65536: 15

The Nightguards land in the first calmer alley in lower Canterlot they can find.

"So, where do we begin our foodie trip?" asks Steel Glimmer.

Unfortunately for a certain one of them whose motherly instincts have been receiving a serious awakening so far, they landed just by a plaza filled to the brim with ponies watching what seems to be a light show judging by the blasts of colors swirling through the air, which means only one thing:

"EEEEE! SO MANY FLOATY SHINIES!" 65536 exclaims, bursts of various colored lights reflecting in its eyes.

"Wait-!" Gloom's words are drowned out by the overall noise of the Summer Sun Celebration.

With one, albeit careful, bounce off of Gloom's head, 65536 charges forward before she can react, vanishing between the legs of ponies filling the plaza.

"Craaaap!" with a curse, Sharp rushes forward, shoving ponies aside, "Official business! Clear the way, citizens, clear the way!"

"Where could Buzz be?" asks Gloom with no particular target for that question in mind.

"The shiniest thing around is the damn stage!" replies Pink Sunset, pushing through right next to her.

"That's the last thing we need right now!" she growls.

"AND NOW, FOR THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE'S MOST ROYAL OF PERFORMANCES - THE LUNAR ECLIPSE!" shrieks the blue mare on stage so incredibly loud that she outscreams the mob around, standing on her hind legs with her forelegs pointing at the sky, "BEHOLD!"

Something clicks in the back of the stage, quickly followed by the noise of two gears grinding together and getting stuck. The crowd goes silent and waits.

"Official business, coming through!" is the only audible thing for the next two seconds.

"B-BEHOLD!" repeats the stage magician with much less certainty. The crowd begins snickering, until they all unite in a solid:

"Booooo!"

The white-maned, blue unicorn mare on the stage looks around in sudden panic before her eyes lock on a small equine hopping up on the stage via a short set of stairs on the side.

"Where did all the shinies go?" asks 65536, looking up at the once again black sky.

"YOU, TRIXIE'S ASSISTANT! GET OVER HERE!" the stage magician calls out to 65536.

"Nooooooo..." Gloom, roughly two thirds of the way to the stage, freezes in utter disbelief.

Blue aura of magic envelops 65536, lifting the drone up as it starts giggling and waving its legs in the air.

"...buck buck buck buck..."

"DUE TO, EHM, TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES-" Trixie quickly improvises, "THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE WILL POSTPONE HER ORIGINAL FINISHING ACT AND PLAY ON YOUR DEEPEST FEARS WHILE YOU REGRET YOUR RECENT LAUGHTER AND BOOING!"

"Booooooooo!"

"Wheeeee!" 65536 keeps floating around her.

"...buck buck buck buck..."

"WITH MAGIC SO BEYOND YOUR GRASP THAT UNICORNS AMONG YOU WILL NOT FEEL OR DETECT IT, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE WILL TRANSFORM HER ASSISTANT INTO THE FORM FROM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES!" her telekinesis grips 65536's helmet, "BEHOLD, THE FACE OF THE PUREST EVIL!" sideways, she quietly hisses at 65536, "...just growl or something and we'll get both out with our hides intact..."

"...buck buck buck buck..."

She removes 65536's helmet.

"...buuuuuuuuck..."