o15 , (heartache.)

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝘈𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Arthur rubbed at his nose before looking down at his piece of paper again, obviously unsure of what to do from here. He placed his cheek on the table and swung his legs.

From behind the glass Ava stood, her eyes on Arthur as two children stood beside her. "Thomas, Teresa this is Arthur." Their eyes moved toward the boy who sat up and started drawing again. He pushed it forward, signalling he was done with him.

"What's important about him?" Teresa's voice sounded up, the common question being asked.

Ava was quiet before she spoke. "He is going to help us fix the world, he is different to all of you." She tilted her head and a guard left the room. The door to the room Arthur was in opened and he walked to guard. Arthur picked up the paper and handed it to him, his eyes lingering on one side window.

"What's this one on?" The soldier looked at the paper at back down at the boy who shook his head and pointed to the mirror

He turned to look at it before nodding. Ava smiled at waited for him to confirm his thoughts.

"Ava." He settled down. Ava nodded, satisfied, and pressed a button.

"Smart boy, you're free to go back to your room Arthur." Arthur, now being able to hear Ava nodded and slid off his chair and onto the floor. He walked out of the room, nattering away to the Guard.

"Did you think I was going to side with him? Is that why you didn't tell me." Arthur just wanted to sort himself out, not to be harassed by his situation ship. He doesn't want a constant reminder of the fact Newt is willing to throw away every rule ever made so that the Greenie that has done nothing but break the rules is certified to go wherever he wants.

Scoffing, Arthur crossed his arms and pulled them closer to himself. "Everything isn't about you, I didn't want to talk about it so I didn't. It's not hard to understand." Newt might understand what's going on here.

"Artie, let's think about this, I would either believe you or Jason. Which seems more realistic here?" Newt held Arthur's gaze before the brunette turned his head away.

Arthur flexed his hands. "With the streak you have going? Probably him." At the look of Newt's face, he continued talking, not letting him interrupt the one time he might be able to say what he felt without being pushed aside. "It feels like all you do is take the side that isn't mine."