o13 , (children.)

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴. 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

very short chapter but baby incoming.

"I don't care what the hell happens to him. Give us the money and we go. No strings attached." A dark-haired woman pushed the small boy forward before stepping back, putting more space between them as if he were a monster. The boy looked back at the woman who refused to look at him.

The uniformed men glanced at each other before being patted on the shoulder. They parted and revealed a blonde woman who glanced at the two adults before crouching in front of the child. He just stared as she smiled at him and began speaking. "What's your name?" 

He scuffed his toe into the floor as he glanced down before looking back up at her silently. "He doesn't have one." There was no tone of sorrow as the supposed mother of this child spoke, merely displeased with how slow this interaction was going and the lack of progression on the topic of money.

She glanced at them before standing up straight and reaching into her pocket. "Thank you for your offer, we will gladly accept." She handed them a wad of cash before looking down at the boy. "Come here." Her tone was softer now as the boy watched her with wide innocent eyes.

He walked over, stumbling a bit before standing in front of her where he was picked up. His hair was dirty but the slight curl to it was still there. He looked at her, his brown eyes unwavering before they looked at the other men, not even looking backwards at his mother now they had begun their part.