oo9 , (questions.)

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘳𝘶𝘯

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Arthur stood next to Minho, both of them leaning against the wall as Arthur looked at the sky. "So, any reason you aren't greeting the new Greenie?" Minho lazily looked towards the brunette, his eyebrows raised and eyes curious.

"Is it something to do with you and Newt?" Ben piped up from his place opposite the two. Immediately Arthur let out a low groan and hung his head. He was still hung up on the kiss. He had walked away afterwards, unable to face Newt with the mess his mind was and now he can't face him because he walked away.

"Oh, it is..." Both boys looked at Arthur he rubbed the bridge of his nose with two fingers. "What the hell did you shucking do"

"I'll tell you later, we need to get back to the Glade anyway, look at the sky."  Both boys looked at the sky before looking back towards the already-moving brunette boy. "Come on Sunshine and Benny-Boo." He watched as the Minho rolled his eyes and Ben smiled at him as they started running.

The jog back contained a bit of mindless banter, that had Minho rolling his eyes. Ben piped up, his eyes shooting to the two of them. "Reckon Greenies here yet?" 

"Wait and see Benny, because I have no idea." As they rounded the corner they caught sight of the Glade. 

As they ran out, the sound of their footsteps dulled by the grass they caught sight of Chuck standing with what seemed to be the Greenie. As they grew closer Arthur kept his gaze forward, the feeling of unease growing as he grew closer to them. 

"Hey, Chuck." Ben grinned at the boy who broke into a wide smile at the sight of them. Ben and Arthur slowed down their pace so they could talk to Chuck. "New Greenie, huh? How does it feel to be promoted?" 

"Feels great, Ben." 

"See you later Chuck!" Arthur waved the boy bye as he jogged off, Ben and Minho close behind him. Turning backwards he slowed down to a walk as he got a better look at the Greenie. He watched as Gally shoved him backwards. "New Greenie tried to go into the maze." 

Minho glanced back and tutted before continuing, "Chuck's got his hands full with that one." He looked towards Ben who looked back. 

"I'm going to go help with the bonfire." The blonde boy pointed behind him with a shrug of his shoulders. "God knows they will need help. Alex and Liam wanted to help and you know how useless they can be with wood."