oo8 , (oblivious idiots.)

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Arthur rubbed his temples as he looked down at the head of dark, thick, relentless hair that refused to move under his comb. He had been wrestling with Minho's hair for well over twenty minutes to no avail. He truly couldn't get it to fix itself. His constant whining didn't help as Arthur tugged his comb through it again. "Have you brushed this mess since I last did this?" He pulled the comb out with a sigh.

"You're doing it wrong!" The most repeated phrase came out of Minho's mouth and Arthur let out a loud groan before mimicking under his breath. 

"I've been doing it for three years Sunshine, It's not wrong." Finally getting it to yield he got a strand of hair between his fingers and started trimming the ends. He could practically hear the dark-haired boy rolling his eyes as he shifted in his seat.

Minho let out a deep sigh as if he were dealing with a difficult person. "Yeah well, you're still doing it wrong! I can tell." Arthur resisted the urge to throw his brush at the boy's head and continued to brush, running water through it with his hands occasionally.

"Can you tell when I dump all this water on your hair because I'm about to?" He caught Alby and Newt's eye from across the way, they were both shaking their heads. Obviously, he knew what he really wanted to do.

"Well, then you would most certainly be doing it wrong." Minho's voice took on a jokingly condescending tone and it took everything in Arthur not to tip him off the chair and watch him fall face-first into the dirt. Picking up another strand of hair and pulling on it, smirking when Minho let out a noise of complaint he continued to cut his hair.

He dropped the strand of hair when Minho squirmed again. "I won't do it if you keep whining and wiggling around like that. So keep still!" Arthur grasped firmly on Minho's shoulder and held him still. 

For a second when Arthur slowly lifted his hand, he really thought he could just continue without the constant rambling of the dark-haired boy but when he could see him beginning to turn he wondered if his luck was just horrible.

Now the unamused Arthur and the very amused Minho were face to face. 

"Pipe down pretty boy and get on with it." Arthur let out a scoff and grabbed Minho's face before spinning him to face away from him.