hands.

"Alby I can do it. You don't have to." The boy in front wasn't having it, he held up his hand to silence Arthur's words and shook his head.

"No. I'm in charge of this glade and this happened under my control. It's under no fault other than my own." The boys fell silent after, as Alby picked up a wooden spear and held onto it tightly.

"George, are you still with us?" There was no response apart from a guttural scream George let out as his head thrashed around so hard Alby could have sworn he heard a crack.

Minho watched with an expressionless face as Alby readied the spear, his heart hurting as he watched the thing his friend become something he couldn't recognise. Unable to watch as Alby positioned the spear and pointed it.

Arthur watched with halted breath as the spear pierced through George's chest with a sickening crunch his ribcage was rapidly destroyed. The boy's head immediately dropped and he just lay there. Suspended mid-air and then came the realisation that he was dead.

George. The blonde sweetheart who only tried his best is dead.

Arthur approached the body as Alby blankly stared at what was formerly George and looked back to his friends. "We should bury him. It's what he deserves." His voice was thick and pained as he looked at George who was paling fast.