-Oneshot 8, A Father Figure🩵 (F)-

THE PICTURE ABOVE IS FROM THE FAR CRY PRIMAL ART GALLERY!! CHECK IT OUT!!🫶

👉 https://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-30/fcp-karoosh.html 👈

THE WENJA LEXICON THAT I USE

👉 https://speakingprimal.blogspot.com/p/warshta-lexicon.html?view=magazine&m=1 👈

Timeline: Wenja is safe, and all specialists (+Dah and Roshani) are in the village.

Character Pairing: Karoosh and Child!Reader (NOT A SHIP)

Quick summary: Suffering from a badger attack isn't for the faint of heart, but luckily this child has a feared Wenja warrior wrapped around their finger.

USES A BIT OF THE WENJA LEXICON

-First Person, C/r POV-

"...Lamban sharma," (limp arm) I heard Sayla speak, squeezing my right arm. My eyes were covered by something, as I could only hear her voice and the quiet shuffling around the hut I was in. My side hurt, and my memories were fuzzy, but I at least remembered who I was with.

"Higra?" (Are you awake) I felt a hand brush against my head, causing a throbbing sensation to surge through my body. The hand moved to massage my temple, causing me more pain. I lifted up to grab the arms, feeling the burns of Shaman's arms under my grasp.

"Shrash," (Yes) I spoke, my voice came out strained, and I felt pain resurge through my throat. The skin covering my face lifted, and I was met with Tensay's eyes. He looked pitifully into my eyes, his hands massaging my sore skin gently.

"Mali waykita," (badger attack) he informed me, lifting me so I was sitting up.

My body was shredded, my legs completely covered in herbs, underneath them a burning sensation could be felt. My torso was relatively fine, there were no abrasions, but the entirety of my right side was bruised a purple color. My arms adorned similar wounds to my legs, my right arm completely covered in leaves, Sayla working on the upper arm of my left side. I couldn't see my face, but I felt a similar pain, as well as a throbbing one throughout my head.

"Ya sakwi?" (Who helped me) I asked, smiling at Sayla as she looked up at me. Tensay moved to work some more on my legs, while I stared out of the slightly open canvass, watching as the sun slowly crept over the horizon.

"Karoosh-kwa Takkar," she spoke, moving to stand up, patting my arm gently before packing up her things.

"Karoosh bargwa, hasa shambipash," (Karoosh is angry, be careful) Tensay said, gathering his things to leave with Sayla. He gently caressed my head, kissing it gently.

"Kashya- C/r, n-y su," (I love you C/r, feel better soon) Sayla smiled, before she and Tensay exited the hut, leaving me with my thoughts.

I sat there for a while, just thinking about what happened.

———————————————————————-

"Karoosh?..." I walked through the dense forest, my bare legs scraping against branches and pricker bushes. "Takkar...?"

The wind howled in my ear, and the darkness pierced my eyes, the only light coming from the rays of moon trying to fight through the canopy of leaves above.

My steps were small, and quiet, I was searching for Takkar.... For Karoosh. But I couldn't find them.

I heard a quiet jittering sound from behind me, I turned around quickly, grabbing a rock protruding from Oros, holding it in front of me as I tried to see what was in front of me. The jittering sounded off again, but this time farther away. I used this to turn, and I started to run. The sound was like the clinking of Udam body armor when they walked.