o17 , (favourites.)

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

needles. i hate them fr. thomas, grievers, syringes, mentions of fire, suspected death, maybe maybe not who knows fr. teresa as well ig? 

Arthur kicked at a rock as he looked toward the maze. This was the longest he hadn't gone into it and the noises he heard weren't boding the best with him. Every rumble caused him to look toward the maze once again, the urge to run into its building but leaving him unable to do anything under the careful eye on Newt who watched him from a few feet away. Then everything went quiet and Arthur started jogging to wait for the two people who were currently in the maze with the hope they would show up.

Newt obviously must have followed him closely after because soon he came to a pause beside him, his breath haggard from years of not running. "What did you hear." 

"Nothing." Newt furrowed his brows.

"Nothing? What does that mean?"

Arthur glanced at the puddle in front of the maze before looking at him, taking note of the crowd that had gathered. "Exactly that. It stopped."

The sound of footsteps could be heard and Arthur fixed his gaze on the two that appeared around the corner. As soon as they grew close Newt spoke up. "Now, what the hell is going on out there?"

They walked beside them as they moved further and further away from the maze. "What the hell have you done now, Thomas?"

"We found something, a new passage. We think it could be a way out."

There was a faint tone of disbelief in Newt's tone as he fixed his eyes on Minho and Thomas. "Really?"

"It's true. We found a door, something I'd never seen before. I think it must be where the Grievers go in  the day." Arthur glanced at him from his space next to Newt with furrowed brows. He didn't like the sound of leaving through a Griever den, it sounded far too dangerous.

"Wait! Whoa, whoa, whoa... Are you saying you found the Grievers' home? And you want us to go in?" Chuck's words stuck a cord in Arthur's head and he bit his cheek in thought.

Minho looked at Chuck. "Their way in could be our way out, Chuck."

Arthur took a deep breath as he heard the tell-tale sign of Gally. "Yeah, or be a dozen Grievers on the other side. The truth is, Thomas doesn't know what he has done, as usual."