-Preference 4, You Get Kidnapped-

THE ART ABOVE WAS CREATED BY Deridder45 ON WALLPAPER ABYSS!! CHECK THEM OUT!🫶

👉 https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=678472 👈

POV: HOW THE CHARACTERS REACT TO YOU BEING KIDNAPPED BY ANOTHER TRIBE

DALSO IN THIS IS ALIVE (BUT TOOK TIME TO HEAL SO HES A LITTLE IGNORANT TO WHATS GOING ON)

THIS ONES A LONG ONE SO PUT ON YOUR SEATBELTS! ITS PRACTICALLY 26 MINI ONESHOTS!! YIKES!

-Takkar❤️

Izila-
Takkar would be horrified when he found out that you were kidnapped by the Izila. He knew what happened to Tensay when he was captured, as he still bears the scars from his time there, he couldn't even imagine what the Sun Walkers would do to you, especially if they know how close the two of you are. He managed to convince Tensay to attempt to conjure up a vision of an Izila soldier so he could use them to free you. It worked, and he managed to take control of a guard of the outpost where you were being held. He walked around until he found you, and then he told you that he was Takkar, and that him and Tensay made a vision to get you out of here. Takkar needed a distraction, so he broke out all of the Udam soldiers that were being held, and when they started battling, Takkar used this time to take you and the other Wenja out of the camp, getting you to safety before leaving the vision. You killed the guard while Takkar chased your safe point down on his sabertooth.

Udam-

Takkar was upset to say the least when he found out that one of Ull's patrols had taken you to god knows where. He begrudgingly went to Dah for help, threatening to put him back into the cage if he didn't tell Takkar how to retrieve you. Dah cracked, obviously, and told him everything he knew; where prisoners were taken, what happened to them, how they were separated, where the guards were, how to get past them. Takkar thanked him and went to go get his things. He was about done when quiet footsteps sounded from behind him. Turning, Takkar made eye contact with Dah, who slowly asked to come with him. And, although Takkar was extremely weary, he obliged, the two of them setting off to the fort you were most likely being held at. The two of them went through the hoards of Udam soldiers, fighting through them and looking for any signs that you might have been there. They both sighed to themselves when they saw you, alive, and for the most part unharmed. They broke you out and returned safely to the Wenja village.

-Dalso🧡

Izila-
Dalso would be petrified, he would have absolutely no idea how to save you and get you back from the Sun Walkers, so he'd most likely try to get help from as many people as possible. Takkar, other Wenja, people who have been taken by the Izila, Udam warriors, and even Izila warriors. He'd obtain as much information, not always peacefully, as possible, and with this information, he managed to figure out which fort you're being held at. He took a small group of Wenja, including both Takkar and Jayma, to go save you. They arrived at the fort, splitting into groups to preform a surrounded attack, while Dalso would try to find where you were and get you out of there. He managed to find you, other than the new burn scars that were littered along your arms, you seemed relatively unharmed. For this he was thankful, and the two of you managed to fight you way out of the outpost, but not before getting Takkar out of his own sticky situation. Little brothers.... Am I right?

Udam-

Dalso would first hear the news from a random scout, saying that they saw you getting hoisted away, unconscious, by Udam soldiers; most likely being taken to the north. He would plan to take you back immediately, if the stories from the Wenja villagers were true, he didn't have much time before you were turned into their next meal. He's preparing to leave to go and get you, slugging warmer clothes into his knapsack, when he's approached by Sayla and Takkar, both of them dressed in winter clothing, wielding weapons of their own. They told him that he was not going along to save you, and they would help, and round up as many Wenja soldiers as possible to go and rescue you. And, with plenty of persuasion, they managed to do just that. Takkar, Sayla, Dalso, and a few other Wenja fighters took to the north, heading for the fort that an informant told them you were being held at. They busted into the fort, stealthily taking down opponents and coordinating their attacks so they won't alert anyone. That's when Dalso saw you, in a cage, being pestered by Udam soldiers. He didn't take kindly to this, so him, Sayla, and Takkar hopped up onto a ledge, the three of them jumping down, Takkar and Dalso onto opponents, and Sayla onto the top of your cage. She crawled around the side, sliding down the side, breaking you out. Meanwhile, Takkar and Dalso were brutally fighting with the warriors, showing them no mercy for touching you. The four of you gathered your bearings before leaving, the other Wenja staying behind to save the other hostages, and to claim the fort as their own.