o14 , (temper.)

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝘗𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

"So what you're telling me is that you were told you could do something until supervision and..." Newt paused as he stared at the boy who grinned at him, fully aware of what he did. "Went ahead with doing it without supervision?"

Arthur tilts his head in thought. "No, I was with Winston and Gally." Newt looked at him exasperated.

"They don't count, they are worse than you when it comes to, well, you." Arthur splutters slightly offended at the accusation but he gets shushed by Newt who places a hand over Arthur's mouth. He does not attempt to move away from Newt's hand and instead looks at him through the corner of his eye from where they are sitting side by side.

All while retaining eye contact he slowly pulled Newt's hand from his mouth and kissed it. "Alright, Princess."

Newt scoffed, the flush crawling up his neck as he let his hand fall. "Don't do that Artie!" He shifted as Arthur let out a loud laugh.

"Don't tell me you're flustered?"

The silence returned as Arthur laughed again before pulling himself up. His world tilted for a second as he closed his eyes before continuing. "If you won't respond. I'll find someone who will enjoy my presence." He was very dramatic but Newt still scrambled to a standing and pulled his back when he went to walk away.

His hand was clenched around Arthur's forearm and his arm wrapped around his waist. "Don't tease me, sweetheart."

"I would never." Arthur looked him dead in the eyes before raising a brow when his grip tightened slightly. He wasn't complaining though, Newt could hold him for as long as he wanted and he wouldn't utter a word of complaint.

Newt hummed, knowing he would never stop teasing him. "I doubt that for some reason." His arm around his waist tensed and pulled him closer, their bodies flush against each other in an image of the moment from nearly a week ago. "I want to kiss you yknow."

"Why don't you then." Arthur tilted his head slightly, tilted his head slightly down to meet Arthur's gaze.

Newt shook his head slightly. "I have things to do that aren't you Arthur as much as I hate to say it." He takes a deep breath, not looking into Arthur's eye knowing he would fall right back into the trap that lay in them he always gets stuck in.

He tutted and shook his head. "Pity. I love a good kiss." He patted his hands against Newt's chest. "So what are you planning to do now? Because standing here isn't too fun."