1313: 2

Zamira whistles approvingly as she enters the wine cellar where 1313 is held.

"Hmmm, no new bits lying around, no fresh puddles of blood-goo-whatever, and you've managed to sit up on your own. Are you feeling better or did I finally use enough bandages last evening to keep you from falling to bits?"

"A bit of column A, a bit of B, I'd say," 1313 pushes himself on all fours. Over the past two days, he's managed to recover enough for all the bits of his body to stay together.

*Crunch!*

Almost.

"Not again..." Zamira rolls her eyes.

"It's fine, I think something just set in," he stretches his legs one by one, "Ooooh, that felt good. Just gonna crack my neck and-"

*Snap!*

"AAAAAAH- HURK!" she manages to aim her muzzle towards the bucket she's been carrying with her.

"My bad..." 1313 apologizes.

"Blurrgh!"

"You look kinda funny from this angle."

"Bluuuurhg!"

"So... you gonna help me snap my neck back?"

"Ughhhh..."

"No no, it's fine, I'll wait until you stop throwing up."

"Nnnngh..."

"Good accuracy, though. Most of it landed in the bucket."

"Ughhh."

"Might want to come back with fresh water and wring out that sponge."

"...stop... talking..."

"Oh neat, you had eggs for breakfast? I thought ponies were all about vegetables."

She makes the mistake of looking into the now unpleasantly colorful bucket.

"Bluuuuuuughrhgh!"

"I did a mission with a female infiltrator a few months ago in Manehattan and we tried eggs too. Our mistake was trying changeling eggs to save bits. We thought they would be infused with love because, you know, changeling."

"...shut... u-HURK!"

"Yep, green, exactly like that. They were supposed to be sunny side up but it turns out that changeling goo and oil don't mix that well and the goo just floated from side to side, semi-liquid, and spread evenly over the pan. What we didn't see was the oil stuck under it catching fire."

"HURK!"

"Pretty much just like you right now- BOOM, right into the bucket! Ever thought about going pro with that kind of precision and force?"

"...ugh..."

"Lesson learned - just stick to normal ones or grab some oats. They're easier to throw up anyway if you don't have the chance to transform your internal bits to digest them. It's a pain in the plot to wash it all out with soap. You mess up the ratios and end up burping bubbles the whole morning, although I think it helped with the stage magician auditions that one time I worked for some blue unicorn mare at one point - she needed an assistant for her sawing in half trick. Her name was... Truck, Triscuit, Ticktits, something like that. We made quite the bank in Las Pegasus because all the unicorns were like - now open the box, it's all fake, illusions, blah blah blah, so she opened the box and the entire first row chucked their dinners. Unfortunately, when the real unicorns became too suspicious, I had to take my share and leave. I think she's doing time now for sawing her next assistant in half for real. She never quite got the hang of proper stage magic past colored lights."