-Oneshot 3, Tattoos💛-

THE ART ABOVE IS AN HD WALLPAPER! I FOUND IT IN THE LINK BELOW! CHECK IT OUT!!

👉 https://www.wallpaperflare.com/concept-art-far-cry-primal-video-games-wallpaper-hqzki 👈

Timeline: Dah and Roshani are a part of Wenja, but both Ull and Batari are alive

Character Pairing: Sayla x FOREIGN TRIBE!Gf/r (Any gender reader)

Quick summary: When you, a member of a foreign tribe, moved into Wenja, Sayla took an interest to you unique way of body paint that you called "tattoos".

I DID A MIX OF WENJA LEXICON AND ENGLISH FOR THIS ONESHOT, I HOPE THATS OKAY! 🫶

-THIRD PERSON-

You were new to Wenja, different. Anyone could tell, whether it was the way you walked, a slight pep that distinguished you from the Wenja, Izila, or Udam; the way you spoke, a more velvety tone coated your words opposed to the other tribes' hoarse, gruff, and stringy voices; or the way you dressed, almost bare except for the purple dyed skins that coated your privates, and white beads that decorated your body. A big difference that caught the attention of the Wenja was your body art. You were covered in different patterns, geometric shapes, and figures. That's partially what drew Sayla towards you, as before you became a part of Wenja's tribe, the only body art that she had ever seen was painted on by finger, and didn't stay on for long.

That's why she watched you intently, as you shared your body art with the people around you, sometimes giving them tattoos of their own. The villagers talked about how it surprised them how painful they were, but how beautiful the finished results were. It didn't take long for Sayla to decide that she wanted a tattoo of her own, but she didn't know how to approach you. It would've been perfectly fine for anyone else, but she feels slightly attracted to you, which she feels is rather awkward.

That leaves the two of you to today, a bright day in Wenja, the sun glistening and shining brightly, the foliage in full bloom and the water warmer than ever. All of the small animals and bugs that were previously asleep were out for the day, even the north was rather warm, the snow melting slightly, and the falling snow not sticking.

Sayla walked through the village, talking to Takkar about the sun, watching as he wiped off sweat from his forehead as he continued to work on sharpening his spear. She left him, walking past her hut, over to Woga's hut and the river, where she saw the children playing, splashing each other, and Jayma, washing her hair.

"Jayma." Sayla spoke, her voice cheerful and happy, yet still quiet.

"Ahh, bladi shanti, baw gwana?" (Ahh, flower face, hey there.) Jayma lifted her head up to make eye contact with Sayla, smiling softly before continuing to rinse animal blood out of her hair.

"I'm looking for someone, have you seen-" Sayla started before being quickly cut off.

"Gf/r?" Jayma looked up again, smirking to herself as she saw the way Sayla reddened.

"Shrash, (yes) how did you know?"

"It's obvious that you've taken a liking to them?" Jayma watched Sayla's expression become even more surprised, "Come on, even Dah sees how you look at them, and he's as oblivious as a clay wall."

Sayla just stilled, her moth still agape as she watched Jayma nonchalantly get up, grabbing the bow and animal skin knapsack that lay beside her. She walked past Sayla towards her hut, smirking as she leaned to whisper in her ear. "I think they like you too, they're in their hut, by the way." Before walking off.

-FIRST PERSON, Gf/r's POV-

"Smarka Sayla! Ku-ta su?" (Hello Sayla! How are you?). I watched as Sayla opened the canvas and stepped inside my hut. Her face was slightly red, but other than that, she seemed to be her usual, cheerful self.