-Oneshot 6, Stupidly In Love🤍 -

THE ART ABOVE IS FROM THE GAME FAR CRY PRIMAL, PASTED ONTO AN EASTER EGG WIKI WEBSITE BELOW

👉 https://www.ign.com/wikis/far-cry-primal/Easter_Eggs 👈

Timeline: Urki is a part of Wenja, all of the other specialists, Dah, and Roshani are there too, both Batari and Ull are still alive as well.

Character Pairing: Urki x Female Reader

Quick Summary: Urki loved you, mostly because your brain worked similarly to the way he did. And as much as the rest of the Wenja camp tried to deny it, the two of you were adorable together, and your antics bring just a little bit of liveliness to the village.

-Second Person-

You walked through the Wenja Village, watching the people intently. The only thing on your mind was finding a specific man, your other half. The two of you are considered the Wenja's dumbest lovers, the rest of the camp can always find you two together, trying to come up with more dumb ideas. Although they made fun of the two of you a lot, you could tell that the people still loved you and Urki, as they would all start to get anxious when neither of you messed with them for a while.

Today's victim was Tensay. You walked into the hut that Urki had made for himself in the Wenja village, his old hut being turned into a storage tent for the two of you to keep your gadgets.

"Smarka? Urki? Kwar? (Hello? Urki? Where are you?)" You said, pushing the brown canvass open, revealing an empty room behind it. The ground was covered with skins on the left side, most of them being deer or boar, but a few outlying striped skins could be seen too. There was a fire in the center, a few dark rocks surrounded the small pile of burning kindling and leaves. Clay pots hung from the tent's support beams, filled with various things, some were for day-to-day life while most were filled with things for messing with the other villagers.

"Cha! Gwama! (Here! Come!)" A stringy voice sounded from the other side of the canvass, leading to a mini room adjacent to the one you were in. Urki and you hid it from the rest of the Village, using it as a planning room. You chuckled softly to yourself, pulling the canvass back, walking towards your partner in crime.

"Baw kwala, mi-sashwal (Hey there, my sun)" You greeted him, placing yourself next to him, massaging his shoulder gently as he looked at some of his skins with drawings on them.

"Smarkaka, mi-mansi (Hello, my moon)" He turned to you, placing many kisses on your face, starting on your forehead and temples, before moving down your nose, and then across to your cheeks. He finished on your lips, kissing them passionately before going back to your plans. He doesn't like to be affectionate with you too often, because it's so intoxicating to him, once he starts he knows he can't stop. So he tries to dedicate time to love you, which is all the time he isn't planning on making someone else's day ten times more difficult.

"Tensay walha duchana gwana Urki kwa- F/r, (Tensay will want to kill us)" you spoke, making Urki look at you. The plan is to completely cover the ground of his hut in Udam eyeballs. The two of you spent plenty of time collecting the eyeballs, most being from the Udam but there were a couple of animal and Izila eyes mixed in there. Some of the other villagers helped too, mostly the children, but a few adults who didn't want to be the victim of your mischievous plan offered their assistance. The eyes were in a total of five sacks that laid behind you and Urki, producing a faint odor.

"Haya sakwan kuspa (We leave this upcoming night)," Urki spoke, placing some leaves around the sacks of eyes. He lit them up and the tent was filled with a slight fog and the aroma of the musky-sweet leaflets. He turned to you, picking you up and peppering your face and upper body with kisses. You giggled and responded by kissing him back.